• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Zero²

I mean I was stroking my own dick I just couldn't really get full mast.
Well I normally get hard just from the thought of having wild sex, they say sex I all about the brain, and they are right at least about me.
Normally when I have difficulty getting hard it's because I'm tired or not feeling sexy enough.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I'm going to be I think make a scavenger hunt around our town, and probably dinner and a movie. Will definitely do Flowers too. Last year I bought over $200 in flowers from this online shop...it was so worth it!

Boyfried doesn't care for Valentine's day so we never do anything special for it.
That's kind of crap unless you don't care for it either.

Cepheus

Hi! I've been meaning to post here for a while...

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual
Where Are You From? Birmingham, UK
Where Do You Live? Lincoln, UK
How Old Are you? 19
Favorite Type of Music? Dire Straits, Fleetwood Mac, stuff like that.
Career interest? Getting paid to do fiction writing
Favorite video game(s)? Half Life 2, Street Fighter 3 Third Strike
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Listening to music and writing when I feel motivated to do it.

JCX

Thanks for all the interesting responses everyone! I feel like many gays don't talk much about their pre-out life once out, probably due to a mix of pain and shame.

RE: valentine's day. I was gonna play Persona 5 but Atlus had to delay it. Even my video game plans flake on me.

Beth Cyra

Thanks for all the interesting responses everyone! I feel like many gays don't talk much about their pre-out life once out, probably due to a mix of pain and shame.

RE: valentine's day. I was gonna play Persona 5 but Atlus had to delay it. Even my video game plans flake on me.
Damn Atlus why can't you just add a FemMC again?

Well here is hoping for the upgrade having it so I can try it out.

Bladenic

Well I can definitely #popthatp to this

jSAevuz.gif

mu cephei

As far as i know, asexual is basically sexual orientation. Not interested sex (except perhaps intellectually, kinda wonder about the experience) and that is how it has always been for me. I never became interested in girls or boys or anyone in puberty, and i don't think i've ever developed any kind of sexual or romantic attraction to others. I just don't need sex nor romance.
One impact, possible impact, is that i'm not sure i understand others who actually need those things. I know why, but don't understand it, if that makes sense. (I mean, can someone who isn't asexual understand complete lack of urge for sex? Works both ways, so this might not be a real impact but rather perfectly normal.)

I guess my issue is that i'm supposedly male (presumably since i'm biologically male) but i don't have any idea why that is. In the fundamental sort of way. As far as i can determine, the whole concept seems made up when i think about it, as it certainly doesn't really seem to be related to biological sex, based on that there are people for whom gender and sex most certainly don't seem to be the same thing. And so, rationally genderless/"i don't care" would be a better fit for me, though ultimately it would change nothing.

Strictly speaking, i'm not sure this is even important for me, but i like knowing things, whether they're about myself or not.

EDIT TL;DR "What is gender and does it even really matter".

EDIT2 my tldr isn't quite accurate as i reckon it matters for some, but close enough for me.

People actively identifying as male or female is quite odd to me. But I gather it really is a thing!

I can't be the only one that loves watching the daily White House Press Briefing, right? Watching Spicer try to spin the disaster that is the Trump administration and be unable to answer basic fucking questions gives me life.

It's live now, if you're interested.

https://youtu.be/XIaoJ8137t4

I can't be the only one that loves watching the daily White House Press Briefing, right? Watching Spicer try to spin the disaster that is the Trump administration and be unable to answer basic fucking questions gives me life.

It's live now, if you're interested.

https://youtu.be/XIaoJ8137t4

Yeah, I enjoy watching that, too. Also, Spicer always looks like a terrified kid that gives a presentation in front of their class for the first time.

Yeah, I enjoy watching that, too. Also, Spicer always looks like a terrified kid that gives a presentation in front of their class for the first time.

Oh god what if that feeling never goes away.

For me I mean. For Spicer I hope something will make his job interminably horrible, if it's not going to be his conscience.

For me I mean. For Spicer I hope something will make his job interminably horrible, if it's not going to be his conscience.

It has for me. I won't say I'm great at public speaking, but I've certainly gotten better over time. It comes with confidence. And that also relates to Spicer; How can you be confident in defending such a shitshow day in and day out?

It has for me. I won't say I'm great at public speaking, but I've certainly gotten better over time. It comes with confidence. And that also relates to Spicer; How can you be confident in defending such a shitshow day in and day out?

