• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Wil348

homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

So I haven't been in here in a while. How is everyone?

So I asked this in another thread but I'm not invested enough to watch without knowing.

Does Yuri on Ice actually have BL in it or is it "implied".

So I asked this in another thread but I'm not invested enough to watch without knowing.

Does Yuri on Ice actually have BL in it or is it "implied".
It seems like an idol [edit: as in hero] worship kind of 'love'. The last few episodes (haven't seen episode 9 yet) have moved away from that theme and more into just ice skating.

Bladenic

Still completely confused over what happened in the last page. RIP

In other words I beat FFXV, Prompto and the villain are slays but Luna is an embarrassment to all FF female protags everywhere.

kuYuri

Anyone here going to MAGFest in Maryland in a few weeks? Going to be there with some friends. Got my own hotel room all for my lonesome too.

yuri on ice is better than free! but i think it is still bad queerbait :3

and i blame barrylocke for making me fall for it

BARRYLOCKE. I BLAME YOU.

yuri on ice is better than free! but i think it is still bad queerbait :3

and i blame barrylocke for making me fall for it

BARRYLOCKE. I BLAME YOU.

With the kiss officially confirmed by the creator how is it queer bait?

Also fuck being so straight and male and white that you have the audacity and total lack of perspective to call minorities shallow for caring about representation in media. Sai you fight the good fight in that TLOU thread.

That guy legit wrote 15 paragraphs to say nothing but "Well I'm white and straight but I have gay friends and THEY don't mind". Like.

God damn.

With the kiss officially confirmed by the creator how is it queer bait?

Also fuck being so straight and male and white that you have the audacity and total lack of perspective to call minorities shallow for caring about representation in media. Sai you fight the good fight in that TLOU thread.

because i am a jaded spider and i think that kiss didn't quite cut it cuz it was implied and not outright shown

whatever the creator said outside the show, i wants an on-screen legit kiss for male characters dammit i wants this corbu, do not take it away from me, corbu, i wants it

but yes, it is much better than whatever else out there right now

Top Bottom