• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Kater

Banned
Odell Beckham Jr appreciation post

odell.gif

1066bbc174b2b0749ac2f8069a3be7de.gif

od.png
Nice... 😳

I'm finally 23 today. Two years left for gay death, yay!
Turned 25 last June. Feel like a husk for quite some time now. Maybe that's what meant with gay death.

Please excuse my ignorance on this subject.

I'm (in)famous among my friends and family for having a volatile stomach. The other day I was having some particularly bad stomach issues after eating Indian food for dinner, and while sitting on the toilet I had a random thought: "What would I do if I was gay?" My bowel movement schedule is super irregular, so how could I possibly plan for sexy times? (This is of course assuming I'm a bottom.) There must be some gay guys out there who have stomach issues too, so I'm just curious how they deal with it. Do you basically always have to use an enema?

Kevyt

I'm (in)famous among my friends and family for having a volatile stomach. The other day I was having some particularly bad stomach issues after eating Indian food for dinner, and while sitting on the toilet I had a random thought: "What would I do if I was gay?" My bowel movement schedule is super irregular, so how could I possibly plan for sexy times? (This is of course assuming I'm a bottom.) There must be some gay guys out there who have stomach issues too, so I'm just curious how they deal with it. Do you basically always have to use an enema?

Diet is key.

I eat a lot of fiber with vegetables and I barely add anything to my food (like seasoning, salt) and I mostly opt to steam things/grill.

Also drinking plenty of water helps. It's not super difficult, even if you are a straight guy, you should take care of your diet and your stomach.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

I can't really offer much knowledge because I'm fairly ignorant as well, but I can say a little if you're looking to learn. I'm writing the brief bit that follows with the premise of complete ignorance just to be thorough, so I apologize if you already know everything I wrote.

On the subject of who this applies to: You already pointed out that this question is relevant to bottoms, but it'd also apply to people who are vers (people who are comfortable topping or bottoming). This may also be relevant to some people who are tops; roles aren't always as exclusive as the names suggest and can function more as shorthand or a way of simplify how people communicate their sexual activities. Furthermore, it's important to note that not every gay or bi man is interested in or engages in anal sex. (The last time I saw a percentage, it was a surprisingly significant number.) So, for those people, this is going to be much less relevant.

With that in mind, if someone had poor digestive health or any other health issues "down there," they might just always top, not engage in anal sexual activities, plan and schedule carefully, or deal with the risk. I believe I've heard that frequent enema use can actually increase the risk of things getting messy, so I don't know if that would be the solution.

As with most health issues, it'd probably just be best to talk to a doctor about anything irregular or unusual going on and then reap the potential sexual benefits afterwards.

Diet's a factor. And in a pinch you can probably use an enema or something. But you don't want to do those often.

Completely unrelated note: Went to a concert with a friend tonight. I saw a man that I just became like... enamored with. He was so dreamy. And I think even possibly within my league. But it was:

1. A concert
2. 90+% chance the dude was straight

I kind of regret not approaching him after the concert at all. What should I have done? Invited him to grab pizza with me and my friend? Handed him a napkin with my phone number? Something else?

Metamucil is awesome. I started using it to be more hygenic originally, but honestly it makes life so much easier in general that I wouldn't stop even if I never had sex.

kuYuri

Diet's a factor. And in a pinch you can probably use an enema or something. But you don't want to do those often.

Completely unrelated note: Went to a concert with a friend tonight. I saw a man that I just became like... enamored with. He was so dreamy. And I think even possibly within my league. But it was:

1. A concert
2. 90+% chance the dude was straight

I kind of regret not approaching him after the concert at all. What should I have done? Invited him to grab pizza with me and my friend? Handed him a napkin with my phone number? Something else?

letitgo.gif

If a random guy I don't know, regardless of sexual orientation, randomly came up to me and invited me somewhere, I would give them a weird look for starters.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences

1) Go to the doctor; you might have a treatable condition
2) Try something like a psyllium fiber supplement to see if it helps (actually does help most people where regularity is concerned. Fiber deficiency is common.)
3) Give up on spontaneous sexy time and clean up beforehand each time
4) Be a top exclusively
5) Have an oral-only relationship
6) Find someone who's really into scat

I'm out of ideas. 3) always works even if it's not the most romantic thing in the world.

kuYuri

Exactly. So how do I ask a guy out?

I'm honestly the wrong person to ask, you have more experience than I ever will, so if anything, I should be asking you that question.

But I've heard either being super confident and can take rejection well when it happens or being extremely attractive really helps.

The person you mentioned earlier, well since the moment passed and you didn't ask them out then and there and you will likely not see them again, just let those thoughts with them go and move on to the next guy who you are into.

Also, don't take what I said earlier to heart too much! I should have clarified some people like being approached like that, so it might work, who knows?

