• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

T.O.P

Banned
Trying to explain it as less graphic as possible

Ever get fucked and the guy started putting other fingers up there? It felt like that

Point is that expecting something like that I was kinda calm and at first and absolutely fuckin didn't notice at first

Right after that I snapped because it fuckin hurt

Vazduh

It is.

Years ago, a guy didn't use a condom without my consent and thought that my immediate disapproval was from a tightness/size issue and removed himself.

He wha...

vvLfEil.gif

You should have cut his dick off.

What's with mature guys and weird shit, seriously

Not even mature he was fuckin 43

Gays and maturity? HA! Those are more like endemic specimens.

Point is that expecting something like that I was kinda calm and at first and absolutely fuckin didn't notice at first

Right after that I snapped because it fuckin hurt

Ah I see. So basically he was able to insert an entire fist up to the wrist (no lube), with the only preparation required being a little pre-fuck.

Sounds like a disaster T.O.P. Reminds me of the last time I went to Popeyes.

I had ordered some fried chicken for myself. The breasts were juicy, and the buns were soft and warm. Afterwards, the division manager of Popeyes came up to my table and asked me how the meal was.I said I was satisfied, but the meal lacked a certain je ne sais quoi. He apologized profusely, and said he had something to show me that would make up for it.

He lead me to the back of the Popeyes, to a room soaked from floor to ceiling in blood. In the center of it was a live horse, chained by all four legs to the structural supports of the warehouse like room. As I watched, employees of the Popeyes cut large sections from the horse.

The Popeyes employees took the chunks of horseflesh and sliced them into pieces, then they rooted around through the bags of trash strewn around the room to find discarded chicken bones.

They quickly tenderized the meat with sledgehammers and fed it into a machine which formed the horsemeat around the bones, then they breaded and deepfried it.

I asked the division manager why he had led me back to this place, but he just smiled and asked if this [the scene I was witnessing] was the je ne sais quoi I had been looking for in my meal. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up, and I simply smiled through the fear and then made a hasty exit.

Never did go to Popeyes again, but I admit the food was good.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I was moody today but my day was fully made when I got slut shamed for keeping it real about my sexual history. I just want the day, week, month, year, life to be over.

Kevyt

Trying to explain it as less graphic as possible

Ever get fucked and the guy started putting other fingers up there? It felt like that

Ah I see. So basically he was able to insert an entire fist up to the wrist (no lube), with the only preparation required being a little pre-fuck.

Sounds like a disaster T.O.P. Reminds me of the last time I went to Popeyes.

WAT....

You got fisted at a popeyes???

Zero²

No seriously, try to insert any bit of your fist without lube. Or with "very little" lube. It isn't going to work. Or if you did manage to force something that large in without working up to it it would cause extreme pain.

Or you know, even an extra large dildo. Without working up towards something that size most people can't even take one even with a lot of lube. It takes time and "practice" not just forcing it in.
I know that why I thought it was impossible, but as he said with a prep fuck beforehand it kinda makes sense?
Don't be a dick.
Why not? Dicks are fun!

KmA

Zero²;227099809 said:
Me yesterday
Try to ignore the face as I was sending a kiss to my bf and somehow my face got like that, yeah I suck at taking pictures of me sending kisses, or smiling, or living 😅
I was a bit bigger a month ago when I stopped taking creatine because I wanted to start cutting again and yet holidays came and I got fattier(?) instead of cutting anything...
I promise I'm way more cute irl!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaas #TeamBicip tbh

Bladenic

Utada confirmed developing new theme song for Kingdom Hearts 3

crying rn

LTTP in this thread but omg yes. KH3 would've been confirmed cancelled if she weren't onboard, it is fact.

Speaking of game music, the gaymers in this thread should post their favorite 2016 game tunes. Some of mine are:

Digimon Cyber Sleuth

Final Fantasy XV

Mario and Luigi Paper Jam

World of Final Fantasy(haven't played yet but this theme slays)

Legend Yoko with two themes, KH3 will truly end all musical careers TBH.

Kevyt

Been grinding so hard OW competitive, and almost made it to Diamond... just two point away from it and now at 2600 ish....

I just want my golden zarya weapon.

maxresdefault.jpg

LTTP in this thread but omg yes. KH3 would've been confirmed cancelled if she weren't onboard, it is fact.

Speaking of game music, the gaymers in this thread should post their favorite 2016 game tunes. Some of mine are:

Digimon Cyber Sleuth

Final Fantasy XV

Mario and Luigi Paper Jam

World of Final Fantasy(haven't played yet but this theme slays)

Legend Yoko with two themes, KH3 will truly end all musical careers TBH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK_tOea259I

I've mostly been playing old games as I almost never buy games at full price, plus I've been cutting back on buying games in general.

