• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Sai-kun

Banned
Transgender is not a verb, it's a noun :p
As such, "transgendered" is an incorrect usage of the word. You don't get "gayd" or "lesbianed", right? :)

Also, not all transgender people want vaginas...

Vaginas certainly have a lot of maintenance. You need to wipe a certain way, make sure it's clean but not too clean or you may leave yourself open to yeast infections, UTI infections and stuff like that. Not to mention cleaning it after sex is a tad bit harder than a penis...

yah vagina maintenance is crazy compared to how easy it is to keep a dick clean

I don't like where this page is going already...

I think I would cry if I was lactose intolerant or coeliac. I know certain cheeses are fine for people with lactose intolerance but I couldn't function without dairy or gluten.

I think I could deal with being lactose intolerant. I don't drink a lot of milk or eat cheese/yogurt since changing my lifestyle, so I wouldn't miss much. However, I wouldn't want to go to glucose-free breads; they're stiff, small and expensive as hell.

Dany

Banned
That is perhaps true. But I have a lot of issues with milk. Cheese is okay. I get lil bloaty off yogurt and ice-cream.

I've switched over to almond milk and i don't have issues. It's not like I'm missing any essential vitamins or minerals from milk.

edit; tomorrow is the first day I get to work on the unit floor and assigned patients. wreck D:

The problem with lactose intolerance is that they sneak milk into all kinds of stuff and then "forget" to mention anywhere relevant.

Having an unusual food allergy myself I can certainly relate to oftentimes being worried or tricked by stuff and ending up eating stuff I shouldn't.

Ugh so I'm working retail, and some lady stormed in complaining that we wouldn't let her park in our handicapped spot in our private parking.

She's handicapped, but full out declared she wanted to park there and not shop at the store. And when I brought up the fact that what she wanted to do isn't fair for handicapped customers that are actually gonna shop with us, her response was just "not my problem." wtf man.

Sibylus

Banned
The problem with lactose intolerance is that they sneak milk into all kinds of stuff and then "forget" to mention anywhere relevant.

Having an unusual food allergy myself I can certainly relate to oftentimes being worried or tricked by stuff and ending up eating stuff I shouldn't.

Yup. Part of my life is just accepting an elevated background level of gastric disturbance and taking lactase religiously with foods I know contain lactose.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I want to learn more about vagina maintenance.

I think I would cry if I was lactose intolerant or coeliac. I know certain cheeses are fine for people with lactose intolerance but I couldn't function without dairy or gluten.

Trying being both! rip ;___;

However, I wouldn't want to go to gluten-free breads; they're stiff, small and expensive as hell.

It's like $6 for half a loaf!

Why not lactose free milk?

Literally 2x the price for 1/2 as much as a gallon of the regular kind.

Having an unusual food allergy myself

Ooh, what is it?

Yup. Part of my life is just accepting an elevated background level of gastric disturbance and taking lactase religiously with foods I know contain lactose.

Lactaid pills only work part of the time for me and I can never be sure when they'll kick in and when they won't. :/

Ooh, what is it?

I'm allergic to capsaicin, so any kind of plant from the Capsicum genus is off limits.

Examples are any kind of hot peppers like jalapenos and the like, the more potent they are the worse my allergic reaction. Even something as mild as bell peppers will fuck me up for a good while.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm allergic to capsaicin, so any kind of plant from the Capsicum genus is off limits.

Examples are any kind of hot peppers like jalapenos and the like, the more potent they are the worse my allergic reaction. Even something as mild as bell peppers will fuck me up for a good while.

Whoa, I've never even heard of that. Is it very difficult avoiding foods containing capsaicin? Also, would pepper spray be considered a lethal weapon? :x

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

Oh man that's awful.

Capsaicin is a fundamental part of my diet.

Golnei

:(

daripad

oh crap :( I live in Mexico, so that stuff is essential for me

Whoa, I've never even heard of that. Is it very difficult avoiding foods containing capsaicin? Also, would pepper spray be considered a lethal weapon? :x

Potentially, yes. Probably more so if ingested or inhaled.

But then again, notice how they're called "less-than-lethal" and not "non-lethal".

Funny story:

One day my wife and my partner went out and we were travelling. We ended up stopping at some gas station and decided to snatch some quick breakfast since they had a hot breakfast station. I grabbed a "Egg, cheese and Bacon" burrito, we paid for our stuff and left.

Couple of bites in, something felt odd. It tasted hot even if I didn't feel any heat. I have them try it for me and no one could be sure. Eventually I looked at the package and under the very small print it had the ingredients. Buried within that list "diced jalapenos".

He brought his girlfriend over or something?

No he had mentioned his ex girlfriend before. He brought her up the the dinner and people gave him advice on how to get back in the dating game. From the conversation it was pretty clear he has no interest in men.

edgefusion

Why is it so hard to buy shirts? I have 3 shirts ordered from ASOS all the same labelled size but WILDLY different fits. Why can't a size just be the size that it is? I hate clothes shopping.

Beefy

The girl I liked for a while suddenly started texting me yesterday, she has just come out of a relationship.

