• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Beefy

giphy.gif

Think I found my fetish, mixed race native American girls/guys.

Kevyt

Idk if Pyrokai remembers, but a few weeks back we saw what appeared to be a couple. Some random average looking guy in his 30s, and then the other guy was a fat and handsome guy in his late 40s/early 50s (I think... you agree Pyro?) with a mane of grey hair. And I realize how much I like that "type".

And the reason I bring this up is to ask: what's your cutoff in age range for who you'd be willing to date? Because I've seen men in their 40s/50s I've found myself attracted to but being 23 I don't think anything serious could develop, and even if it could that's quite the social oddity.

The older the better. 40+ is just hnnng

Kater

Banned
I daydream often about older men but actually dating one is out of the question. They likely die earlier than me and then I'm all alone again, grieving. No thanks.

On a semi-related note, I always thought Amy Whinehouse was referring to that sort of daddy in her songs. Turns out she meant her actual father. Whoops.

I daydream often about older men but actually dating one is out of the question. They likely die earlier than me and then I'm all alone again, grieving. No thanks.

So what's the oldest you're willing to date over you (idk how to phrase this). Like 10 years?

Kevyt

Well one can always die at any age from an accident, illness, etc...

what's morbid is you sucking dick and you start to choke because you thought you were a pro but he keep pushing the back of your head and make you go deeper but the only blue thing that's going to happen tonight is your face when you die all for a nut.

Kater

Banned
So what's the oldest you're willing to date over you (idk how to phrase this). Like 10 years?
5 years, maybe. But preferably someone my own age. Makes things less complicated.

Also, older people can look down on you, see you as less experienced and I don't like that.

Well one can always die at any age from an accident, illness, etc...
Of course, but I don't have to think about that unless it happens. It's not as likely as an old guy dying earlier than you if you date them, I'd imagine.

giphy.gif

Think I found my fetish, mixed race native American girls/guys.
Isn't that a preference and not a fetish?

Beefy

what's morbid is you sucking dick and you start to choke because you thought you were a pro but he keep pushing the back of your head and make you go deeper but the only blue thing that's going to happen tonight is your face when you die all for a nut.

Least I would die happy.

Kevyt

Also, older people can look down on you, see you as less experienced and I don't like that.

Of course, but I don't have to think about that unless it happens. It's not as likely as an old guy dying earlier than you if you date them, I'd imagine.

It depends, I honestly don't think "oh geez, this guy is gonna die before I do!" because given life expectancy this days as well as the advancements in medicine, I think men in the developed world have a pretty good life expectancy. I'd also imagine the 46 year old guy I'm dating will most likely beak up with me before he dies, 99% probability that happens first is my guess, lol.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I wish I was mixed.

Part native, part asian, part middle eastern, part cat would be the GOAT.

Bladenic

On a semi-related note, I always thought Amy Whinehouse was referring to that sort of daddy in her songs. Turns out she meant her actual father. Whoops.

Pretty sure only Lana sings about daddies

Astral Dog

Everything is relative and due to die in given time, seems like there could be another reason you are not willing to date someone a bit older?though its understandable talking long term relationships
Congrats on coming out :)

Ugh sexual preference :/
i kinda hate that word 😡
at least its used less and less

Pyrokai

Idk if Pyrokai remembers, but a few weeks back we saw what appeared to be a couple. Some random average looking guy in his 30s, and then the other guy was a fat and handsome guy in his late 40s/early 50s (I think... you agree Pyro?) with a mane of grey hair. And I realize how much I like that "type".

And the reason I bring this up is to ask: what's your cutoff in age range for who you'd be willing to date? Because I've seen men in their 40s/50s I've found myself attracted to but being 23 I don't think anything serious could develop, and even if it could that's quite the social oddity.

I....don't remember this at all, haha. I'm sorry!

I think my cut off is probably 7-8 years younger or older.

I read somewhere that age gaps that seem OK when you're younger can end up being a big deal if you end up sticking together until old age as it ends up causing significant disparities in mobility etc.

I read somewhere that age gaps that seem OK when you're younger can end up being a big deal if you end up sticking together until old age as it ends up causing significant disparities in mobility etc.

Yeah, which is why I think my limit for anything serious would be like 10 years tops.

Yeah, which is why I think my limit for anything serious would be like 10 years tops.

