• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

I am so envious of those green eyes and that beard. Congrats on your weight loss.
Cutie ;) and congrats on the weight loss :)
How tall are you?

Good progress. :]
Thanks, guys! <3 I'm thinking of maybe posting my
topless :x
progress shots when I reach my under-200lbs milestone.

And I'm 6'2", by the way.

You look like a professor! Actually you remind me of my professor, lol
That's funny, because I was actually considering trying to be a prof for a while!

You're looking rather daddy TBH
Haha, thanks! I'm certainly not opposed to that label. ;)

Does that mean something else in Australian?
The funny thing is, some people think I have a baby face for a 30-year-old, and some think I look just my age, lol.
I would date you if you lived near me haha. You're hot. :)
Figured I'd post what I look like here. Be nice, I know I'm not that pretty. :(
Oh stop it; you're very handsome! And Canadian too, no? I'm in snowy Manitoba, lol.

DOWN

Banned
here is me in my Grinch sweater
XQyDUXhl.jpg

B-Dex

I'm not saying I'm a size queen or anything. But I got a big ass so I have a 6 min requirement. If you catch my drift. Like if you wanna do me.

DOWN

Banned
y'all are the cruelest

the lighting wasn't really pink, it just got white balanced from orange and blue

and my fingers are perfectly normal tbh

B-Dex

Prostate's what, two whole inches buried inside? Size queens the kids who eat themselves sick on ice cream
hush.gif

Girl. I can't help I got junk in the trunk. If it's any smaller the logistics just don't work.

Also seath is secretly Kimmy Gibbler. She had a sloth t shirt on.

Sibylus

Banned
Girl. I can't help I got junk in the trunk. If it's any smaller the logistics just don't work.

Also swath is secretly Kimmy Gibbler. She had a sloth t shirt on.

General gripe. I can't with folks who act like they can't get off without 9 inches and a fist to hammer a gland that can be massaged from outside the body.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

FWIW, I thought it was a cute, adorable, "AWWWWWW," dream-scenario, #lifegoals, Taylor-Swift-would-write-a-song-about-this kind of photo. I'm glad the date went well. :)

JCX

Okay but isn't double digits like 1% of the population at best? Good luck if that's all you're looking for lmao

Yeah and i feel like a good chunk of those are monetizing their talents in the adult entertainment industry anyway. I don't understand size queens, but to each their own.

Beefy

Yeah and i feel like a good chunk of those are monetizing their talents in the adult entertainment industry anyway. I don't understand size queens, but to each their own.

99% of straight girls could be deemed size queens tbf, I don't really give a shit.

Top Bottom