• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Messiek

Me randomly deciding it would be a good idea to text a guy that I haven't heard from about going on a date: "This is a good idea"

Him: no response 12 hours later

Me: "why am I alive"

Why do I do these things 💀

I've been resisting the urge to send a message to a guy for a while now.
I feel you there, it's not worth it.

i have not posted in these threads in a long time..

Apologies if this seems random or not right but I feel this is a safe place to do this and doing it feels good and helps keep me strong so-

I am a woman. I am not born a woman but I am inside and I will be on the outside soon enough. I hope to start HRT in April. It has took me a long time to come to grips with this and countless hours of pain but I really hope it will all be worth it at the end to be happy with myself and not hate myself.

I filled in the icebreaker thingy since it's been so long, I hope everyone is doing well and you all are awesome <3

Your gender?
Mtf transgender (pre- anything)
Your sexual orientation?

Pansexual
Where Are You From?
UK
Where Do You Live?
Near Bristol
How Old Are you?
Favorite Type of Music?
Literally every genre but I love blink 182, motion city soundtrack, metric, Taylor swift and watsky
Profession or Career interest?
Stuck in arubbiah job ATM but I usually work in IT tech or quality assurance. Helped test los of cool games :)
Favorite video game(s)?
Metal gear solid, burnout 3, fallout, dayz (mod), life is strange, far too many others to mention
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
collecting old games, lots of music, web and game development... focused a lot on tech and media

I think I did this in one of previous threads but I'll do it again

Your gender?
Female
Your sexual orientation?
Asexual
Where Are You From?
California
Where Do You Live?
Currently Missouri...which sucks
How Old Are you?
Favorite Type of Music?
Random songs from musicals, OKGO
Well I want to be a cartoonist full time but at the moment will settle working for a debt collection company D:
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading manga/comics, watching/reading about food (seldom cooking it), drawing comics like this:

(It's about a lesbian trapped in a reverse harem who falls in love with a demon that runs a Tako Bell (that's not an error--tako means octopus in Japanese). Sound up your ally, take a read of it here)

ngower

Is there a consensus on the best way to meet guys that isn't a hook-up app like Grindr? Trying to get out in the dating scene more and OKC's update has basically made it a hookup app.

Is there a consensus on the best way to meet guys that isn't a hook-up app like Grindr? Trying to get out in the dating scene more and OKC's update has basically made it a hookup app.

What.... what was the update? FUCK....

If you are talking about success rate, Match.com I believe has the highest. But it is a paid service.

Dany

Banned
Go to bars, participate in group activities in your city, say hi to strangers. It ain't the worst big ever to say hi to someone

Vazduh

tamaster92, Bright Side of Life, welcome! :) Hope you find this thread pleasant.

Elitist1945, have fun!

It's my 30th today! Are people going to start calling me daddy?

I'm older than you, but I'm gonna be the first to say daddy, if you really want it.

vLTubSD.gif

Welcome! Tamaster92 and Bright Side of Life

Man we need more bi guys
Hello. ;) I've been around a fair bit, but yeah I'm mostly a lurker and don't really actually post that much. I'm trying to change that and be a more active poster, but some habits are kind of hard to break especially when you're a lurker on most sites anyway~ xD

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Happy birthday to Elitist1945 and Maleficence!

Nah man not yet haha. Think I am the only bi guy that posts in here a fair bit.

Nah, it's definitely more than just you. I'm on 50pp and my memory of who is who is bad, but I think I spot at least 5 bi guys (including you) on this 24-post page alone. But the more the merrier! :)

Beefy

Out of the ten posters with the most posts this thread, three are bi men.

Should be more ;)

Hello. ;) I've been around a fair bit, but yeah I'm mostly a lurker and don't really actually post that much. I'm trying to change that and be a more active poster, but some habits are kind of hard to break especially when you're a lurker on most sites anyway~ xD
Yeah lurking gets easy to do. Specially when it takes ages to be able to be a member of GAF, it took me half a year until I could post!

Sai-kun

Banned
i have not posted in these threads in a long time..

Apologies if this seems random or not right but I feel this is a safe place to do this and doing it feels good and helps keep me strong so-

I am a woman. I am not born a woman but I am inside and I will be on the outside soon enough. I hope to start HRT in April. It has took me a long time to come to grips with this and countless hours of pain but I really hope it will all be worth it at the end to be happy with myself and not hate myself.