However, I still have a few that qualify.

Darkest Dungeon - The Hamlet

Stardew Valley - Spring (The Valley Comes Alive)

Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past - Fighting Spirit

I'm gonna slightly cheat too, as the PC remaster came out in May of this year and it's the first time I've put any real time into the game:

Final Fantasy X - Suteki da ne (Isn't it Beautiful)

Edit: How could I forget DOOM?!

DOOM (2016) - Message From Dr. Samuel Hayden/Title Drop

I actually didn't notice the homage to E1M1 that starts at 0:39 the first time I heard it in-game because I was listening to Hayden's message. Here's the title drop itself, if you're interested -- and you should be, because it's bad-fucking-ass.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I just learned about this website called "Your Holiday Mom." Essentially, it's a collection of letters written by mothers virtually welcoming you, the queer reader, into their homes. These letters are written with the understanding that not everyone in the LGBTQIA+ community has a loving and accepting family to spend time with around this time of year. For this reason, they offer you theirs. Here is the website: http://www.yourholidaymom.com/

I thought it was going to be dumb, but...wow. ;__; For anyone who needs it, I hope these letters help you.

I was moody today but my day was fully made when I got slut shamed for keeping it real about my sexual history. I just want the day, week, month, year, life to be over.

I consider myself a prude in my gay friends environment, but you can still lose perspective over what is considered slutty or not by others.

Not so long ago a straight girl friend of mine gasped "You don't remember with how many people you've slept?!?", and I just wanted to say "Off course I don't remember" or "but, like, all my gay friends have 10 times as much sex as I do!". But in the end, no answer is the right one when you're talking to someone who would say "5" when asked that same question.

I just learned about this website called "Your Holiday Mom." Essentially, it's a collection of letters written by mothers virtually welcoming you, the queer reader, into their homes. These letters are written with the understanding that not everyone in the LGBTQIA+ community has a loving and accepting family to spend time with around this time of year. For this reason, they offer you theirs. Here is the website: http://www.yourholidaymom.com/

I thought it was going to be dumb, but...wow. ;__; For anyone who needs it, I hope these letters help you.

Makes me super thankful that my mother accepted me when I came out.

B-Dex

I consider myself a prude in my gay friends environment, but you can still lose perspective over what is considered slutty or not by others.

Not so long ago a straight girl friend of mine gasped "You don't remember with how many people you've slept?!?", and I just wanted to say "Off course I don't remember" or "but, like, all my gay friends have 10 times as much sex as I do!". But in the end, no answer is the right one when you're talking to someone who would say "5" when asked that same question.

Don't let her talk to T.O.P.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.

It's not really about being a prude. I would just say it's not safe to have sex with so many people that you don't have a number.

Astral Dog

Merry Christmas! Hope you gets lots of gifts, delicious food and good wine 🍷
It's not really about being a prude. I would just say it's not safe to have sex with so many people that you don't have a number.
That sounds dangerous and exciting though.
Except TOP, stop letting people put stuff in you, could date someone your age for a change

Zero²

Well being a slut is ok, as long as you have emotional stability to do so.
Anywayyyy merry Christmas you beautiful people! Wish we could do a big party :)

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Merry Christmas! may this day wil be docking and next year switched for you.

That sounds dangerous and exciting though.
Except TOP, stop letting people put stuff in you, could date someone your age for a change
Too dangerous. I wouldn't risk it.
How so? As long as you're being cautious it doesn't really change a thing does it.
I think it does to an extent. For instance I think sex is about connecting to your partner in a physical way. Doing it with random people makes it less special. I mean a fling here or there if you are single is fine. If you don't remember how many that just means it's an addiction.
Zero²;227133040 said:
Well being a slut is ok, as long as you have emotional stability to do so.
Anywayyyy merry Christmas you beautiful people! Wish we could do a big party :)
Eh. I don't think anyone should be a slut.

I think it does to an extent. For instance I think sex is about connecting to your partner in a physical way. Doing it with random people makes it less special. I mean a fling here or there if you are single is fine. If you don't remember how many that just means it's an addiction.

You're going to get crap for this belief, but personally I think it is a perfectly valid opinion to hold. I don't think it is fair to try to hold others to more conservative standards, but lately the societal trend seems to be to hold others to more liberal standards. Ie. People will say something is wrong with you for not wanting to have casual sex with people you don't know well.

Also for all the talk about how frequent casual sex is perfectly consequence free so long as you are safe, that is true. But most people aren't perfectly safe. I doubt most of you use condoms for oral for example. And quite frankly the STD rates among the gay male population are still embarrassingly higher than for the straight population. So as a group, we're pretty bad about actually being safe with casual sex.

Kevyt

Oh... It was very sweet reading some of them, thanks for sharing!!

Top Bottom