• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

I would ask over in Transgaf but the thread there is fairly inactive: any tips for a transgirl trying to learn makeup and dress more feminine occasionally? I never have a chance and with hormones not being an option anytime soon I'm getting anxious.

Beth Cyra

I would ask over in Transgaf but the thread there is fairly inactive: any tips for a transgirl trying to learn makeup and dress more feminine occasionally? I never have a chance and with hormones not being an option anytime soon I'm getting anxious.
It really depends.

Women come in all shapes, sizes and forms and their attire is just as varied.

Tell me with make up what are you thinking in your head?

What do picture for your type of feminity? Like my very own and the way I would advise someone is much different then many other kinds because the type of woman I am.

It really depends.

Women come in all shapes, sizes and forms and their attire is just as varied.

Tell me with make up what are you thinking in your head?

What do picture for your type of feminity? Like my very own and the way I would advise someone is much different then many other kinds because the type of woman I am.

I don't think I want to look super heavily made up, but I'm thinking lipstick and eyeshadow. Maybe blush. My head always goes to 50s style red lipstick. I always imagine myself in either a flowing dress or a white top and red skirt. It's hard to explain, I suppose.

Beth Cyra

I don't think I want to look super heavily made up, but I'm thinking lipstick and eyeshadow. Maybe blush. My head always goes to 50s style red lipstick. I always imagine myself in either a flowing dress or a white top and red skirt. It's hard to explain, I suppose.
Hmm honestly I don't think I can help you.

I have two modes.

Body Builder Fem Broly mode and Super Whore with crazy make up and showing off my tits, ass, and legs.

Try the Trans thread, it is actually active with some people who share your taste and can help guide ya.

Hmm honestly I don't think I can help you.

I have two modes.

Body Builder Fem Broly mode and Super Whore with crazy make up and showing off my tits, ass, and legs.

Try the Trans thread, it is actually active with some people who share your taste and can help guide ya.

Thanks for trying to help, though. I really appreciate it.

You know the greatest scientific advancement to mankind won't be the exploration of space but will be the invention of a goddamn ice cream sandwich wrapper that doesn't tear to pieces just trying to get it open. Until that day, we truly live in the dark ages

co6zaKp.png

Kater

Banned
Best of both? Nah nothing beats a super fem lipstick lesbian.

That said this person is very fetching regardless of gender/sex.
Yeah, it was just "imo". Should have added that at the end.

I thhiiiiiink I've seen this person around Seattle before and may have literally gasped because
PWyJkwC.gif
Yeah, there's mostly people that blend into the background and then you see people as stunning as that.

I know they aren't pop
and are super white
but I'm really hoping for a new Vampire Weekend album this year. MVotC really helped me through some rough shit and I just love them.

Beth Cyra

Yeah, it was just "imo". Should have added that at the end.

Yeah, there's mostly people that blend into the background and then you see people as stunning as that.
Lol oh I know.

I was just playing around, beauty is always subjective and I ain't about trying to change minds :)

I just had to give my Fem Lezzies a shout as it seems more and more they are a dying breed.

Kevyt

Many small steps but hope so :D

I'm 19 so school and a wedding prooobably won't happen. All things start on grindr, the gym's more for window-shopping. Definitely need to go to a pride parade, like srsly not having been is cross in the con column for dating me. hmm.

I imagine he's beyond reality and maybe not worth replying to

Finding a relationship on grinder? Good luck...

Have you thought about other apps?

kuYuri

Having a great four day weekend after requesting off from work, got some things done, finished some games, still slowly getting over my cold. But the worst part of these kinds of breaks is that my mind begins to have bad thoughts too when I've got no one else to spend time with to distract me. Video games can only go so far.

Hi everyone! I'm new, so I figured I would just go ahead and fill this thing out.

Your gender? Female. Oh, and I'm trans. AMAB.
Your sexual orientation? Pansexual.
Where Are You From? Southern US. Unfortunately.
Where Do You Live? Still the Southern US, perhaps even more unfortunately.
How Old Are you? 18.
Favorite Type of Music? Alternative, electronic, and hip-hop probably tie here.
Profession or Career interest? I'm about to start college for my BFA in Creative Writing. After that, who knows?
Favorite video game(s)? Dragon Ball Fusions and Tetris DS are what I'm playing right now. I need to get back to Castlevania- Aria of Sorrow at some point, too. I'm not sure how I feel about it in comparison to SOTN.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Well, gaming is obviously a big one. I read a lot, and recently have also been watching some TV I have always meant to get to. Currently It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Other than that, there isn't too much to know about me. I try to be kind to everyone who deserves it. I hope I get to know some of you, though I imagine I'm one of the younger one here. Just trying to make it, yknow?

