• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

I have the games but never got a chance to play them.

;-;

I highly recommend them. Make sure to play through 1 though. It's a bit janky compared to the sequels (well, I've only played 1 and 2, but still,) but it's worth it for the story and the *amazing* soundtrack.

Also, what do you have them for? I played through 1 on the 360, but moved to PC for the sequel. There's a great website that lets you create a save with all the major decisions made whichever way you want. Very helpful when changing platforms!

Bladenic

Who's excited to play Final Fantasy Versus XIII I mean FFXV tomorrow

God I was just starting high school when the game was announce in its original incarnation. Now I'm old and jaded I hope I still like it

OrionX

I'm ready.

uCUVekR.jpg

God I was just starting high school when the game was announce in its original incarnation. Now I'm old and jaded I hope I still like it
I was just starting uni (first year) so your feeling old causes me to feel old, causing a domino effect of oldness around the world.

It should be today for me. I work just 2.5 hours in the morning today so that's not too bad.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

i want to play it so bad but i dont have a next gen system rip

Delio

Nah more excited for 12 remake next year <3

Zero²

Who of you bitches read Black Butler? The new episode is so great!!! I feel the author is slowly approaching more the gay audience instead of only the usual fujoshi stuff.

I'm waiting for the inevitable PC port. What's another few months after how ever many years? XD

Golnei

I'm waiting for the inevitable PC port. What's another few months after how ever many years? XD

I'm going to wait as well - I'm not interested enough in the game to go out of my way to play it immediately, but it's still something I'd want to get around to eventually. With all the changes they've been making to it in the first few patches, it'll be interesting to see how different it'll end up being by the time it's ported in a year or so. And if the DLC will still be sold separately even if it comes out much later.

The soundtrack is something that can't come out soon enough, though. Even if I think I ended up building my expectations up too high - what I've heard from rips is definitely good, but not quite amazing. The most notable standout pieces (Valse di Fantastica, Omnis Lacrima, Somnus) were used pre-release; and things like Gentiana and Ardyn's themes come off as meandering retreads of existing music. Hopefully I'll feel differently about it once I've heard the entire thing.

I didn't know your taste in TV were as bad as your taste in games. Yikes.

Hey now! I dunno how FFXV will turn out -- Type-0 was apparently okay, though not mind-blowing -- but I loved SotC to death and have faith TLG will capture that same feel -- when it eventually launches. :p

Bladenic

Hey now! I dunno how FFXV will turn out -- Type-0 was apparently okay, though not mind-blowing -- but I loved SotC to death and have faith TLG will capture that same feel -- when it eventually launches. :p

Type-0 was quite shit but I have Faith in XV. Pokémon came back for wigs after X/Y were garbage so I think XV will finally end the filth of XIII

Type-0 was quite shit but I have Faith in XV. Pokémon came back for wigs after X/Y were garbage so I think XV will finally end the filth of XIII

Damn, Y is the only Pokemon game I own since RBG, hahaha. I've been neglecting my inner gay. I only bought it because an ex was going to play it, and I've only put about 5 or 6 hours into it. I was disappointed that the 3D only worked in battles and destroyed the framerate sometimes.

And, yes, I still use 3D on occasion. :p

Bladenic

Damn, Y is the only Pokemon game I own since RBG, hahaha. I've been neglecting my inner gay. I only bought it because an ex was going to play it, and I've only put about 5 or 6 hours into it. I was disappointed that the 3D only worked in battles and destroyed the framerate sometimes.

And, yes, I still use 3D on occasion. :p

Stop suffering and get Pokémon Sailor Moon instead

I made burgers and they were incredible. I forgot to take photos to brag about them but I thought I'd let everyone know.

Fried egg on burgers, yay or nay?

I made burgers and they were incredible. I forgot to take photos to brag about them but I thought I'd let everyone know.

Yay.

About weekly for breakfast, I have a double-decker toasted sandwich with two fried eggs and other stuff. No meat though but otherwise they are basically burgers!

Your mom sounds awesome
She is. There have been issues but not much.

JCX

Got heckled during my stand up set last night simply for talking about being gay. Two guys could not handle it when i started talking about dating. One of them claimed the jokes were too gay for him to listen to. I smacked both of them down, but I hate having to deal with hecklers, especially homophobic/racist ones.

KmA

Wow actually fuck them. The amount of standup I've heard where heterosexual relationships were the center of the joke is literally... every single fucking one they can handle one set of gay jokes lmao

Absolutely yes!

Add some caramelized onions and you have a great, simple burger that needs no condiments assuming the yolk isn't rock hard.

Alrus

I'll probably play FF XV when it comes to PC (along with hopefully KH3 + KH HD compilation and FF XII HD so I never have to consider buying a PS4 ever). It doesn't look that bad, the combat was a huge turn off at first but it looks like they improved it quite a bit.

FF Stories have been awful for a long ass time so as long as I don't loathe almost every single characters like in XIII it won't bother me much.

I'm 28 and have never bottomed or done any buttstuff to myself ever but am getting that itch for a certain guy. Please teach me the ways of becoming vers Gay-Gaf?????

Eat a diet with a good amount of fiber beforehand if you're scared about that kind of stuf, also it's probably not going to be the greatest thing the first time. Take it slow.

Got heckled during my stand up set last night simply for talking about being gay. Two guys could not handle it when i started talking about dating. One of them claimed the jokes were too gay for him to listen to. I smacked both of them down, but I hate having to deal with hecklers, especially homophobic/racist ones.

It is kind of like how dudes on reddit will whine and bitch about "[insert female comedian] only tells the same set of jokes about her vagina. How is that funny?" while at the same time continue to upvote the same dickbutt/harambe/pedophilia joke #3232131/rape joke #2312313.

Golnei

There actually is one instance of industry-atypical muscle deformation in FFXV - Titan's trapezius jiggle.

giphy.gif

The chest is cut off in this gif, but there's some gravitational force at work there as well. A pity they didn't fully utilise the skimpy Amano-inspired design they went with for Ifrit in a similar manner...

I wish I could say I was surprised. Still, I couldn't imagine having the confidence to pull off any kind of stand-up in the most receptive crowd, dealing with assholes like that and still going on is admirable.

Top Bottom