• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Vazduh

Yeah, if he'll bother to ring me up this friday i'll try to talk about it

If it break us up i guess it wasn't anything as important as i was making it up to be

I wouldn't say it's not that important because it's obviously important to you, but if it doesn't work out, then it wasn't meant to be.

I know it is getting bad critic reviews and meh user scores, but I think I still might see Passengers this Friday since I have work off and day tickets are cheaper.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5jiap3/chinese_reaction_on_the_new_overwatch_comics/

10.闺蜜之间的接吻而已何况还是那个年代还是在外国,怎么可能是百合呢? It’s just a kiss between female friends. Not mentioning they live overseas in the future, how can they be lesbians? (This guy is trying to be sarcastic about the “West”. Chinese think westerners especially Americans are more open, like they kiss cheeks instead of bow.)
14.可以,这很英国。 Yes, this is so British. (Many Chinese call the UK 腐国 “the LGBT country”, since many British dramas have Bromance contents)
21.这大锤酥爆了,好想被他肛。 The big Hammer(rein) looks gentle. I want to have anal with him.

Sai-kun

Banned
me and tracer this holiday

tumblr_oif0gpiWN31rby04wo1_500.gif

Police have said an incident in which a vehicle carrying gas bottles exploded at the headquarters of a conservative Christian lobbying organisation in the Australian capital of Canberra was not “politically, religiously or ideologically motivated”.

[...]
The ACL is the most powerful conservative Christian lobby group in the country. It has been campaigning against an anti-bullying program for LGBTI students in public schools, the possible introduction of same-sex marriage and abortion rights.
https://www.theguardian.com/austral...istian-lobby-van-crash-gas-cylinders-canberra

Comments from a leader of the group apparently from before the police statement that it wasn't politically motivated:
He also blamed Australian Parliamentarians for describing the organisation as a “hate group”, and said that it had left them open to attacks from “unhinged” people.

“When members of parliament, particularly on the extreme left, refer to us in the parliament as hate groups, as bigots, I’m sure that doesn’t help the situation,” he told AAP.

“If there are people who are a bit unhinged out there, that sort of rhetoric doesn’t help.”
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/12/2...ty-head-blames-pro-equality-mps-for-car-bomb/

This concern of unhelpful rhetoric of being called a hate group comes from the person who wanted the "setting aside of these [anti-discrimination] laws" to say whatever rhetoric they want. http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...-for-plebiscite-campaign-20160215-gmu4kd.html

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...istian-lobby-van-crash-gas-cylinders-canberra

Comments from a leader of the group apparently from before the police statement that it wasn't politically motivated:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/12/2...ty-head-blames-pro-equality-mps-for-car-bomb/

This concern of unhelpful rhetoric of being called a hate group comes from the person who wanted the "setting aside of these [anti-discrimination] laws" to say whatever rhetoric they want. http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...-for-plebiscite-campaign-20160215-gmu4kd.html

A level of delicious irony there.

KmA

I didn't realize i'd get like a body analysis lmao. But thank you for the kind comments everyone <3

I feel like I should just stop talking about my body for a bit I obsess about it a little too much.

Bladenic

I didn't realize i'd get like a body analysis lmao. But thank you for the kind comments everyone <3

I feel like I should just stop talking about my body for a bit I obsess about it a little too much.

Take it from someone who used to look somewhat close to your first pic and is now fat, your second pic isn't chubby. Of course, there's nothing wrong with being fat, chubby, or anything of the sort. But there's nothing wrong with being unhappy with your body either. You still look great, but if you're unhappy, try to change it. If you decide you're happy, cool, keep eating.

So I'm thinking of maybe getting these, but I don't know if they'd be "too much." I'm not overly flashy, although because I need to buy new clothes thanks to my recent weight loss, my bestie and I are going to overhaul my wardrobe. (Click to see on website.)

I already have nice audiophile headphones, but these are just so damn cute~. Plus, purple is my favourite color.
My avatar is me, so do you think I could pull them off?

So I'm thinking of maybe getting these, but I don't know if they'd be "too much." I'm not overly flashy, although because I need to buy new clothes thanks to my recent weight loss, my bestie and I are going to overhaul my wardrobe. (Click to see on website.)

I already have nice audiophile headphones, but these are just so damn cute~. Plus, purple is my favourite color.
My avatar is me, so do you think I could pull them off?

I own a pair of those and I can tell you that they are fairly comfortable but also mediocre in sound quality. They're not bad, they're just not as good as other options at their price range. If what it matters is the looks then yeah, go for it.

My advice would be to get an extended warranty because I've already had to have mine replaced twice. Other than that, ask me anything.