I'm new-ish here? I mean I've had my account since last year but I'm still working on getting 'integrated' to the whole thing. Figured I'd fill this out.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual/pansexual, don't care much about a person's gender when it comes to attraction.
Where Are You From? West Coast USA, Arizona, specifically. Hoping to relocate either to Colorado or New Mexico for graduate school.
Where Do You Live? ~ ^
How Old Are you? 20, 21 in a couple months
Favorite Type of Music? Post-punk, math rock, shoegaze, dream pop, vaporwave and VG soundtracks
Profession or Career interest? I'm a microbiology major, I would really like to go into bioinformatics though.
Favorite video game(s)? A Link to the Past, Mother 3, Final Fantasy X, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Morrowind, Okami... much more.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Playing guitar and writing music, drawing, reading, browsing the internet and reading copious Wikipedia articles, mountain biking, hiking.

Welcome to the both of you!

JCX

This may be a sensitive topic, but what is everyone's experience with gay bullying as a kid? I thought about this after seeing Moonlight last weekend (very good).

I was never bullied for being gay since I wasn't out then and didn't read as "gay" to most of my peers. Did observe a gay bullying growing up though, which kind of reinforced my staying in the closet. Has led to a bit of survivor's guilt (although this feeling can't be as bad as the trauma inflicted on bullied LGBT youth.).

Beth Cyra

This may be a sensitive topic, but what is everyone's experience with gay bullying as a kid? I thought about this after seeing Moonlight last weekend (very good).

I was never bullied for being gay since I wasn't out then and didn't read as "gay" to most of my peers. Did observe a gay bullying growing up though, which kind of reinforced my staying in the closet. Has led to a bit of survivor's guilt (although this feeling can't be as bad as the trauma inflicted on bullied LGBT youth.).
I was a very cruel child.

Ruthless and homophobic. Granted I wanted to just be left alone but if a male ever crossed me I would snap and slurs went flying. Nothing racial but certainly homophobic.

Then I ended up a Trans Lesbian.

It is one of the few things I regret is using those slurs regardless of the victims sexuality.

Cruel, cold and a good liar is a crazy combo.

I try to make up for it by being in constant AMA mode and doing out reaches to young Lesbians who need help.

As the only brown kid in my year at school I find it surprising in retrospect how much veiled and overt homophobia I had thrown at me...way more than any kind of racism which is what I would have expected (live in the UK...but being brought up there made me more anglicized I suppose). Of course what made all this more annoying was that I was in the closet and in denial of my sexuality.

I left school for university in 2011 though...a lot has changed since then I gather. Homophobia is still there of course, but less than maybe what I faced at school.

KmA

I remember in middle school people would ask my friends if I was gay all the time but I was never really bullied for it. There was the occasional slur thrown my way but it was more in a school yard, "I'm not developed enough to think of a competent insult" kind of way.

I do remember in gym class this one kid asked me if people in my religion were allowed to be gay. And I was like no we stone them to death. And he was like... that's awesome. I'll never forget that it was such an odd moment for me. Like why did I say that first of all it's not even true. And why did he think that was awesome? But it's whatever.

Was called "gay" and "f**" a lot when I was younger. Outside of that, I wasn't ever really bullied for it. I doubt I will be in the three months of school I have left. I've always tried to stand up for people who were.

Beefy

Yep I was bullied for being bi and black. Why I hit the gym so hard now, mental health is still messed up though. But that is due to more then just bullying.

Astral Dog

Having a great four day weekend after requesting off from work, got some things done, finished some games, still slowly getting over my cold. But the worst part of these kinds of breaks is that my mind begins to have bad thoughts too when I've got no one else to spend time with to distract me. Video games can only go so far.

Welcome to the both of you!
Life can get very lonely indeed,i think im starting to understand the most important person who can be compassionate towards you is yourself.
i have someday i will be able to leave this old house and find that my my life is worth a damn after all among others,could be self lying but don't care now
Be happy guys and girls 💙

Never got bullied in the traditional sense, except for one incident when "f**" was etched into my locker. However, I was pretty much forced out of the closet by one of my best friends in grade ten (I went to a small school of about ~200 students, so word spread fast) which felt quite degrading. No one really hated me for being gay, and I was never embarrassed about who I was, but the fact that some people felt that it was okay to hasten my coming out for their own amusement really upset me at the time. There was a long period afterwards where I was just "the gay kid," which I hated, since there's [obviously] a lot more to me outside my sexuality. It was annoying, but they didn't have malicious intent for the most part.

There were, however, two lesbians at my school that were often faced with physical abuse. I'm not sure why I had it so easy compared to them.

Xiao Hu

Never really existed at my high school outside of the usual gay jokes. Then again I didn't know many LGBT-folks around there either. We had an open lesbian girl whom I'm friends with but no one discriminated against her, especially since we would have bashed in their teeths if they dared lol.

