• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Vazduh

Visiting family for the holidays, I usually just go to sleep with my cousin in his bed and we spoon lol. But this year he doesn't want to do that anymore. Well I came out to him earlier this year. He says that's not why he doesn't want to do that anymore but because he's "evolved." And he doesn't believe me when I say it's his homophobia.

What can I say to him?

Nothing. It's best to accept it and sleep alone instead.

Visiting family for the holidays, I usually just go to sleep with my cousin in his bed and we spoon lol. But this year he doesn't want to do that anymore. Well I came out to him earlier this year. He says that's not why he doesn't want to do that anymore but because he's "evolved." And he doesn't believe me when I say it's his homophobia.

What can I say to him?

Throw a pokeball at him instead.

Mumei

Why is it hard to find a hot fuck. I mean honestly. How many billlion dicks are there?

Well, you have to limit yourself to the ones who are at least within driving range, available, up to your standards, and are also cognizant of your interest in a hot fuck and capable of responding to you.

But good luck!

Vazduh

Why is it hard to find a hot fuck. I mean honestly. How many billlion dicks are there?

tumblr_n596vyAxat1s6z4zdo3_250.gif

T.O.P

Banned
R49 keeps messaging me and i keep melting but he says it will be hard to meet until christmas is passed so my whoreing phase continues

Found myself some fun for tonight and the dude is one of those armed security guys who go around in leather boots and unfiorm

Another one off my to do list

off course i asked him to come in uniform :)

dbztrk

I'm so frustrated with the gay dating world. So last night I go out in the hopes of meeting someone. I really want to be in a relationship at this point in my life. Anyway I meet this guy and he wants to have sex but i'm not interested. I told him I just want to meet a guy, go on some dates and that I hope to be a relationship in the near future as 33 years old.

The guy was 23, I thought he was in his mid to late twenties and I know that I should have just walked away at that point because he is too young for me but he was kinda funny and attractive. However, the more I talked to him the more annoyed I got.

So I ask him if he is gay or bisexual. He says in disgust that he is not gay or bisexual and that he "likes what he likes". I am some what open minded but I like labels and I know there are nuances to sexuality but his disdain at the idea of being gay or bisexual was such a turn off.

As we walk around he's tells me lets not stop and talk too much because he's afraid someone might recognize him. He kept going on and on about someone seeing him. So I am like your in the closet? He says he has a girlfriend and a young daughter. Lol. He asks me for my number and I tell him no as I can't do the DL thing.

Now i'm black and this may piss a few people off but this DL/closeted/confused thing really bothers me as it seems like every time I meet another black guy that I am attracted to they are in the closet/have a girlfriend/kid.

I think I need to evaluate what I am attracted to. I like masculine guys but that should not mean in the closet.

Sorry for the long rant but I needed to get that off my chest.

LOCK

The spooning is in a more sexual context for him now and there could be homophobia there, but I think his comfort levels with something intimate like that should be respected and not pushed.
This was my thinking as well.
Do not push it
I won't.
Nothing. It's best to accept it and sleep alone instead.
It's frustrating when you know you're the same person but they, though unintentionally, look at you as being different.
Throw a pokeball at him instead.
I should.

Vazduh

It's frustrating when you know you're the same person but they, though unintentionally, look at you as being different.

Something that's happened to me very recently. There's this friend, a very-much-straight guy who was really good friends with my ex. So anyway, I'm in a bar, talking with my friends, and he sits next to me. Everything's good as usual, we talk, laugh etc.

Somehow my ex comes up in a conversation (which is perfectly natural since everyone, including me, is on good terms with him), and I sort of blurt out something about him in the context of our past relationship, it was sort of an inside joke, harmless and good-natured. The friend's eyes widened in shock and he spontaneously yelled out "OHMYGODHE'S GAY?!?! AND THE TWO OF YOU WERE... O M G". He honestly didn't know, although I thought it has always been more than obvious.

All of us thought it was funny since all of my friends know and they couldn't care less (which is how it should be), but this guy was truly shaken to the core. Suddenly, over the course of the following hour, he started shifting his chair away from me. Whether it was deliberate or something he did unwittingly, I don't know, but it was obviously very uncomfortable for him. The only thing I was able to do was to accept it, and hope he'll see I don't see him as anything else but as a friend, the same as with my other straight friends - they're very much aware of me not being attracted to them, or any other straight people.

So, that's why I've told you earlier to just accept it, because you really can't do anything about the situation until that person accepts the situation as well.

LOCK

Something that's happened to me very recently. There's this friend, a very-much-straight guy who was really good friends with my ex. So anyway, I'm in a bar, talking with my friends, and he sits next to me. Everything's good as usual, we talk, laugh etc.

Somehow my ex comes up in a conversation (which is perfectly natural since everyone, including me, is on good terms with him), and I sort of blurt out something about him in the context of our past relationship, it was sort of an inside joke, harmless and good-natured. The friend's eyes widened in shock and he spontaneously yelled out "OHMYGODHE'S GAY?!?! AND THE TWO OF YOU WERE... O M G". He honestly didn't know, although I thought it has always been more than obvious.

