• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

JCX

I generally don't understand people who live Trophies on PSN. That said, when adding a guy as a friend on PSN, viewing their trophies is a great way to check if their gaming taste is good or not.

I generally don't understand people who live Trophies on PSN. That said, when adding a guy as a friend on PSN, viewing their trophies is a great way to check if their gaming taste is good or not.

if they aren't sharing accounts to play games. the guy you think that is into jrpg and action/adventure games is really the shooter bro.

kuYuri

Hi! I've been meaning to post here for a while...

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual
Where Are You From? Birmingham, UK
Where Do You Live? Lincoln, UK
How Old Are you? 19
Favorite Type of Music? Dire Straits, Fleetwood Mac, stuff like that.
Career interest? Getting paid to do fiction writing
Favorite video game(s)? Half Life 2, Street Fighter 3 Third Strike
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Listening to music and writing when I feel motivated to do it.

Welcome!

Beefy

Hi! I've been meaning to post here for a while...

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual
Where Are You From? Birmingham, UK
Where Do You Live? Lincoln, UK
How Old Are you? 19
Favorite Type of Music? Dire Straits, Fleetwood Mac, stuff like that.
Career interest? Getting paid to do fiction writing
Favorite video game(s)? Half Life 2, Street Fighter 3 Third Strike
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Listening to music and writing when I feel motivated to do it.

Welcome!

Dudley is a amazing world 😂

Bladenic

is it normal that my sex drive has been completely dead for months and i cant get boners anymore

Omg twinsies

I also feel like my package has shrunk for some reason RIP

Oh well living life with no regrets

tumblr_mt0wub8r8p1qhvucpo1_400.gif

when i see the word peanuts or about to say peanuts. it just wants to come out as penis. just typing peanuts i wanted to type penis lmao.

Sai-kun

Banned
i looked around a bit at the @grindr twitter and found my way to a gays4trump account. a gay trump supporter. a brown, gay, trump supporter.

wtf...how do people do this to themselves

how does this kind of cognitive dissonance manifest within people??? why did i spend 15 minutes going through their instagram account???

Grakl

i looked around a bit at the @grindr twitter and found my way to a gays4trump account. a gay trump supporter. a brown, gay, trump supporter.

how does this kind of cognitive dissonance manifest within people??? why did i spend 15 minutes going through their instagram account???

noooo sense

Beefy

Thanks! I've only been to Dudley once, though. I'm only in Lincoln because of university so I'll be moving back to Birmingham soon. I'm planning to go to Birmingham Pride this year, and it'll be my first Pride, since I only really fully realised that my bisexuality existed late last year.

How did you feel going to Dudley? The accent is mad ha.

Brummy pride is great, but Brighton is the place to go if you can.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
that sounds more like it could be the result of a physical or mental health issue.

with my luck its probably a combination of the two

I go through the first part sometimes due to my mental health issues. I just chill and do other things.

i can only chill for so long bro~

i thought it wasnt supposed to happen until your 30s tho...

Have you been busy or under strenuous physical activity?

That could be it. Or perhaps your testosterone levels are low. Either way, I'd go to the doctor.

But I think I remember you said you don't have insurance, so umm...

Maybe you could work on your sleep schedule if you haven't been sleeping as you should. Or diet?

right-o, hobo. no insurance. unsurance tbh.

my diet and sleep schedule are both shit, so maybe that's it? thanks for the suggestion

Omg twinsies

I also feel like my package has shrunk for some reason RIP]

literally same. what is. happening to. us. someone send help

Kevyt

with my luck its probably a combination of the two

i can only chill for so long bro~

i thought it wasnt supposed to happen until your 30s tho...

right-o, hobo. no insurance. unsurance tbh.

my diet and sleep schedule are both shit, so maybe that's it? thanks for the suggestion

literally same. what is. happening to. us. someone send help

I would look into diet and sleeping behavior as the possible causes of low sex drive.

Riddle me this Ratsky, if you were to run for over 20 minutes at around 5-7mph, how would you feel afterwards?
I'm only asking because if you feel like you're not in shape (as in constant physical activity would drain you quickly) then that means you gotta exercise more along with a balanced diet and plenty of sleep/rest.

I would work on that.

If I remember correctly you mentioned you were a swimmer?

Yawn

Cepheus

How did you feel going to Dudley? The accent is mad ha.

Brummy pride is great, but Brighton is the place to go if you can.

It was an interesting experience, since I only went there for a Geography coursework trip in Sixth Form. So I might not have gotten the full experience, really. And yeah, I agree, the accent is pretty thick. I'll make sure to go to the Brighton one one day.