Thanks everyone for dropping knowledge on me. Who knows, maybe one day I'll fall in love with a woman who turns out to be super into assplay and then I'll need the info I learned here.

I've had a friend recommend psyllium fiber pills to me, so I'm gonna buy some next time I'm at the grocery store. I generally eat healthy and drink lots of water.

Also, TIL what a "vers" is.

Thanks everyone for dropping knowledge on me. Who knows, maybe one day I'll fall in love with a woman who turns out to be super into assplay and then I'll need the info I learned here.

I've had a friend recommend psyllium fiber pills to me, so I'm gonna buy some next time I'm at the grocery store. I generally eat healthy and drink lots of water.

One can hope, big booty paul.

Astral Dog

Exactly. So how do I ask a guy out?
Just a guess of course,you can ignore this 😉
i think confidence is key,and being in the right place,a Gay club or bar sounds more approachable if you are looking to take someone out(more chance),smiling and humor would be great! Take rejection well,and better ask a guy that doesn't look so busy with friends.

Don't listen to people telling you to not ask anyone you have to start somewhere right? but the place is important.
I assume it means "versatile"

Just a guess of course,you can ignore this 😉
i think confidence is key,and being in the right place,a Gay club or bar sounds more approachable if you are looking to take someone out(more chance),smiling and humor would be great! Take rejection well,and better ask a guy that doesn't look so busy with friends.

Don't listen to people telling you to not ask anyone you have to start somewhere right? but the place is important.

I assume it means "versatile"

I meant more at a non-bar setting.

All you can really do is strike up a conversation and put your feelers up. It's unlikely to be anything but a transient conversation that ends abruptly, but maybe the odd time the rapport will be good enough that it will feel natural to ask to carry on the conversation in some way.

At least I'm not self-assured enough to create an opportunity, only to respond to one that I see as already being there. It's not impossible, just unlikely, that a short conversation with a stranger might yield enough of an impact, that a door like that seems open.

Fades

Banned
I remember buying a PS3 many years ago in preparation for Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Kingdom Hearts 3.

Good times, good times.

Bladenic

I am thinking both will probably be out next year and that online multiplayer thing for XV will probably be a thing by then as well.

XV is done and cancelled, they should move the fuck on. Especially the stuff about adding more cutscenes, you can't salvage that story unless you completely redo it.

I remember buying a PS3 many years ago in preparation for Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Kingdom Hearts 3.

Good times, good times.

I'm so sorry.

XV is done and cancelled, they should move the fuck on.

They wont, there is a full ass team still working on post content for it.

I was not expecting the multiplayer thing to be so detailed to the point you make your own avatar. They are doing the most.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Diet is key.

I eat a lot of fiber with vegetables and I barely add anything to my food (like seasoning, salt) and I mostly opt to steam things/grill.

Also drinking plenty of water helps. It's not super difficult, even if you are a straight guy, you should take care of your diet and your stomach.

the fuck hobo add some salt

Kater

Banned
Nope.

For the record I just had some wonderful quinoa (without anything in it) and tuna with tomatoes and mixed greens.

No need for salt, oil, or seasoning and still as delicious! o/
No spice on your vegetables and fish... Just... *bleh*

Meanwhile I'll have me some curry chicken and some Irish beer afterwards 😽

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Erm, I can't eat anything much without seasonings. No taste... I usually do skip the salt though.

Bladenic

Nope.

For the record I just had some wonderful quinoa (without anything in it) and tuna with tomatoes and mixed greens.

No need for salt, oil, or seasoning and still as delicious! o/

Disgusting in every humanly possible way. "Delicious" is subjective but I guarantee as a fact what you're eating tastes like absolutely nothing. Padma would roast your ass alive if you served her that trash

Anyway the primary reason I haven't bottomed (since some people were discussing that) is cuz it just seems like too much work. You gotta not eat for a long time or be absolutely certain you good to go. That or flush your intestines out and that also seems like way too much work. Plus you need an immaculate diet and I'm just not about that life. I dunno how other people do it tbh. And being spontaneous? Yikes forget it about it.

Kevyt

Disgusting in every humanly possible way. "Delicious" is subjective but I guarantee as a fact what you're eating tastes like absolutely nothing. Padma would roast your ass alive if you served her that trash

Anyway the primary reason I haven't bottomed (since some people were discussing that) is cuz it just seems like too much work. You gotta not eat for a long time or be absolutely certain you good to go. That or flush your intestines out and that also seems like way too much work. Plus you need an immaculate diet and I'm just not about that life. I dunno how other people do it tbh. And being spontaneous? Yikes forget it about it.

Find a guy you feel comfortable with to try bottoming and just try it.

Or get yourself a prostate stimulator and or a dildo.

Top Bottom