Good news: She was crazy into me and texted me loads with out much break.
Bad news: Went on about coming back to mine for a fuck and other sex chat way too much that it put me off.

People that are sex obsessed are a turn off. :(

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Why is it so hard to buy shirts? I have 3 shirts ordered from ASOS all the same labelled size but WILDLY different fits. Why can't a size just be the size that it is? I hate clothes shopping.

Asos, along with Levis and H&M, is one of those astonishingly inconsistent companies when it comes to sizing. A shame since they're a decent place to get cheap, disposable knock-offs from whatever's trendy.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I avoid ordering clothes whenever I can help it. Have to try it on in store.

I will order stuff after getting the sizing right. Got this from Superdry the other day:
upload8442145968750350940.jpg

I had actually confirmed the size in person last December and I've been waiting for a price drop ever since.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

But then again, notice how they're called "less-than-lethal" and not "non-lethal".

Funny story:

One day my wife and my partner went out and we were travelling. We ended up stopping at some gas station and decided to snatch some quick breakfast since they had a hot breakfast station. I grabbed a "Egg, cheese and Bacon" burrito, we paid for our stuff and left.

Couple of bites in, something felt odd. It tasted hot even if I didn't feel any heat. I have them try it for me and no one could be sure. Eventually I looked at the package and under the very small print it had the ingredients. Buried within that list "diced jalapenos".

Yikes! Do you have to carry an EpiPen?

Oh no! This always the worst :p

Looks like we're both trying to get over crushes :p

I know myself and know that I can't. I developed a crush over this guy in college that I had multiple classes with and the only thing that stopped it from interfering with our friendship was that I graduated. I'm gonna be yearning for this dude until I either get a boyfriend, or I leave the company/he leaves.

Grizzo

On the one hand: Michael J. Fox & William Shatner.

On the other: Justin Beiber & Celine Dion.

It's a wash.

Oh, you know, Drake and Nelly Furtado sound pretty cool to me 🇨🇦

(and sure, Justin Bieber is a douchebag but his recent output has been suite good, Purpose was a solid album)

Sibylus

Banned

Funny story:

The heat was so subtle it was insidious. Label your ingredients clearly foodco's
rage.gif

Palmer27

Weird question: I'm kindly provided free condoms courtesy of my campus. However what with the hole (ha) gay thing I really need more than one pack of lube per 8 condoms.
Like most socially awkward people, collecting condoms is effort enough, do you think I can say anything lol?

DOWN

Banned
My allergy is rare enough that it makes an EpiPen extremely difficult to justify to insurance companies.
The foods you named seem incredibly common to me. That's unfortunate.

Also maybe I'm missing some clear information or maybe it was misread and not stated, but do you and Sibylus know each other / have a partnership irl?

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Weird question: I'm kindly provided free condoms courtesy of my campus. However what with the hole (ha) gay thing I really need more than one pack of lube per 8 condoms.
Like most socially awkward people, collecting condoms is effort enough, do you think I can say anything lol?

Why not just buy lube?

Alrus

Just order a big bottle of your preferred lube online so you don't have to worry about that kind of things for a while.

My allergy is rare enough that it makes an EpiPen extremely difficult to justify to insurance companies.

That's such a strange reasoning, if you're allergic to even bell peppers it should not be hard to justify carrying an EpiPen around. The rarity of the allergy itself should not be a factor at all. Insurances in the US are truly terrible.

Sibylus

Banned
TFW some random white fuccboi hits on you, your partner, and your lez friends all in the same day like he's some kind of ungaying superhero.

MjAxMS04MWQwMmRhODBmMzI4MDA1.png

The foods you named seem incredibly common to me. That's unfortunate.

Also maybe I'm missing some clear information or maybe it was misread and not stated, but do you and Sibylus know each other / have a partnership irl?

Yeah, we're together.
#PolyLife

That's such a strange reasoning, if you're allergic to even bell peppers it should not be hard to justify carrying an EpiPen around. The rarity of the allergy itself should not be a factor at all. Insurances in the US are truly terrible.

They sure are. Since I've been careful about it and not eaten that stuff, although I freaking love roasted bell peppers, I've been able to avoid anaphylaxis. The irony of the situation is that because of it, they use that argument as "Sorry, you don't really need it because you never almost died".

Another time we were out for pizza at this place where they hand made individual pizzas. Someone must have asked for red chili flakes on theirs because I ended up with some on mine. We had plans that day... I ended up staying in bed all day.

Sibylus

Banned
Yeah, we're together.
#PolyLife

They sure are. Since I've been careful about it and not eaten that stuff, although I freaking love roasted bell peppers, I've been able to avoid anaphylaxis. The irony of the situation is that because of it, they use that argument as "Sorry, you don't really need it because you never almost died".

Another time we were out for pizza at this place where they hand made individual pizzas. Someone must have asked for red chili flakes on theirs because I ended up with some on mine. We had plans that day... I ended up staying in bed all day.

#BigGayFamily

And yeah eugh, c'mon Pi's. Your stuff is excellent, but you only serve one size! Gotta be on the ball with this.

Top Bottom