I filled in the icebreaker thingy since it's been so long, I hope everyone is doing well and you all are awesome <3

Your gender?
Mtf transgender (pre- anything)
Your sexual orientation?

Pansexual
Where Are You From?
UK
Where Do You Live?
Near Bristol
How Old Are you?
Favorite Type of Music?
Literally every genre but I love blink 182, motion city soundtrack, metric, Taylor swift and watsky
Stuck in arubbiah job ATM but I usually work in IT tech or quality assurance. Helped test los of cool games :)
Favorite video game(s)?
Metal gear solid, burnout 3, fallout, dayz (mod), life is strange, far too many others to mention
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
collecting old games, lots of music, web and game development... focused a lot on tech and media

Hey tamaster, it's good to see you around again. I remember you posting a bit when you first joined, I think! I'm so glad you're making progress on your journey :)

Edit: also hi beefy I'm a bi guy

Kevyt

Happy birthday everyone! \o/

--------

This whole Trump deal has me very worried and sad at the same time, but still I am beginning to feel indifferent about it, and I am reaching the "come what may come" stage... I:

Messiek

Welcome tamaster92 and Bright Side of Life :)
&#9679;
So I started talking to this guy(tinder match) and he seems to be a nice guy. The first time I heard his voice, it threw me off.
Am I being picky or you guys also have a little something that tend to throw you off?

On a side note, I'm trying to stop using these apps because it seems hard to find someone worthwhile in there :/

OrionX

Happy birthday to all you super cool people

This whole Trump deal has me very worried and sad at the same time, but still I am beginning to feel indifferent about it, and I am reaching the "come what may come" stage... I:

Every time I feel like I'm in the acceptance stage, he opens his mouth, more upsetting things come out, my blood pressure rises and I wanna throw stuff again. :)

Kevyt

Welcome tamaster92 and Bright Side of Life :)
&#9679;
So I started talking to this guy(tinder match) and he seems to be a nice guy. The first time I heard his voice, it threw me off.
Am I being picky or you guys also have a little something that tend to throw you off?

On a side note, I'm trying to stop using these apps because it seems hard to find someone worthwhile in there :/

I think voice is something that I pay close attention to. It's not that a certain type of voice will be a deal breaker to me, but I do think certain voices are more appealing than others.

That also reminds me that there's this guy who I found attractive but his voice was a turn off.

Happy birthday to all you super cool people

Every time I feel like I'm in the acceptance stage, he opens his mouth, more upsetting things come out, my blood pressure rises and I wanna throw stuff again. :)

Yes, it's quite something. I have been unable to sleep properly thinking of so many things that could go wrong. :I

I think voice is something that I pay close attention to. It's not that a certain type of voice will be a deal breaker to me, but I do think certain voices are more appealing than others.

That also reminds me that there's this guy who I found attractive but his voice was a turn off.

Yes, it's quite something. I have been unable to sleep properly thinking of so many things that could go wrong. :I

are we voice shaming again now. :looking:

Vazduh

Guys, what should I play first? REmake HD, Skyrim or Bloodborne?

Haven't played Bloodborne, but I assume challenge-wise it's not dissimilar to Dark Souls.

So, if you're going for challenge, play either that or REmake.

Skyrim is fun IMHO, but as all modern Bethesda RPGs, it's made for casual gamers.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

I think I did this in one of previous threads but I'll do it again

Welcome to the thread ladies!

IM 20!!!!!! AND IM DRUNK!!!! and texting my ex. i luv u all

It's my 30th today! Are people going to start calling me daddy?

Zero²;228924647 said:
Turned 22yo Friday yay &#127881;
Now I'm a mess, birthdays always make me melancholic.

Happy Birthday y'all~

Grakl

Zero²;228924647 said:
Turned 22yo Friday yay &#127881;
Now I'm a mess, birthdays always make me melancholic.
Ull be as old as me, old men confirmed in heah
Try being alcoholic instead! Happy bdayy

ngower

Go to bars, participate in group activities in your city, say hi to strangers. It ain't the worst big ever to say hi to someone

I try to avoid bars because I have problems drinking. I've joined groups but uh...they're not really the most active in Tennessee.

Hey tamaster, it's good to see you around again. I remember you posting a bit when you first joined, I think! I'm so glad you're making progress on your journey :)

Edit: also hi beefy I'm a bi guy

I remember the name sai :)

Remember someone named graham too

And yeah... it's been long and tough and lots still to go but it feels so good to finally be true to myself

Top Bottom