KmA

I don't celebrate christmas but I got myself a deadpool onesie and 3 vita games. Everyone else in my life can survive without presents.

It looks like Mr. Cuddles has stopped texting me. I'm glad things can go back to normal. I think I'll ghost him if he tries to start up again. It's better this way. I can't wait for these holidays to be over. I just want to finally be done.

Vazduh

What are y'all getting people for Christmas/holidays?

I know what I'm not getting for n'th year already and that's D I Q

giphy.gif

But... idk, probably a chocolate for my loved ones. I'm spontaneous about those things. It's gonna be a nice Christmas this year since I finally got into a good subtitling company. Sent them applications several times six years ago and no answer, and when the opportunity finally arose... y a s s. Now that's a gift.

2017 shouldn't suck as bad. Is anyone else looking forward to the next year already? This one cannot end soon enough...

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Sent my parents gift certificates for dinner at a couple of nice restaurants since they just moved/retired and need an excuse to get out to see their new surroundings. Also had flowers delivered to my mom because her birthday is on Christmas day; flowers also went to my sister and her family.

Got bf some face care stuff and doo-dads (he loves using all kinds of new creams, scrubs, peels, etc), his favorite chocolates, and a Macbook Air. Just for fun, I got the two of us some kickboxing classes from Groupon.

dbztrk

Me, like 2 days ago

Me in September

(Kind of nsfw, also my face... please ignore her)

Not to be a huge hoe (which I am) but I've gotten really chubby for the winter and I really need to start losing weight. My diet right now is candy and cake and it's not getting better since I have a christmas party to go to and I can already feel myself ballooning at the thought of it.

I think you look great either way. You're really hot. Just don't beat yourself up about and enjoy the Christmas party.

Seeing your pic made me realize that all I want for Christmas is a boyfriend. Santa grant me my wish. Pretty please...

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I know what I'm not getting for n'th year already and that's D I Q

https://media.giphy.com/media/Gt4FaBEFngjL2/giphy.gif[/IMG]

Is this what happens when the D too big?

DOWN

Banned
Zero²;227053571 said:
I'll give a super awesome t-shirt for my bf, it's so awesome I dunno if I can resist having one for myself as well...
There was a shift me and my boyfriend both loved and I waited so long to get it that neither of us got one lmao

Alrus

what the fuck is happening in that gif

Dude probably fell down on his butt after a jump and some sports medic guy is spraying cold stuff on it to ease the pain or prevent a big bruise I'd guess.

Edit: Just noticed it's from the Belgian football league heh. I should show it to my bf and ask him if he saw that live.

Edit 2: Found a link but it's from the daily mail... Just image search the gif and you'll find it.

Sai-kun

Banned
Sent my parents gift certificates for dinner at a couple of nice restaurants since they just moved/retired and need an excuse to get out to see their new surroundings. Also had flowers delivered to my mom because her birthday is on Christmas day; flowers also went to my sister and her family.

Got bf some face care stuff and doo-dads (he loves using all kinds of new creams, scrubs, peels, etc), his favorite chocolates, and a Macbook Air. Just for fun, I got the two of us some kickboxing classes from Groupon.

kickboxing owns!!! enjoy

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Dude probably fell down on his butt after a jump and some sports medic guy is spraying cold stuff on it to ease the pain or prevent a big bruise I'd guess.

Edit: Just noticed it's from the Belgian football league heh. I should show it to my bf and ask him if he saw that live.

Edit 2: Found a link but it's from the daily mail... Just image search the gif and you'll find it.

Oh okay. I've never seen one of those cold guns before. kind of want one tbh

LOCK

Visiting family for the holidays, I usually just go to sleep with my cousin in his bed and we spoon lol. But this year he doesn't want to do that anymore. Well I came out to him earlier this year. He says that's not why he doesn't want to do that anymore but because he's "evolved." And he doesn't believe me when I say it's his homophobia.

What can I say to him?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Utada confirmed developing new theme song for Kingdom Hearts 3

crying rn

Visiting family for the holidays, I usually just go to sleep with my cousin in his bed and we spoon lol. But this year he doesn't want to do that anymore. Well I came out to him earlier this year. He says that's not why he doesn't want to do that anymore but because he's "evolved." And he doesn't believe me when I say it's his homophobia.

What can I say to him?

"cuddle with me bro"

DOWN

Banned

What can I say to him?
Idk as an American adult male I would feel strange spooning a male relative and that could be homophobia but do you

Kevyt

Aww that's so sweet!

I'm sure your parents are really proud of you~

The spooning is in a more sexual context for him now and there could be homophobia there, but I think his comfort levels with something intimate like that should be respected and not pushed.

T.O.P

Banned

What can I say to him?

Do not push it

Top Bottom