All of us thought it was funny since all of my friends know and they couldn't care less (which is how it should be), but this guy was truly shaken to the core. Suddenly, over the course of the following hour, he started shifting his chair away from me. Whether it was deliberate or something he did unwittingly, I don't know, but it was obviously very uncomfortable for him. The only thing I was able to do was to accept it, and hope he'll see I don't see him as anything else but as a friend, the same as with my other straight friends - they're very much aware of me not being attracted to them, or any other straight people.

So, that's why I've told you earlier to just accept it, because you really can't do anything about the situation until that person accepts the situation as well.

This is one reason why I get conflicted about telling people I'm bi lol

But, yeah this isn't the first time I've experienced this. It's just annoying I guess.

Vazduh

It can be annoying, yes. But if it's of any comfort of you, most people will react just fine, and even more than fine! You don't have to hide it in front of everyone.

DOWN

Banned
I mean spooning typically just happens between people in a relationship. Doesn't have to be the case, but that's definitely what it typically is so I guess now it's probably a little weird to him given spooning guys isn't a relationship thing for him but he knows it would be for you even though it isn't that between you as relatives lol

I obviously don't know the situation but it seems kind of presumptuous to assume that your cousin is homophobic. There's more than one reason his attitude towards spooning a family member could have changed over time. Maybe spooning became something more sexual for them and they no longer have the desire to spoon a family member male or female.

Kevyt

Well, you have to limit yourself to the ones who are at least within driving range, available, up to your standards, and are also cognizant of your interest in a hot fuck and capable of responding to you.

But good luck!

Shit...

Alrus

I obviously don't know the situation but it seems kind of presumptuous to assume that your cousin is homophobic. There's more than one reason his attitude towards spooning a family member could have changed over time. Maybe spooning became something more sexual for them and they no longer have the desire to spoon a family member male or female.

Yeah I'm going to agree with this fully.

Uh so... I moaned "Don't stop, don't stop" for the first time last night while getting fucked, and I felt so embarrassed since it just slipped out.

It was also my first big dick.

If I could pick my sexuality, I would choose to be bi. Being sexually attracted to both genders sounds like the most fun.

No. Noooo. It's not. With guys, I'm generally confident but with girls...

"I... uh... how do you like... Calculus... I mean Donald Trump... I mean what sports do you like ... uh..."

B-Dex

I tried watching RuPaul's green screen Christmas. I couldn't get past 3 minutes.

The highlight was Peter lee in blue undies and a Santa hat.

A true Xmas mess.

Zero²

Me yesterday
Try to ignore the face as I was sending a kiss to my bf and somehow my face got like that, yeah I suck at taking pictures of me sending kisses, or smiling, or living 😅
I was a bit bigger a month ago when I stopped taking creatine because I wanted to start cutting again and yet holidays came and I got fattier(?) instead of cutting anything...
I promise I'm way more cute irl!!!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Zero²;227099809 said:
Me yesterday
Try to ignore the face as I was sending a kiss to my bf and somehow my face got like that, yeah I suck at taking pictures of me sending kisses, or smiling, or living ��
I was a bit bigger a month ago when I stopped taking creatine because I wanted to start cutting again and yet holidays came and I got fattier(?) instead of cutting anything...
I promise I'm way more cute irl!!!

No need to explain or justify anything about that photo. When I looked at it, I could only imagine your boyfriend thinking that he's very lucky.

Happy holidays, everyone!

DOWN

Banned
I wish I had caught that Da Vinci was gay in the Assassin's Creed games back when I played. It was too subtle for me at that age but now it is obvious so that is nice.

Zero²

No need to explain or justify anything about that photo. When I looked at it, I could only imagine your boyfriend thinking that he's very lucky.

Happy holidays, everyone!
I'm very lucky too :)
Thanks, gotta a lot to improve though, hope I can look back to this post next year and get happy about the results haha...

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Vazduh

Jesus FUCK it started normally then out of fuckin nowhere he went all in

No lube

Again

No lube

I almost punched him

@ maybe a bit of lube from before now that I think of it? But not fuckin enough

OK, that's borderline sexual assault. Scary shit.

Given the actual effort fisting requires, I really doubt anyone was able to insert any part of a fist into your ass with no or very little lube.

Zero²;227107773 said:
Far enough I bet lol

Wait wat? All that? How are you doing?
EDIT: I guess as a vers/top I'm not really a expert but man I can't imagine something that big going in so fast that I wouldn't notice the pain.

No seriously, try to insert any bit of your fist without lube. Or with "very little" lube. It isn't going to work. Or if you did manage to force something that large in without working up to it it would cause extreme pain.

Or you know, even an extra large dildo. Without working up towards something that size most people can't even take one even with a lot of lube. It takes time and "practice" not just forcing it in.

Top Bottom