• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

B-Dex

wouldnt that require him to kiss someone tho

tumblr_ndruv5xgxQ1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Beth Cyra

Okay did day 1 on Creatine didnt notice a difference but I did take day one pics so I can compare them for day 30 as mentioned.

Palmer27

Anal question:
Want to try bottoming, however know from anal play that even after 4 douches I'm still not clean. I go the gym, have a decent diet and never had issues bowel-wise. I've just read about pure for men as a pill - is there an equivalent in the UK or something people would recommend?
Looking forward to being fucked safely and cleanly.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Anal question:
Want to try bottoming, however know from anal play that even after 4 douches I'm still not clean. I go the gym, have a decent diet and never had issues bowel-wise. I've just read about pure for men as a pill - is there an equivalent in the UK or something people would recommend?
Looking forward to being fucked safely and cleanly.

just eat lots of fiber

Hi everyone! I'm new, so I figured I would just go ahead and fill this thing out.

Your gender? Female. Oh, and I'm trans. AMAB.
Your sexual orientation? Pansexual.
Where Are You From? Southern US. Unfortunately.
Where Do You Live? Still the Southern US, perhaps even more unfortunately.
How Old Are you? 18.
Favorite Type of Music? Alternative, electronic, and hip-hop probably tie here.
Profession or Career interest? I'm about to start college for my BFA in Creative Writing. After that, who knows?
Favorite video game(s)? Dragon Ball Fusions and Tetris DS are what I'm playing right now. I need to get back to Castlevania- Aria of Sorrow at some point, too. I'm not sure how I feel about it in comparison to SOTN.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Well, gaming is obviously a big one. I read a lot, and recently have also been watching some TV I have always meant to get to. Currently It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Other than that, there isn't too much to know about me. I try to be kind to everyone who deserves it. I hope I get to know some of you, though I imagine I'm one of the younger one here. Just trying to make it, yknow?
Welcome! :)
What part of the south are you from? I'm from the ATL. :D

Zero²

So I started using Creatine last night.

Do we have any other supplement users here? I know we got fit gaf but I'm trying to get varied opinions lol.
BCAA is a godsend for muscle gains.
Okay did day 1 on Creatine didnt notice a difference but I did take day one pics so I can compare them for day 30 as mentioned.
Creatine's effects only show by continual use, usually only after 4-5 days. And btw you should use it even if the days you are not working out.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hmmm to lose weight or to become a somewhat muscle bear? I got the bald head part done atm so hmmm 🤔

Beth Cyra

Zero²;229735256 said:
BCAA is a godsend for muscle gains.

Creatine's effects only show by continual use, usually only after 4-5 days. And btw you should use it even if the days you are not working out.
Oh I didnt expect to see anything today :)

I plan to on days off but I try to gym it 7 days a week so hopefully I don't miss to much

Beth Cyra

Zero²;229736894 said:
Woah 7 days a week?? I can go barely 6 and that's risking overtraining :(
Lol to be fair half my work out is Cardio so I've conditioned my body well for keeping it up.

I hope the Creatine really helps on recovery though, some days are rough lol.

Zero²

Lol to be fair half my work out is Cardio so I've conditioned my body well for keeping it up.

I hope the Creatine really helps on recovery though, some days are rough lol.
Oh I see, in my experience Creatine gave me a lot of strength and made me feel more wealthy if that makes sense hahah
If you want help for recovery the best supplement for me still is whey and specially BCAA, and now my nutritionist recommended glutamine to post-training, I'll see how that works out!

Hey, so random a random thought came into my head while trimming my beard. If you're graying and have brown/black hair, it makes sense to call it a Salt & Pepper beard. Since I have a red beard, does that make it Salt & Paprika? Salt and Cayenne Pepper?

On a semi-related note, I'm glad WWE wrestler Dean Ambrose is growing out his beard. Not only does he look better, but it makes me feel less alone as a ginger beard, haha.

(I swear this is the best pic of it I could find. That look XD)

Kevyt

Is anyone here playing Fire Emblem Heroes?

idk anyone's age so I just assume you're all crotchety 30-year-old's <3

Actually on gaf I just assume everyone is in their twenties/late teens.

