• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Pyrokai

UPDATE:

I confronted Brandon. He doesn't have any feelings for me. Crisis averted and status quo resumes, but just with a little more sadness for me.

lois XD i wouldnt know~ i have been with my GF for more than 5 years so I haven't been exposed to the dating game at all lately

...sorry .___.

Kevyt

lois XD i wouldnt know~ i have been with my GF for more than 5 years so I haven't been exposed to the dating game at all lately

...sorry .___.

Hi Yenny!! Good to see you here!!

Omg stay with us! \o/

Thanks for your message btw!! I couldnt join this season of Gafia because of so much stuff going on, but thanks again! <3

xoxox

I can't sleep, and it's making me anxious and depressed.
I'm sorry to hear that, Burby.

I've had that before as well. Sometimes I get in my own head about not being able to sleep, and it makes things worse.

What's worked for me in the past is reading. Or, if it's an exceptionally bad night:

Lay down and relax as much as you can. Then, spend a minute or so getting each part of your body totally relaxed. First your feet then your legs, your hips etc. Just stay focused on that. I find I'm usually out by the time I reach my head. If not, go through it again.

The trick is it relaxes your body and your mind simultaneously, because focusing on relaxing isn't intensive or stressful.

Hi Yenny!! Good to see you here!!

Omg stay with us! \o/

Thanks for your message btw!! I couldnt join this season of Gafia because of so much stuff going on, but thanks again! <3

xoxox

omg princess sloth <3 best princess <3 i miss chuuuuu~

that's alright, people get busy and RL can be really consuming and stuff :> understandable !

i'd just poke you again when new season comes rolling in :D

xoxoxoxo

Any time! ^_^

<3

I can't sleep, and it's making me anxious and depressed.

awww bear, that sounds exhausting :< have you tried the same old solutions? e.g. drink a bit of warm milk or if you are lactose intolerant, chamomile tea, and try to read something really boring, etc?

Sibylus

Banned
preview-2882.jpg

On the throne of many hues, Immortal Aphrodite,
child of Zeus, weaving wiles--I beg you
not to subdue my spirit, Queen,
with pain or sorrow

but come--if ever before
having heard my voice from far away
you listened, and leaving your father's
golden home you came

in your chariot yoked with swift, lovely
sparrows bringing you over the dark earth
thick-feathered wings swirling down
from the sky through mid-air

arriving quickly--you, Blessed One,
with a smile on your unaging face
asking again what have I suffered
and why am I calling again

and in my wild heart what did I most wish
to happen to me: "Again whom must I persuade
back into the harness of your love?
Sappho, who wrongs you?

For if she flees, soon she'll pursue,
she doesn't accept gifts, but she'll give,
if not now loving, soon she'll love
even against her will."

Come to me now again, release me from
this pain, everything my spirit longs
to have fulfilled, fulfill, and you
be my ally​

Census!

http://www.strawpoll.me/11583327/r

3 lesbians only? &#55357;&#56851;

If you're talking about this thread, most of them are out hiding in GirlGaf. I don't really know why thy don't post in here.

IIRC, I think I remember hearing a while back that it's the abundance of males that puts them off. Kind of a chicken and egg thing, really. It's tough to foster a community when a site like GAF is already skewed towards a hobby culturally associated (however wrongly) with males.

I hope it's more that, and not that they didn't feel welcome.

Lois_Lane

IIRC, I think I remember hearing a while back that it's the abundance of males that puts them off. Kind of a chicken and egg thing, really. It's tough to foster a community when a site like GAF is already skewed towards a hobby culturally associated (however wrongly) with males.

I hope it's more that, and not that they didn't feel welcome.

I don't think its just Gaf. I never see many out and out lesbians on the few forums I trawl and they are much more liberal leaning than Gaf (ex. PennyArcade). Heck, even many of the LGBT focused forums are filled with the G and the (M-F/M-N) groups. IDK why.

Sibylus

Banned
I've heard it said that queer women tend to get their support offline more so than online, which might account for some of the disparity.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Lesbian here...or at least lesbian at the moment, since I've never actually been with a guy. Although I'm in a long-term relationship and there is talks of marriage it's likely to stay that way.

I feel like the ratio of guys to girls here is really high which probably puts a lot of girls off because we feel like it's harder to relate.

Bladenic

They're really not that bad. I blew a gaffer in his car once, we only almost had a collision once. LOL.

Next level: blowing someone on the subway.

Well now I want to know who the Gaffer was. . .

Lesbian here...or at least lesbian at the moment, since I've never actually been with a guy. Although I'm in a long-term relationship and there is talks of marriage it's likely to stay that way.

I feel like the ratio of guys to girls here is really high which probably puts a lot of girls off because we feel like it's harder to relate.

What do you mean lesbian at the moment? Would you ever sleep with a dude if you could? Have you ever gotten a lady boner from a guy? I always find it interesting when people discover their sexuality later in life. Not saying you, just in general.

What do you mean lesbian at the moment? Would you ever sleep with a dude if you could? Have you ever gotten a lady boner from a guy? I always find it interesting when people discover their sexuality later in life. Not saying you, just in general.

