• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Bladenic

It's raining with a high of 56% today where I live. No snow until next week maybe.

a554f62be63d80701e557104830cc649510be8d763beef558c8a80f02ead4d1d.jpg

Kater

Banned
Soft butch came first. I heard it years ago.

Didn't reach me here, hasn't gotten over the Alps yet I guess.

Lesbian terms are a lot less common, so that could be it too. Openly gay women are rare, at least from my experience.

My back hurts so much. I don't really want a boyfriend as much as I want free back massages.

Marry a masseur and you get two things in one.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
soft butch is basically anime and I like anime

Bladenic

My 2017 goals are either:

1. Stop caring if the things I say or do can be perceived as "embarrassing."

2. Stop doing embarrassing things.

Since I'm pretty sure #1 is impossible I'll have to work on #2.

DOWN

Banned
My goal as per usual since 2012 is to be less worried about who knows I'm gay and embrace it more. Maybe I'll get the rainbow design my credit card offers lol

lenovox1

My 2017 goals are either:

1. Stop caring if the things I say or do can be perceived as "embarrassing."

2. Stop doing embarrassing things.

Since I'm pretty sure #1 is impossible I'll have to work on #2.

My goal as per usual since 2012 is to be less worried about who knows I'm gay and embrace it more. Maybe I'll get the rainbow design my credit card offers lol

One thing I've taken away from the book Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert is from an anecdote she tells toward the middle of the book.

Paraphrasing, she describes one piece of wisdom she's received from a woman in her 70s. That woman told her that the best part of being in your 70s is that you finally realizing that people don't give a shit about what you're doing. That they're too busy worrying about the thing most important to them: themselves.

Not to say that what you say and do doesn't have a certain sort of significance on someone else. It almost always does in some small way. Gilbert simply holds the philosophy that most people's lives aren't going to stop simply because of action X you did, so why allow your negative feelings about yourself dictate and control what you do?

berzeli

Banned
Like how fucking insecure do you have be to be worried if the food you're eating can vaguely look like a sexual act.
The most brittle thing on Earth is masculinity. Jesus.

Also, ice cream is fucking delicious.

Monocle

M4M - masc only, no fems. Don't even bother contacting me if you eat ice cream. Whites only. Not racist, just my preference.
Hi I'm an 18 year old European model with a hairless butt, currently doing naked splits on the convertible parked outside your home.

Looking for friends.

KmA

Minorities who don't date other minorities complaining about white men who don't date minorities.

vzGxUsv.gif

Lmao I honestly hate this like... the irony.... they don't see her

I've been thinking about dating and relationships a lot recently. And it's getting really hard. I feel like on most apps I'm too superficial so I end up ignoring most people but the thing is I don't know if there really is anybody out there who can relate to me or my circumstances, or even end up loving me it just doesn't seem in the realm of possibility. Like I'm way too much of a mess of a person. But beyond that culturally, religiously, and ideology wise I feel like that limits my options even further. I don't think I could date a white person honestly they wouldn't ever be able to understand the vast majority of what my life is like.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I live by the "always a bridesmaid but never a bride". Im too complicated to get in a relationship and I dont wanna feel like Im holding my partner from progressing when I have my depression which can be pretty bad at times and may also make my partner get depressed cause he wont know how to deal with me. Also the dating game is so shitty here with so many superficial guys so Im not feeling like bothering with it. So I'm more of a guy to hook up with than a guy you wanna have something serious with and somehow I'm fine about it cause it's something I suppose.

Minorities who don't date other minorities complaining about white men who don't date minorities.

vzGxUsv.gif

I just roll my eyes and keep it moving, not even worth having a discussion with.

Lmao I honestly hate this like... the irony.... they don't see her

I've been thinking about dating and relationships a lot recently. And it's getting really hard. I feel like on most apps I'm too superficial so I end up ignoring most people but the thing is I don't know if there really is anybody out there who can relate to me or my circumstances, or even end up loving me it just doesn't seem in the realm of possibility. Like I'm way too much of a mess of a person. But beyond that culturally, religiously, and ideology wise I feel like that limits my options even further. I don't think I could date a white person honestly they wouldn't ever be able to understand the vast majority of what my life is like.

Yeah, I had a similar crisis some years ago and no offense to anyone here but some whites just don't get it so it made me a bit apprehensive especially with what I went through in the past.

But I keep an open mind but I remain cautious at the same time. I think the most disheartening thing was coming to two close white friends at the time and being told I was "overreacting" or "it's over now"

T.O.P

Banned
Not trying to come off as an asshole or anything but if we are talking hookup apps like Grindr, is it really hard to see why some people put "masc only" "no *insert race here*"?

I mean, you are basically (90% of the people there) lookin for a piece of meat that fits what you like

Hell, it is better to say it beforehand and get it out of the way imo

It would be obviously different if it was an app/forum where you just meet people or for friendship per se

My back hurts so much. I don't really want a boyfriend as much as I want free back massages.

Litterally most of the mature guys i've met were amazing at massages, i have no fuckin clue how i got so lucky...a good back massage after sex is one of the best feeling in the whole fuckin world

And it got me interested in learning a bit (aka been watching lots of yt tutorials)

But for now i'll gladly be on the receiving end :3

KmA

Well you can look for what you want without prioritizing your dick over someone's feelings but that's just my opinion.

Bladenic

"White only, just a preference" makes you racist as fuck. If you're so repulsed by a skin tone darker than Crest 3D White Luxe then you just might be a racist.

mantidor

If you are looking for equality and inclusiveness in an app environment where people judge each other by dick pics you *might* be looking in the wrong place.

T.O.P

Banned
"White only, just a preference" makes you racist as fuck. If you're so repulsed by a skin tone darker than Crest 3D White Luxe then you just might be a racist.

If someone is not attracted by a person with a certain skin tone that makes him racist?

As for one side you get the guy that feels hurt because a person isn't interested in him, make it for race, body aspect, traits what you want
On the other end, what do you do, flip the switch and suddenly become attracted to that person? Isn't it easier to understand the situation for what it is as fast as possible and then avoid any displeasure alltogether?

I'm not justifying the white supremacist dude who has a confederate flag on their profile pic tho, that's another thing and they are probably just cunts

If you are looking for equality and inclusiveness in an app environment where people judge each other by dick pics you *might* be looking in the wrong place.

Absolutely this

Yado

This is not behaviour that's limited to apps, they're just more open about it there. It doesn't bother me tbh, just call it what it is,

If someone is not attracted by a person with a certain skin tone that makes him racist?

As for one side you get the guy that feels hurt because a person isn't interested in him, make it for race, body aspect, traits what you want
On the other end, what do you do, flip the switch and suddenly become attracted to that person? Isn't it easier to understand the situation for what it is as fast as possible and then avoid any displeasure alltogether?

I'm not justifying the white supremacist dude who has a confederate flag on their profile pic tho, that's another thing and they are probably just cunts

Absolutely this

I do believe you're racist if you can rule out an entire race, if you're reducing someone to their race despite all the varying physical attributes what else could it be?

T.O.P

Banned
I do believe you're racist if you can rule out an entire race, if you're reducing someone to their race despite all the varying physical attributes what else could it be?

But you're ruling out a phisycal aspect based on attraction, you can still befriend said person because attraction is not the key of that

Yado

But you're ruling out a phisycal aspect based on attraction, you can still befriend said person because attraction is not the key of that

What does friendship have to do with it? You can be friends with someone and still hold prejudiced views. In fact, why would I as a minority want to befriend someone who introduces themselves with "no blacks/Asians"?

Top Bottom