Then I'm surprised when I read about gaffers having kids and getting married. &#128559;

Nitrogen

Neo Member
I'm new-ish here? I mean I've had my account since last year but I'm still working on getting 'integrated' to the whole thing. Figured I'd fill this out.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual/pansexual, don't care much about a person's gender when it comes to attraction.
Where Are You From? West Coast USA, Arizona, specifically. Hoping to relocate either to Colorado or New Mexico for graduate school.
Where Do You Live? ~ ^
How Old Are you? 20, 21 in a couple months
Favorite Type of Music? Post-punk, math rock, shoegaze, dream pop, vaporwave and VG soundtracks
Profession or Career interest? I'm a microbiology major, I would really like to go into bioinformatics though.
Favorite video game(s)? A Link to the Past, Mother 3, Final Fantasy X, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Morrowind, Okami... much more.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Playing guitar and writing music, drawing, reading, browsing the internet and reading copious Wikipedia articles, mountain biking, hiking.

Astral Dog

i just watched the last part of a teenager romance movie. hidden kisses or something very common plot looked like but i got sad when the mom broke the door and hugged her son. "Dad are you proud of me"
Reminds me of another movie were the boyfriend was dead the whole time
why are these always so tragic &#128546;

Hi Nitrogen,microbiology sounds very interesting is that about the food industry or quemical products?.hmm math rock o_O

Nitrogen

Neo Member
Hi Nitrogen,microbiology sounds very interesting is that about the food industry or quemical products?.hmm math rock o_O

Molecular genetics of both pathogenic and non-pathogenic bacteria, so yes in a way it can correlate with the food industry, but specifically I'm into plant pathology and also microbial resistance so there's a few avenues I can take.

Math rock yes, like Slint and Don Caballero.

Beefy

I'm new-ish here? I mean I've had my account since last year but I'm still working on getting 'integrated' to the whole thing. Figured I'd fill this out.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual/pansexual, don't care much about a person's gender when it comes to attraction.
Where Are You From? West Coast USA, Arizona, specifically. Hoping to relocate either to Colorado or New Mexico for graduate school.
Where Do You Live? ~ ^
How Old Are you? 20, 21 in a couple months
Favorite Type of Music? Post-punk, math rock, shoegaze, dream pop, vaporwave and VG soundtracks
Profession or Career interest? I'm a microbiology major, I would really like to go into bioinformatics though.
Favorite video game(s)? A Link to the Past, Mother 3, Final Fantasy X, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Morrowind, Okami... much more.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Playing guitar and writing music, drawing, reading, browsing the internet and reading copious Wikipedia articles, mountain biking, hiking.

Welcome!

Beefy

Hey, so random a random thought came into my head while trimming my beard. If you're graying and have brown/black hair, it makes sense to call it a Salt & Pepper beard. Since I have a red beard, does that make it Salt & Paprika? Salt and Cayenne Pepper?

On a semi-related note, I'm glad WWE wrestler Dean Ambrose is growing out his beard. Not only does he look better, but it makes me feel less alone as a ginger beard, haha.

(I swear this is the best pic of it I could find. That look XD)

His hairline is mad.

Astral Dog

Hey, someone wants to recommend a sappy melodramatic teenage /young adult romance? i don't have high standars mostly anything will do :•)
Is anyone here playing Fire Emblem Heroes?
Been playing this. Very FE lite but for mobile quite entertaining,Corrin is a tank so i mostly use her dragon powers and a healer to clear the maps.the sprites are too distracting however theh look like little dolls,can't get used to them.

Mumei

Can't wait to see it!

Indeed. The Indiewire critics survey had it first for best film, first and third for best lead actor, first and second for best supporting actor, first for best director, and first for best screenplay. It looks like this year's Carol or Moonlight.

It's really exciting to actually see more top tier middle budget queer cinema. It seemed like the field went a bit fallow after Brokeback Mountain in 2005, but things are looking up now. There were several other films at this year's Sundance that featured queer subjects, as well—Beach Rats, God's Own Country, I Love Dick, This is Everything, and quite a few others. The only ones I've actually found much about are Beach Rats and God's Own Country, but hopefully there are others, as well.

