• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Bladenic

Find a guy you feel comfortable with to try bottoming and just try it.

Or get yourself a prostate stimulator and or a dildo.

I've stuck a few small things and felt nothing (other than uncomfortable lmao)

Oh well 🤔

Ps buy salt and pepper

OrionX

Nope.

For the record I just had some wonderful quinoa (without anything in it) and tuna with tomatoes and mixed greens.

No need for salt, oil, or seasoning and still as delicious! o/

Padma would roast your ass alive if you served her that trash

giphy.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
Diet is key.

I eat a lot of fiber with vegetables and I barely add anything to my food (like seasoning, salt) and I mostly opt to steam things/grill.

Also drinking plenty of water helps. It's not super difficult, even if you are a straight guy, you should take care of your diet and your stomach.

lpease elearn to fucking coOK

driggonny

Banned
I genuinely can't remember the last time I felt the need to add salt to anything.

I'll use it when a recipe calls for it and I eat salty snacks all the time though.

Dany

Banned
Genuine question, do guys generally use condoms for anal?

You should. Always. The only reason to stop is in a relationship where both partners know each-others status's and talk about it.

HIV/AIDS is to prevalent in the LGBT community to not wear a condom when having sex with a hook up, a date or person you've dated for a couple months.

Kater

Banned
Genuine question, do guys generally use condoms for anal?
If you are with someone in a monogamous relationship and you are both checked you don't need to, in any other case it's always wise to use them however. It's what you learn in sex ed in school, c'mon. :p

salt is life
Mostly water, but yeah there's also some salt.

NeoGAF is mostly salt, that's why everyone's thirsty and cranky.
Enjoy!

And yup, it's plain but still delicious. You get used to it too. :p
Plain is not the word I would use... it's more like eating cardboard. Almost every meal requires some spices and herbs, tastes better and from what I heard hot (from chili or whatever) food is supposedly healthy in some way? Not sure, but it definitely tastes great. :p

kuYuri

If you are with someone in a monogamous relationship and you are both checked you don't need to, in any other case it's always wise to use them however. It's what you learn in sex ed in school, c'mon. :p

They didn't teach us about anal during sex ed in school. :p

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
They didn't teach us about anal during sex ed in school. :p

Listen to the people above you, unless you want to be a statistic. Anal is the easiest way to spread HIV sexually. Use condoms until someone you trust agrees to be monogamous with you and you've both tested negative for STDs.

kuYuri

Listen to the people above you, unless you want to be a statistic. Anal is the easiest way to spread HIV sexually. Use condoms until someone you trust agrees to be monogamous with you and you've both tested negative for STDs.

I'm not questioning their advice.

Relax. I have exactly zero plans to be involved in any form of a relationship anytime soon, let alone any kind of anal anything.

I hate when i have a dream where I fall in live with a fictional character. It's like a double whammy

because not only was it not real, but it literally can't ever happen.
and no it wasn’t anime

Elitist1945

Little Mons†er;230613484 said:
sometimes I have lucid sexxx dreams... I normally tend to wake up in weird positions. mess.

I used to have lucid dreams about me and the guy I liked at the time being in a relationship and I'd wake up confused and disappointed.

Izuna

Banned
I'm aware of the whole "if you have to ask..." thing... but I was streaming on Twitch earlier and noticed that I was using a British word that I didn't really know the true meaning.
pansy

I've heard and used it my whole life and never really knew, outside of being a synonym for wimp.

Shall I never use this word again or is it cool?

Like, searching google I keep coming across posts of people being surprised of its meaning...

I used to have lucid dreams about me and the guy I liked at the time being in a relationship and I'd wake up confused and disappointed.

It's scary because it feels very real... like did it happen? What just happened? How come I feel sore? Lol, but sometimes I'm conscious and I can't move and that freaks me out sometimes

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm aware of the whole "if you have to ask..." thing... but I was streaming on Twitch earlier and noticed that I was using a British word that I didn't really know the true meaning.
pansy

I've heard and used it my whole life and never really knew, outside of being a synonym for wimp.

Shall I never use this word again or is it cool?

Like, searching google I keep coming across posts of people being surprised of its meaning...

It's definitely a homophobic/misogynistic word borne from toxic masculinity, so I would stop using it personally (same for 'cocksucker', etc.). Even though I don't find it offensive, I can't help but think whoever's saying it sounds like a jackass when I hear them use it.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Those of you that I talk to regularly: Know I love you all. I'm so fucking over everything.

Those of you that I talk to regularly: Know I love you all. I'm so fucking over everything.

I don't venture much into this thread because I don't quite know my sexuality yet

But please do not do what you think you're going to do. It's a permament answer to temporary problem.

I assure you have done nothing in your life to receive what the problems there are that plague you'

Don't be a selfish ass and fuck up your entire family forever.

Go get help now!

Top Bottom