10 years is the specific gap that the article discussed. At the time it's really flattering for the older party and it doesn't make a huge difference to a lot of things but then fast-forward to older age and you can end up with a 70-year-old who is still active and wants to lead a really active life and an 80-year-old who is losing their mobility and has care needs and stuff.

I mean when it comes down to it life's not black and white and people don't necessarily just coldly discard each other because of a number but it's interesting to think about.

KmA

Yassss a phone detox feels so satisfying. I need to do it too. I've left social media for the time being (mainly Instagram and snap) and I wish I could deactivate Facebook but it's tied to my Spotify unfortunately.

I can't deactivate facebook I use it to talk to all 4 of my friends. If I delete everything I just don't know what I'd do with myself.

You do gymnastics??

Yaaaaaaaaaas it's more of a hobby I can only do basics like handstands, cartwheels, back hand springs that sort of thing. I'm working on rings and bars and hopefully getting my aerial down.

Oh and I coach gymnastics on the side for kids lmao.

The age difference would make that a bit weird. Just a little bit.

In a world where magical people live to incredibly old ages things are not as cut and dry I'd feel. Older people need love too.

Then again I'm a "weirdo" that doesn't care how old people are. If both parties can consent and have then who am I to judge?

Sibylus

Banned
In a world where magical people live to incredibly old ages things are not as cut and dry I'd feel. Older people need love too.

Then again I'm a "weirdo" that doesn't care how old people are. If both parties can consent and have then who am I to judge?

Chalk me up also as a "weirdo". Crushing on older women has been a fairly stable feature of my life lol.

B-Dex

Exactly. I mean if there's a hot daddy, there's a hot daddy. Just like if it's 9 inches and fully functional. Then it's 9 inches. 🐙

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

no cut off give me all the daddies

Kater

Banned

I mean, he was his teacher back when Snape was only a student, too. That plus the age difference are what's bothering me with that ship.

It is only a ship, no? I'm pretty certain I have not read anything in the books that would suggest that the two were in a relationship that goes beyond the platonic sort.

Everything is relative and due to die in given time, seems like there could be another reason you are not willing to date someone a bit older?though its understandable talking long term relationships
Nah, mostly that. Well, and as I said, age can bring with it a feeling of superiority which is quite annoying to me. I don't know if I could endure that.

I do have some daddy issues but that's not enough for me to get into a serious relationship with older guys. :p

Why do Australians call a hot tub a spa?
Etymology 1Edit

The term is derived from the name of the Belgian town of Spa, where since medieval times illnesses caused by iron deficiency were treated by drinking chalybeate (iron bearing) spring water. In 16th century England the old Roman ideas of medicinal bathing were revived at towns like Bath, and in 1571 William Slingsby who had been to the Belgian town (which he called Spaw) discovered a chalybeate spring in Yorkshire. He built an enclosed well at what became known as Harrogate, the first resort in England for drinking medicinal waters, then in 1596 Dr. Timothy Bright called the resort The English Spaw, beginning the use of the word Spa as a generic description rather than as the place name of the Belgian town. At first this term referred specifically to resorts for water drinking rather than bathing, but this distinction was gradually lost and many spas offer external remedies.

There are various stories about the origin of the name. A Belgian spring of iron bearing water was called Espa from the Walloon term for "fountain", and was used in 1326 as a cure by an iron master with such success that he founded a health resort that developed into the town. It has also been suggested that the term Espa may be derived from the name of the resort, and that its source could be the Latin word spargere meaning "to scatter, sprinkle or moisten".
https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/spa

T.O.P

Banned

I'm only phisically attracted to older guys (there is/was a 23 year difference with daddy n.2)

Relationship wise tho i found 'em all to be amazing at sex but shit at everything else, it's probably off experience or something, i mean there's a huge difference between veterans who have been fuckin around for 25+ years and someone like me who just started dating wich probably makes expectations and interactions work rather differently

9 inches talk scare me by the way lol, of the 5 partner i had, the 2 with the bigger dicks were the one wich felt more like i was trying to keep up with them than enjoyin the sex

Average dicks 4 life yo

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Big dicks are cute until the guy pushes all the dick in and you're choking, gagging or whatever.

T.O.P

Banned
Big dicks are cute until the guy pushes all the dick in and you're choking, gagging or whatever.

"Face fucking is so hot!" Until you try doing it on a bigger than avg dick, if they are also slightly curved (personal experience) you might actually die

Top Bottom