Someone needs to save me from myself.

I was shopping around for a sensible looking Herschel backpack that I can wear to both class, campus, and internship/work.

Then I bought
H36Bjno.jpg

My best friend is bouncing ideas for Valentine's day with his bf off me.

zqkct.gif

Lmao.

Right there with you.

Kevyt

I am gonna give my coworkers some cupcakes along with chocolates for Valentine's day.

I hope they don't think that's weird...

Isn't Valentine's day the day of friendship as well?

berzeli

Banned
Suddenly getting youtube ads for PrEP... google is scary
A lot of internet services are kind of scary. The "worst" one for me was when Spotify decided that no only does it know my sexual preferences, it also knows that I'm bit of a twat so it recommended "Alternative Pride" as its top recommended playlist for me. And I haven't connected any social media accounts or anything, it figured it out just based on the music I listen to.

But then again that is nothing compared to the most famous example:
About a year after Pole created his pregnancy-prediction model, a man walked into a Target outside Minneapolis and demanded to see the manager. He was clutching coupons that had been sent to his daughter, and he was angry, according to an employee who participated in the conversation.

“My daughter got this in the mail!” he said. “She’s still in high school, and you’re sending her coupons for baby clothes and cribs? Are you trying to encourage her to get pregnant?”

The manager didn’t have any idea what the man was talking about. He looked at the mailer. Sure enough, it was addressed to the man’s daughter and contained advertisements for maternity clothing, nursery furniture and pictures of smiling infants. The manager apologized and then called a few days later to apologize again.

On the phone, though, the father was somewhat abashed. “I had a talk with my daughter,” he said. “It turns out there’s been some activities in my house I haven’t been completely aware of. She’s due in August. I owe you an apology.”
The entire article is worth a read.

Spotify knows my taste in music pretty well, but that's kind of what I pay them for so I don't mind.

Google meanwhile must be scanning my internet posts and serving up youtube ads. It feels strange to talk about something and then get ads for it on a different website. Or even a different device.

I actually wonder if Spotify knows I'm gay. Maybe not.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I would look into diet and sleeping behavior as the possible causes of low sex drive.

I will! I'll try to go to bed earlier tonight instead of at like 3 or 4~

Riddle me this Ratsky, if you were to run for over 20 minutes at around 5-7mph, how would you feel afterwards?

It depends - how fast is 5-7mph? like on a treadmill? if it's at the 8.0 setting or faster, then I would probably die after 5 minutes. my state would improve the lower the setting.

I'm only asking because if you feel like you're not in shape (as in constant physical activity would drain you quickly) then that means you gotta exercise more along with a balanced diet and plenty of sleep/rest.

I would work on that.

I go to the gym 6 times a week!

If I remember correctly you mentioned you were a swimmer?

casually. a long time ago.

I dont have access to a pool where im @ though, unfortunately

Ratsky are you eggcited for the final season of Shoshanna Shapiro and Friends

gurl

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1341079

Kevyt

I will! I'll try to go to bed earlier tonight instead of at like 3 or 4~

It depends - how fast is 5-7mph? like on a treadmill? if it's at the 8.0 setting or faster, then I would probably die after 5 minutes. my state would improve the lower the setting.

I go to the gym 6 times a week!

casually. a long time ago.

I dont have access to a pool where im @ though, unfortunately

gurl

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1341079

Well dang! 6 times a week is a lot... What do you do at the gym and how much a day?

Bladenic

This is one of those games that's been on my backlog forever. I played it once, enjoyed it, and never picked it back up. One of these days! Doing the last bits of Dragon Quest VIII, either way.

Omg you need to play it. Danganronpa 1 and 2 are both wonderful and have one of my favorite villains ever.

well, if that overwatch KB+M / disability thread on gaming-side is any indication, uh

DOWN

Banned
I am gonna give my coworkers some cupcakes along with chocolates for Valentine's day.

Yeah in grade school we gave everyone in class candy and a card

Don't know if other schools did that?

Bladenic

Danganronpa is my shit. The ending theme that plays during the credits of DR1 is so good.

Can't wait for 3, though I still need to play Ultra Despair Girls even if it's not as good.

It's an okay romp but honestly DR3 made it completely obsolete and unnecessary.

NV3 is gonna be great I hope, I mean, I despair.

Kater

Banned

Not really? Unless Americans have other traditions than we here.

Here it would seem like you are desperate and crushing on everyone.

Top Bottom