• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Sibylus

Banned
It means self-hating gay men don't have to evaluate their prejudices just by breathing the same air as you.

CUTE GIRLS ALERT

tumblr_oef7s0EzS81ubz1i1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohstpnHHEb1uw0lb9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9b3w0E0GC1rjc98wo6_400.gif

tumblr_o0i022AgzT1tg85veo1_500.png

tumblr_ohu5mbT4QC1twrcljo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny74d7iGwh1u6ps30o1_1280.jpg

Yes, I totally crush on Rory's mom.

Hi guys. I'm bi, but I finally decided to explore my gay side outside of hookups. I've never been in a relationship before, because I always struggled with understanding which gender I've liked, but now I'm confident enough to go on dates with both guys and girls. :)

So now I wanted I found out on a date today that I'm not "gay at all" (according to him). What is Rupal drag racing? I'm assuming drag racing isn't the same as the car version?[/SPOILER]

Welcome to the bi side! I'm "straight-acting" too, although I also hate that definition. Sometimes I think it's a bit of a detriment though, because other gays don't know I'm gay/bi.

I also sympathize with not knowing your sexuality. I struggled with that for a while -- and still do. I'm more on the gay side ATM, but I've wandered to the "dark side" as well. :p

Congrats on joining biGaf. What the hell does not gay at all mean?

Oh, you know: the cultural stereotype we all know and hate. =/

This girl reminds me of a female wrestler named Becky Lynch. Lemme see if I can find a good photo...

Edit: here we go:

CemGFK2WIAAGoVd

Zero²

It means self-hating gay men don't have to evaluate their prejudices just by breathing the same air as you.
]
Nailed.
I've always been told that I am "straight acting". Please I'm just as gay as any gay guy, don't fool yourselves. I'm straight acting because I've been repressed my whole life and now it has become who I am, if anything I should fight against it!
Sorry for the rant, but I really liked what you said Siby 😍

Damn. DyslexicAlucard got post 1701 yesterday and I didn't mention it.

^There's a Tea thread somewhere on gaf. At least there was a few months ago. Don't know if it's still up.

Second edit: It just occurred to me that this top of the page pic thing must be really strange to you 100ppp heathens.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I actually find none of those girls attractive. I mean they are pretty, but I have the same response towards guys: meh.

Sibylus

Banned
giphy.gif

Someone had to say it.
Zero²;226214658 said:
Nailed.
I've always been told that I am "straight acting". Please I'm just as gay as any gay guy, don't fool yourselves. I'm straight acting because I've been repressed my whole life and now it has become who I am, if anything I should fight against it!
Sorry for the rant, but I really liked what you said Siby 😍
Ty, ty. Important to speak up for femme boys and men!
unicorn.gif

Welcome to the bi side! I'm "straight-acting" too, although I also hate that definition. Sometimes I think it's a bit of a detriment though, because other gays don't know I'm gay/bi.

I also sympathize with not knowing your sexuality. I struggled with that for a while -- and still do. I'm more on the gay side ATM, but I've wandered to the "dark side" as well. :p

Oh, you know: the cultural stereotype we all know and hate. =/

This girl reminds me of a female wrestler named Becky Lynch. Lemme see if I can find a good photo...

Edit: here we go:

CemGFK2WIAAGoVd

I deems cute! Steampunk girls are hot.

OrionX

Zero²;226214658 said:
I'm straight acting because I've been repressed my whole life and now it has become who I am, if anything I should fight against it!

I've kinda had similar thoughts before, wondering if I conditioned myself at some point to act more "straight" or if it's just naturally how I am. I guess there's not much point in dwelling on it though, since it's not like i could force myself to act "gayer." Of course, the idea that being gay means you have to be and act a certain way is silly anyway, since we're all just people and everyone's different. I feel like I'm just rambling now so I'll stop. lol

Also, I love tea. I like it with a crap-ton of sugar tho.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Play it. Amazing game

I will! I didn't spend 26 hours downloading that shit for nothing!

Time to get a sugar daddy Ratsky~

teach me, wise one ;___;

Hi guys. I'm bi, but I finally decided to explore my gay side outside of hookups. I've never been in a relationship before, because I always struggled with understanding which gender I've liked, but now I'm confident enough to go on dates with both guys and girls. :)

Welcome!

it's not like i could force myself to act "gayer."

wanna bet (y)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I've been meaning to drink more tea leaves instead of bags of tea. Any good places that ship to Australia?

I have no idea but surely shipping to Australia would be cheaper than shipping to New York. I get my tea when my parents visit China so it's never been a problem for me.

Do you have asian enclaves/asian groceries in Australia? Usually they have a tea section. I'd start with a japanese green like sencha.

Do you have asian enclaves/asian groceries in Australia? Usually they have a tea section. I'd start with a japanese green like sencha.
Of course. I could go into parts of Melbourne and bump into one every thirty seconds.

I do like green tea but I don't drink anywhere near enough of it. That'd probably be a good place to start, thanks.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Also get one of these infusers while you're there.
71CHXLeuxxL._SL1200_.jpg

It doesn't have to be this one. You just want to make sure it feels solid and the mesh is fine and there's a spout for convenient pouring.

Pyrokai

I've noticed in recent years that my feminine side is coming out more than ever. In fact, I've actively been trying to embrace it because I think I act TOO straight. I came out at 19, but I was one of those people that felt I needed to break the feminine stereotype, so I acted as masculine as possible. Now, it's mostly who I am but I don't hide the femininity at all, and it's here more than ever. But I'm still surprised when people don't know I'm gay when I tell them. I'm like....really? Haha.

This means I've been out for 10 years! I turn 29 today!!!

I've noticed in recent years that my feminine side is coming out more than ever. In fact, I've actively been trying to embrace it because I think I act TOO straight. I came out at 19, but I was one of those people that felt I needed to break the feminine stereotype, so I acted as masculine as possible. Now, it's mostly who I am but I don't hide the femininity at all, and it's here more than ever. But I'm still surprised when people don't know I'm gay when I tell them. I'm like....really? Haha.

Oh shit, happy birthday!

And yeah I get what you mean. I pretty much openly talk about my "feminine" interests now. I tried avoiding doing so in high school but I must not have been great at it since everyone in high school pretty much thought I was gay anyway.

I also used to get really uncomfortable around/seeing/hearing effeminate gay men, but I've nothing but respect for people like that now. Being yourself like that takes a lot of courage.

kuYuri

So now I wanted to say hi to this community!

Also I found out on a date today that I'm not "gay at all" (according to him). What is Rupal drag racing? I'm assuming drag racing isn't the same as the car version?

I only recently discovered my gay side within the last year or so, which is super late considering (I'm 30 now, 31 in a few weeks). But once I discovered and accepted that, it wasn't like I was thinking "Well, I better start acting more gay now!" I'm still the same person I've always been more or less, but now I also happen to be gay. It hasn't helped me find any kind of love at all, but at least my potential pool of people I can be with has grown that much more!

Beefy

Luckly I have always acted myself. But then I do get surprise looks when I say I am bi, which is weird for me. I don't get people that think a way a person acts defines them.

Kevyt

Happy birthday!! o/

Beefy

Happy bday!

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.

Happy birthday!! Congrats on embracing yourself, that can be a hard thing to do!

Top Bottom