• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
75, 56, 56, 50, 38, 49, 66

Welp, not in the mood for lunch anymore.

I'm not sure how some of you guys have sex, but when my boyfriend orgasms, I can feel it every time his balls contract and ejaculates. There is no mistaking that, so I don't even know how anyone can fake it.

Yeah, between that and the pulsing (and the... evidence), there's no faking it.

Kevyt

Without sauce and seasoning?

Y'all laugh but I do love spicy and things that are seasoned. It's just that I can't eat them as often as I'd like.

Last time I had enchiladas from my mom who made them they were really spicy, gave me stomach issues
gave me diarrhea too
, my eyes were red, watery, irritated, and I felt like I was burning inside but they were so damn good...

M7U2alq.gif

I think I just need to strengthen my stomach. I shall have a Kombucha every day.

Yado

Y'all laugh but I do love spicy and things that are seasoned. It's just that I can't eat them as often as I'd like.

Last time I had enchiladas from my mom who made them they were really spicy, gave me stomach issues
gave me diarrhea too
, my eyes were red, watery, irritated, and I felt like I was burning inside but they were so damn good...

M7U2alq.gif

I think I just need to strengthen my stomach. I shall have a Kombucha every day.

She put a pinch of salt in them didn't she?

Sorry if this isn't the right place but I've just had a heated argument with my mom and her boyfriend and just need to write down my frustrations a little. It started when my mom saw two guys kissing on TV and said "they shouldn't show that when kids are watching"... this was annoying but then her boyfriend began to interject with how "it's not natural" and if you're gay it's "a mental problem" followed by classics such as "they try to walk like women"... This fucking shit.

Of course he would proclaim he's "NOT HOMOPHOBIC" and that he has nothing against gay people whilst saying gay people have a mental problem and choose to be gay. There was obviously no convincing them otherwise after over an hour of trying to make them see sense. Whole thing just left me disgusted as I perhaps expected better but oh well.

Sorry for ruining your orgasm talk, guys and thanks for reading!

Beth Cyra

This thread is golden.

Granted the female side is lacking the fun times conversations but damn if I don't love you dudes every time I come by to read a few posts.

Welp, not in the mood for lunch anymore.

Yeah, between that and the pulsing (and the... evidence), there's no faking it.
It's pretty easy to fake. If you jerk off too much or have too much sex in a short time period you can pretty much come up empty.

Just say you've jerked off a lot in the past week so nothing came out. 😂

Mumei

Per that brief discussion about gay books that a few of us had, Amazon has finally restocked some copies of Call Me by Your Name. Ordered one. <3

I mean keeping him out of my life because he's a Trump supporter isn't too unreasonable, right? Surprised he hasn't called me since November gloating.

Bad Romance is back in the Billboard 100...somehow? Good song though.

I didn't like that song until i heard it at the super bowl. idk why
as long as its been out
I mean keeping him out of my life because he's a Trump supporter isn't too unreasonable, right? Surprised he hasn't called me since November gloating.

hell no. not in my book. especially since he's not even a family member

I didn't like that song until i heard it at the super bowl. idk why
as long as its been out

hell no. not in my book. especially since he's not even a family member
Right.
Why would you have a twelve year old edgelord in your life.
He's actually a white supremacist. He really didn't divulge this until about a year or so into the arrangement. I've been trying to ignore him, especially after Trump won. I am ashamed I ever did anything with him to be honest.

Right.

He's actually a white supremacist. He really didn't divulge this until about a year or so into the arrangement. I've been trying to ignore him, especially after Trump won. I am ashamed I ever did anything with him to be honest.
:(

I dated someone a few years ago who turned out to be into Infowars (2009).

and it wasn't a deal breaker but probably that is since it ended without going into much detail about his beliefs. He said that after careful consideration he wasn't a truther.

Bladenic

If there's one thing I'm completely tired of, it's this feeling of being forgotten. I always feel forgotten by people, whether those people be friends, exes, and anything in between. And that feeling in turn makes me feel so inadequate, as if there's nothing about me that warrants memorability.

Maybe I am just that unmemorable or dislikable though. Deeper self-reflection is probably necessary.

Excellent decision. Have you finished What Belongs to You?

Not yet. I've had a hard time really getting back into reading recently, and I can't quite pinpoint why. I'll try to finish it before Call arrives.

If there's one thing I'm completely tired of, it's this feeling of being forgotten. I always feel forgotten by people, whether those people be friends, exes, and anything in between. And that feeling in turn makes me feel so inadequate, as if there's nothing about me that warrants memorability.

Maybe I am just that unmemorable or dislikable though. Deeper self-reflection is probably necessary.
I kinda feel the same way since I had three of my birthday parties cancelled this year, but I guess they thought enough to text me to cancel it. I doubt you are dislikable or unmemorable, though. At the very least I remember your username from this thread and you seem likable from your posts.

I don't like birthday parties and just do quiet things with family, but for my 16th or something like that, all I arranged was going to see a movie with a friend.

I went over to his house to pick him up, passing on the way his family who said he is home. But he didn't answer the door. I was there for ages but there was no reply.

There is probably a furry fanfic.

I don't like birthday parties and just do quiet things with family, but for my 16th or something like that, all I arranged was going to see a movie with a friend.

I went over to his house to pick him up, passing on the way his family who said he is home. But he didn't answer the door. I was there for ages but there was no reply.

Maybe I shouldn't care, just annoying they say they'll show up then cancel last minute. Especially after I go to the restaurant and hold a table for them, I was so embarrassed. The server gave me a free shot. Felt like a pity drink/gesture.

Bladenic

Maybe I shouldn't care, just annoying they say they'll show up then cancel last minute. Especially after I go to the restaurant and hold a table for them, I was so embarrassed. The server gave me a free shot. Felt like a pity drink/gesture.

I'm sorry that happened to you. Was this planned by you or them?

I figured with fanfic, I just today though up to try and trick someone into writing Riverdale/Veronica Mars fanfic

Bladenic

Them. One by my family and the other two by friends.

Edit: that night was the third attempt at a party by my friends.

Wow they sound like huge assholes, sorry to say. Although I will say that I've never had a soul plan anything for my birthday, so at least you had that going for you. Until they cancelled cuz people are trash.

Top Bottom