Personally, I kind of feel where she's coming from. I've went back and forth from the "straight" end of the spectrum all the way to nearly all gay. It really just depends on my situation, who I'm confronted with, and just my preference at the time. I'm kinda fluid that way.

Although I've had a better time sexually with men.

WaffleTaco

Well now I want to know who the Gaffer was. . .

Well I've never experienced how a guy is, and I generally don't find them cute. The only thing I would find attractive about them is their uhm phallic member, and since I like penetration that's probably why. Now when I have been alone with myself and fantasizing I have thought about guys like that. So I could be Bi, but I don't know, and I'm not planning on finding out anytime soon.

Beefy

I didnt get a single hour of sleep. Every swallow feels like shards of glass going down my throat.

What meds are you on? Have you been back to the docs?

Well I've never experienced how a guy is, and I generally don't find them cute. The only thing I would find attractive about them is their uhm phallic member, and since I like penetration that's probably why. Now when I have been alone with myself and fantasizing I have thought about guys like that. So I could be Bi, but I don't know, and I'm not planning on finding out anytime soon.

What will be will be. Just go with what ever you are happy with. I thought I was gay until I was about 18.

Astral Dog

UPDATE:

I confronted Brandon. He doesn't have any feelings for me. Crisis averted and status quo resumes, but just with a little more sadness for me.
Sorry it didnt worked for Brandon but at least you two were honest, sounded like a Dramatic mess with so many Gays living together.at least you will be clear now and have some great friends. :)
If you're talking about this thread, most of them are out hiding in GirlGaf. I don't really know why thy don't post in here.
It might be because so much horny for Dick around here.
The new op is working wonders though.!
I didnt get a single hour of sleep. Every swallow feels like shards of glass going down my throat.
Hope you get better soon mr. Burrito &#10084; i been in bed for a week post a small surgery and it reeeally sucks

Kevyt

Sibylus is doing an amazing job with the poll, the new OT and shining light on the estrogen side of the spectrum.

This thread needs more ladies!!

o/

Kater

Banned
I rushed through ME3 and it's DLC and I gotta say, good game, great experience. But damn it, I hated to see it end like that. I'm in the boat with the people interested in Andromeda, still, but this game wounded me in ways which few games have done so far with it's outcome.

Where's the happy ending for my FemShep? Do I really have to head-canon Shepard and Garrus adopting Grunt? Urgh. Bioware!

Kubiubo

It's snowing in Seattle. I dragged my boyfriend out of bed because I wanted a snow kiss. It was really fucking cold on the deck just in our underwear. LOL.

What meds are you on? Have you been back to the docs?

Prednisone for swelling. Was taking Tylenol for pain but went back to the doctors and he told me to switch back to Ibuprofen which seems to have helped a lot. I was able to get 3 hours of sleep this afternoon.

Also gave me a prescription for a serious pain killer, though I think I'm only going to take that at night because these are the sort of pain killers you can get addicted to if you arent careful.

Prednisone for swelling. Was taking Tylenol for pain but went back to the doctors and he told me to switch back to Ibuprofen which seems to have helped a lot. I was able to get 3 hours of sleep this afternoon.

Also gave me a prescription for a serious pain killer, though I think I'm only going to take that at night because these are the sort of pain killers you can get addicted to if you arent careful.

hope you get better soon CorBu~ sounds like youre in a lot of discomfort aguhhhh >___<

@kubi, omg you are so cute together <3

berzeli

Banned
Hey. Remember yesterday when I said that people refuse to acknowledge that Ellie is gay?

People are still doing that.

It will never stop being weird.

Beefy

Glad the doc helped you out.

WaffleTaco

You know I never realised how ignorant people were until the recent threads about the last of us. Video games are not subtle folks!

I just dont get why sexuality should be in a game at all. Says straight male gamer who plays femshep in Mass Effect to have fetishized lesbian sex with a blue alien.

Doctors giving a medical certificate for just the day of the appointment despite it being clear you won't be well for a few days. &#129319;

Doctors giving a medical certificate for just the day of the appointment despite it being clear you won't be well for a few days. &#55358;&#56615;

On the other hand mine gave me one covering last Friday all the way to this fucking Sunday...

I'm going to be sick as a dog for that long potentially.

mantidor

Details of my crazy weekend are creeping back to me, I hate black outs, I hope I didn't make a fool of myself too much. :p what I do hate the most is I made out with this guy and I feel I gave all the wrong signals :/ thankfully he doesn't live here, because something just didn't work for me. I still have this crappy feeling though.

Beefy

On the other hand mine gave me one covering last Friday all the way to this fucking Sunday...

I'm going to be sick as a dog for that long potentially.
Wish I was signed off that short. I have been ill (despressed PTSD) for years now, and only recently got back to work. Now been signed off again for 3 months.

Pyrokai

Am I crazy or is this thread slower than it used to be? If so, bad timing on my part because I feel like I'm finally posting as a part of the community more!

I just dont get why sexuality should be in a game at all. Says straight male gamer who plays femshep in Mass Effect to have fetishized lesbian sex with a blue alien.

That empathy thread was hilarious.

"I don't like playing as women because when they kiss men I feel awkward and grossed out" like awww you poor baby like I don't have to literally deal with y'all heterosexual's fucking in the subway.

Top Bottom