Thanks. I've actually gotten better, too, for me my saying that is more of just a timely/humour thing. Like today one of my profs asked me to give a presentation on Buddhism for one of his classes again, and this after I gave a really mediocre and stilted presentation for a class yesterday, so I kind of had to think twice about it lol.

I guess people like that only have one kind of conviction, if it can be called that: "this will be good for me, so say whatever you have to".

After the latest SNL skit, I die every time he calls on a Glen. XD

Me too, lol. I wonder if he deliberately supresses his own antics as to not present a target for future SNL skits.

It got better for me after I gave a substitute lecture for my boss in front of 250 people. That was terrifying.

It got better for me after I gave a substitute lecture for my boss in front of 250 people. That was terrifying.

Lol, crowds that size are terrifying. I think I'd basically be standing at the lectern praying for the mob not to lynch me. Like independent of what I'm even talking about.

Oh, and it drives me nuts that Spicer keeps unironically clutching his pearls about Democrats' "historic obstructionism" after what took place the last six years. Total lack of self-awareness.

On a more light-hearted note, I was reading some Japanese Batman comics from the '60s last night and came across this:

RARR!

There were a bunch more classic lines, but I won't clog up the thread. Just thought I'd share one.

kuYuri

Seriously, what is the deal with all these fast food restaurants acting like they are the destination for V Day? McDonalds or White Castle is not my idea for a "romantic" dinner. Some of their V Day deals are hilariously misguided. :p

Kevyt

THE DRAGON BECOME ME! 🗡️🐲

If you read this in Genji's voice you play too much Overwatch...

driggonny

Banned
I remember the Starbucks deal being couples only. I did the deal a few years ago by pretending to be a couple with a platonic friend. :p

Hi! I've been meaning to post here for a while...

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual
Where Are You From? Birmingham, UK
Where Do You Live? Lincoln, UK
How Old Are you? 19
Favorite Type of Music? Dire Straits, Fleetwood Mac, stuff like that.
Career interest? Getting paid to do fiction writing
Favorite video game(s)? Half Life 2, Street Fighter 3 Third Strike
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Listening to music and writing when I feel motivated to do it.

A BRUUUUMMYY!!!

Welcome :)

Zero²;229876184 said:
Well I normally get hard just from the thought of having wild sex, they say sex I all about the brain, and they are right at least about me.
Normally when I have difficulty getting hard it's because I'm tired or not feeling sexy enough.

I mean it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say I rarely ever get hard unless there's some BDSM element involved.

An an aside: It's really fucking buggng me that the dude I was with used his tongue/fingers on me but wouldn't use his dick. I'm not sure if it was something I was doing wrong or if alcohol (he was fairly trashed too) was getting to him. Or something else. I really want to ask but I feel like that's super fucking dumb to do. Can someone talk sense in to me?

I mean it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say I rarely ever get hard unless there's some BDSM element involved.

An an aside: It's really fucking buggng me that the dude I was with used his tongue/fingers on me but wouldn't use his dick. I'm not sure if it was something I was doing wrong or if alcohol (he was fairly trashed too) was getting to him. Or something else. I really want to ask but I feel like that's super fucking dumb to do. Can someone talk sense in to me?
It was most likely the alcohol. I doubt he wasn't attracted to you or anything like that. He probably had the same problem as you, just couldn't get it up. At least that is what I feel. A lot of alcohol can just mess with the goods.

driggonny

Banned

With the way you've talked about it, I'd be willing to bet that most of your problems with that night had to do with how drunk you guys were.

kuYuri

Just made some random Valentines's Day plan. Going to watch John Wick: Chapter 2 at a local theater. ^_^

Going by myself of course. ;_;

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
is it normal that my sex drive has been completely dead for months and i cant get boners anymore

I think it's normal for sex drive to decrease as you age (especially comparing the teenage years to adulthood), but that sounds more like it could be the result of a physical or mental health issue. I'd talk to a doctor about it.

Kevyt

is it normal that my sex drive has been completely dead for months and i cant get boners anymore

Have you been busy or under strenuous physical activity?

That could be it. Or perhaps your testosterone levels are low. Either way, I'd go to the doctor.

But I think I remember you said you don't have insurance, so umm...

Maybe you could work on your sleep schedule if you haven't been sleeping as you should. Or diet?

Top Bottom