• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

It's just protein and salts.

Code:
Property	Per 100mL	In average volume (3.4 mL)
Calcium (mg)	27.6	0.938
Chloride (mg)	142	4.83
Citrate (mg)	528	18.0
Fructose (mg)	272	9.25
Glucose (mg)	102	3.47
Lactic acid (mg)	62	2.11
Magnesium (mg)	11	0.374
Potassium (mg)	109	3.71
Protein (g)	5.04	0.171
Sodium (mg)	300	10.2
Urea (mg)	45	1.53
Zinc (mg)	16.5	0.561

Skype calls with my mom are always a good time... I have to hear homophobic comments, crazy theories and massive disappointment for more than 30 minutes. (I'm 22)

I can't complain, say something "heavy" or stop talking to her because that would probably put her in a severe depression or something.

I'm who I'm, I'm proud to be gay. The past year, since I came out, has been the happiest year of my entire life.

I'm really sorry you have to deal with that.

Bladenic

tumblr_nvbz9i3jiJ1uhzr8do1_500.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lol whatever ��

EDIT: Whats up with all these friend requests and annoying people first conversation is asking about dick pics? -_-

Dany

Banned
It's just protein and salts.

Code:
Property	Per 100mL	In average volume (3.4 mL)
Calcium (mg)	27.6	0.938
Chloride (mg)	142	4.83
Citrate (mg)	528	18.0
Fructose (mg)	272	9.25
Glucose (mg)	102	3.47
Lactic acid (mg)	62	2.11
Magnesium (mg)	11	0.374
Potassium (mg)	109	3.71
Protein (g)	5.04	0.171
Sodium (mg)	300	10.2
Urea (mg)	45	1.53
Zinc (mg)	16.5	0.561

Average volume 3.4 ml?

Seems like 10 ml imo

daripad

Thanks guys.

Meh, gay death is nothing for me, I'll still be a flamboyant homosexual at my fourties bitches 💁🏽

Astral Dog

Happy birthday, Daripad. Out celebrating my early birthday alone. My birthday is next Monday.
happy birthday,celebrating quietly beforè the big party?
Happy birthday!

I'll be 27 in a couple months... stop making me feel bad lol. I haven't even truly gay lived yet. ;_;
Ikr,i keep losing hoping hope every day that passes..
But its alright becAuse i can spend time with you gúys ;•D
Thanks guys.

Meh, gay death is nothing for me, I'll still be a flamboyant homosexual at my fourties bitches 💁🏽
thats the attitude,go out there ánd show ťhem

My girlfriend got me a cute headband for Valentine's Day, I feel incredibly femme, and I'm finally getting over a sinus infection. How are your days going?

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Gay death??

Also in other news: Same-sex marriage's are 60/40 split with a female majority...come on boys, stop spreading your wild oats and get hitched.

Happy b-day Dari and best wishes

Gay death??

Also in other news: Same-sex marriage's are 60/40 split with a female majority...come on boys, stop spreading your wild oats and get hitched.

No surprise there really. I know it would take meeting an exceptional guy to make me want to get married

Astral Dog

Gay death??

lesbians are seen better by society no wonder the guys are still a bit insecure about celebrating big weddings and commitment .give them a little time, gay marriage is still relatively new. I f i had to guess the couples marrying now have been together for years.
I guess. Three of my parties were cancelled. I'd be surprised if a party happens at this point.
Three? Aww im sure something will come up shortly though. You can alwsys find new ways to celebrate birthdays 🎉

Fades

Banned
I've been playing Heroes of the Storm all night with my husband. I am not at all good at the game, but having a lot of fun playing. I just want to get the mount for Warcraft...

Three? Aww im sure something will come up shortly though. You can alwsys find new ways to celebrate birthdays 🎉
Friends/family have cancelled three birthdays because they have no money, so I'm celebrating by myself tonight. Friday, Monday, and Friday again were cancelled. Thanks, I just went out by myself for a few drinks.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
It's been so long since I came into one of these threads...

Since the last time, my partner and I have celebrated 14 years together recently and I am now also in my early 30s (and Trump was elected...)! Not feeling the gay death thing, personally. I feel pretty much the same as I have during the last decade and the things I like to do haven't changed all that much, although there has been a bit of a shift in that I prefer to hang out with my straight friends and play MtG and D&D over hanging out with gay friends these days. My relationships with gay friends have not worked out so well over the years, for various reasons.

I wouldn't mind having more successful gay friendships but finding the right kind of people has proven difficult. I don't know if it's because I'm in the South or what but, hoo boy, is the average gay person I've met here a bit much for my extremely settled and routine lifestyle. I think meeting other settled gay couples would be the way to go but that hasn't really happened yet. Again, Texas...

Hope everyone is well!

Man they really are scraping the bottom of the barrel these days when it comes to mystery shows on tv. Flower shop mysteries? Gourmet mysteries? Pfft.

Top Bottom