Also saw your mentioning of What Belongs To You so I went ahead and ordered it on Amazon since the paperback was under 10 bucks.

Really need to get back into reading more.

I hope you like it! I think it's beautifully written. Post your thoughts?

Beth Cyra

Hey, someone wants to recommend a sappy melodramatic teenage /young adult romance? i don't have high standars mostly anything will do :•)

Been playing this. Very FE lite but for mobile quite entertaining,Corrin is a tank so i mostly use her dragon powers and a healer to clear the maps.the sprites are too distracting however theh look like little dolls,can't get used to them.
10 Things I Hate About You is my fav.

Not exactly super young but good melodrama while staying positive and a great movie is Laws of Attraction.

Also American Sweethearts is my Wife and I's go to for melodrama and romance.

Astral Dog

10 Things I Hate About You is my fav.

Not exactly super young but good melodrama while staying positive and a great movie is Laws of Attraction.

Also American Sweethearts is my Wife and I's go to for melodrama and romance.

thanks! will check Coyote Ugly and American Sweetheart, the others are classics indeed.
10 things is a favorite as well but makes me miss a certain someone.

Kevyt

Is she really that good?

I have a three star corrin, but not sure if leveling her up is worth it. I have a five star marth and he kills dragon types super easy.

As far as the game itself, it feels perfect for mobile gaming.

Astral Dog

Is she really that good?

I have a three star corrin, but not sure if leveling her up is worth it. I have a five star marth and he kills dragon types super easy.

As far as the game itself, it feels perfect for mobile gaming.
Corrin is a killer army tank,but there could be some that are much better,i only started recently and haven't tried more than 8 units.

just got into a semi-argument in a youtube comment section with some rando talking about "the democrats are the racist, and only the republicans believe in god"

needless to say, it ended with him using the n-word and comparing them to roaches (i only use "them" because there was no reason for him to believe that i was black and also because he spouting off at someone else in the thread)

also WWII was brought up, obviously. and know he's off exposing himself as a homophobe. lol

why are people like this?

Beth Cyra

just got into a semi-argument in a youtube comment section with some rando talking about "the democrats are the racist, and only the republicans believe in god"

needless to say, it ended with him using the n-word and comparing them to roaches (i only use "them" because there was no reason for him to believe that i was black and also because he spouting off at someone else in the thread)

also WWII was brought up, obviously. and know he's off exposing himself as a homophobe. lol

why are people like this?
Lol sad.

The only thing left for him to hate on is Tranz folk and deny the racial divide and we would have the grand slam of stupid.

Lol sad.

The only thing left for him to hate on is Tranz folk and deny the racial divide and we would have the grand slam of stupid.

oh he said, and i quote "Racism and prejudice pretty much ended with slavery" thats when i stopped taking him serious at all

this was all on that SNL Spicer video btw lol

Palmer27

That is a big step.

I hope you find a good one that makes you happy!

Many small steps but hope so :D

congrats!
Now were are you planning to find the lucky one: a bar, a friend's wedding,Grindr,game convention,Pride parade,school or the Gym?

I'm 19 so school and a wedding prooobably won't happen. All things start on grindr, the gym's more for window-shopping. Definitely need to go to a pride parade, like srsly not having been is cross in the con column for dating me. hmm.

oh he said, and i quote "Racism and prejudice pretty much ended with slavery" thats when i stopped taking him serious at all

this was all on that SNL Spicer video btw lol

I imagine he's beyond reality and maybe not worth replying to

Why in the world you you argue with a clearly terrible person in a YouTube comment section? :/

idk i guess i hadn't done it in a while :p also i couldn't even really call it an argument. he was really going back and forth with the OP. it started with the OP which was some comment praising Melissa Mcarthey (she really was great)

and then fast forward down, blah blah blah, typical partisan arguments and then some guy brings up the lame ol' "b-but the Democrats made the KKK" and thats where I stepped in. i hate seeing that.

Top Bottom