• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Why was Escape Goat banned? I miss him.

idk but RIP

also, RIP Bladenic

but i saw that Blood Diamonds is back. she hasn't returned to us, however. that shade

i literally cannot look at a picture of myself without over critiquing and thinking I look horribly ugly. That and all the pics I have of myself on my phone are... nsfw lmao

you and Pamplemousse need to go to therapy together. like gym buddies.

Kater

Banned
"Charging time: About 3 hours"
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1333776
hahaha-oh-wow.jpg

No, you need legit therapy if your posts are genuine reflections of your feelings.
I had it for years. It didn't go anywhere for obvious reasons. I'm a lost cause. You've met me in person, so you know. You heard my terrible voice. At least we got to have fun playing Smash and watching that Lindsay Lohan movie. ;-)

For the new years decided to write a book out of order, no planning and next to no names. Somehow I stumbled into having 2 trans-male characters so far without even trying

I had it for years. It didn't go anywhere for obvious reasons. I'm a lost cause. You've met me in person, so you know. You heard my terrible voice. At least we got to have fun playing Smash and watching that Lindsay Lohan movie. ;-)

You need to get over your voice. It isn't that bad, and it doesn't need to be changed.

So I went to see a theatrical screening of Sailor Moon R tonight. I'm damn familiar with the series but I hadn't seen this movie before. Was surprised with all the gay undertones (hell, flat out overtones) the movie had. It's amazing that an animated piece of work from 1992 had such strong LGBT themes.

Vazduh

also, RIP Bladenic

No, you need legit therapy if your posts are genuine reflections of your feelings.

ikr?

2WveRIZ.gif

I don't know what Pample looks like, but I can assume it's the same situation as with KmA - insecurity overload. Hope you guys can get over it someday, honestly. Sooner than later.

Also, rip Bladenic :( Idk whether it was self-imposed or ban over something else, but come back ASAP!

idk but RIP

also, RIP Bladenic

but i saw that Blood Diamonds is back. she hasn't returned to us, however. that shade

I will not be dragged and exposed like this Ratsky

I've been lurking and laughing at the whole Nintendo Switch shitstorm tbh

So fuckin sick of straight white dudes on the internet saying that colleges MUST give literal actual neo-Nazis a platform to spew their shit because "both sides" and "open discussion."

You're not going to ever get meaningful open discussion with a neo-Nazi or a facist. And colleges should certainly not be handing these people money.

I do! ;-;

I wish my voice was pretty like some guys with high pitched voices

I used to think that. My voice is a bit on the lower side with some grit to it when I talk. Even when I sing, tbh. But I've learned to kinda embrace it. Especially with singing. I personally am not a fan of guys with higher singing voices.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So fuckin sick of straight white dudes on the internet saying that colleges MUST give literal actual neo-Nazis a platform to spew their shit because "both sides" and "open discussion."

White dudes are the worst and ruin everything.

Xiao Hu

A friend of mine just told me that 90% of my messages sound gay. I think he might sooner or later discover my secret plan to get him and his gf involved in a very dirty threesome 😰😈

Charlie Day is hot, I don't think it's confusing at all. There's so much in the eyes.

True. I mostly meant that I find him hotter than people who are famous for being hot, like I think there was a period of six months or something where he hijacked my brain, and that generally isn't a thing that happens to me ever.

You're not going to ever get meaningful open discussion with a neo-Nazi or a facist. And colleges should certainly not be handing these people money.

It's ironic, because the difference between fascist and democratic political philosophies could be cut on the basis of public education. Basically, both democrats and facists are fearful of 'the masses', but democrats believe that the path to social stability is through public education, while fascists believe that social stability resultant from public education is illusory, and instead we have to opt for a sort of authoritarian control.

So essentially, an open dialogue goes against fascist social philosophy, and the only reason they'd deign to engage in one is as a means of seizing power. So saying that we should have an open dialogue with facists is practically like saying you should be a good host to the marauders waiting outside your city walls.

KmA

So sad when people that need help don't get the help they need. Therapy isn't going to kill you.

If I could afford it, I'd go sis!

In class I constantly hear dudes try to play the devil's advocate position like... no... I already know what the opposition is saying. There is literally no need to tell me just so we can view both sides where one side actively dehumanizes the other but whatever that's just my onion.

Also I happen to think gay sounding voices are very cute <3

Top Bottom