I have to mention that our high school system in Germany is a little bit different, it is tiered after which kind of graduation certificate you're able to achieve. Usually those high schools of lower tier are infamous for a terrible environment to grow up in. I was in the highest tier and that usually comes with a very open minded environment.

Palmer27

Finding a relationship on grinder? Good luck...

Have you thought about other apps?

More surge and Okc atm. Don't particularly want to try tinder but maybe just my hang up.

Similar experience - luckily never any bullying as I wasn't out. Did however go to a crappy middle school in small Suffolk where everything was called gay.

fraktur

I wasn't really bullied directly, as I wasn't out back in the Mittelstufe (agewise it would be around the middle school in the US, i guess). Dudebros threw around the words gay/faggot around a lot, though. i.e. everything that sucked was gay and everyone who wasn't cool was faggot, of course. But one time before class I and a few pupils were a litte early and this dumb girl announces to the class (mostly her friendcycle), that statistically one person in each given class has to be gay. Then she turns around and asks me how it is, to be the gay one. Didn't really have any consequences to get "outed" like that, as most of the people present didn't take her shit seriously. Still, fuck you, Anne.

And after an argument in the Oberstufe I was once told, "at least I am not a faggot". I'm sure it sucked to be him in that class though, as we were around 5 queer people there. And the rest didn't have any problems with it. He and his one friend were kinda outsiders beforehand though.

Similar experience - luckily never any bullying as I wasn't out. Did however go to a crappy middle school in small Suffolk where everything was called gay.

my older brother uses "gay" as an insult now. its like the opposite; i thought that stuff usually gets out of your system with age. I think his friends got him on to it, cause he pretty much started using it to describe things when he's playing online with them. then shortly after, everything was gay. i also hear them using "f****t" occasionally.

My family tells him to knock it off every once in a while, but he's practically an adult now so...

I'm pretty sure if I was out he wouldn't be using those terms but alas 🤐

my older brother uses "gay" as an insult now. its like the opposite; i thought that stuff usually gets out of your system with age. I think his friends got him on to it, cause he pretty much started using it to describe things when he's playing online with them. then shortly after, everything was gay. i also hear them using "f****t" occasionally.

My family tells him to knock it off every once in a while, but he's practically an adult now so...

I'm pretty sure if I was out he wouldn't be using those terms but alas 🤐

That really sucks :(

Trump supporter at my work tried to get under my skin today. She did a low blow about my personal life and I was about to blow a gasket. Basket of deplorables is right.

Kater

Banned

Never really had a problem with that since it wasn't known back then to anyone that I'm into guys. Had some "experiments" on the side with guys but nobody else in my class or in my cycle of friends knew about those, I think. My grandma suspected something since I hung out a lot with one guy in particular. She got a good sense for that kind of stuff heh.

Bladenic

Trump supporter at my work tried to get under my skin today. She did a low blow about my personal life and I was about to blow a gasket. Basket of deplorables is right.

Details? Why didn't you pop off?

Anyway I'm watching Danganronpa 3 finally and it's throwing me deeper into Despair

Details? Why didn't you pop off?
She was talking about how Trump gets things done and has already done more good than Hillary would have done, how he isn't taking any money from anyone and I shouldn't believe everything about Trump from the dishonest media. How us liberals are cry babies. She took a dig at me about having two degrees but nothing to show for it. I didn't pop off because a customer came in at that moment.

Beth Cyra

She was talking about how Trump gets things done and has already done more good than Hillary would have done, how he isn't taking any money from anyone and I shouldn't believe everything about Trump from the dishonest media. How us liberals are cry babies. She took a dig at me about having two degrees but nothing to show for it. I didn't pop off because a customer came in at that moment.
She is a fool.

I'm sorry you she couldn't refrain from resorting to personal attacks.

It's not a cause worth being apart of when she has to tear down good people such as yourself. Hopefully one day she will get that.

So, using slurs in the name of YouTube shock humor is bad, right? I'm not alone on this? I feel like I'm alone on this and honestly it feels insane.

Beth Cyra

So, using slurs in the name of YouTube shock humor is bad, right? I'm not alone on this? I feel like I'm alone on this and honestly and it feels insane.
I don't care for the practice.

However like any other job YouTubers try to make ends meat and some resort to low hanging fruit to ensure they do.

Kevyt

What are your plans for Valentine's day y'all?

What I like is all the discounted chocolate at CVS the next day after. Yum.

driggonny

Banned

I was never bullied for same-sex attraction, or even anything at all for that matter. I was firmly in the closet and still practically am. I was one of those guys who was just kinda there. Not incredibly popular, but generally liked because I was inoffensive I suppose.

Of course, growing up in Texas, I heard slurs a lot and some people called everything they didn't like "gay." There was no way in hell I'd let any of them know about my attractions.

Top Bottom