• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Alrus

Peoples, RE7, KH pre epilogue dumb number or tales of PS2eria graphics? I'm already getting the GOAT Yakuza 0.

I'd get RE 7, it might be the last RE before Capcom files for bankruptcy.

Otherwise KH whatever stupid name because Aqua is queen.

Peoples, RE7, KH pre epilogue dumb number or tales of PS2eria graphics? I'm already getting the GOAT Yakuza 0.
I went with RE7 to accompany my Yakuza 0.

I haven't played any handheld KHs after Chain of Memories (including the HD releases) and don't want the silly story that I hear the games developed into. I just want to be friends with Donald and Eeyore and give Sora and Kairi paopu fruit to share, none of this organisation XIII stuff. Maybe I'll play all the ps4 releases later in the year and then get 2.8 after that if I like it.

Zestiria is the only Tales game I actually finished so I won't get Berseria at launch. The demo didn't appeal to me either.

Kevyt

What, tell me what you're thinking.

are we voice shaming again now. :looking:

I wasn't, I just didn't really liked how he talked and his voice in general.

And nope, his voice didn't sound feminine or "gay lisp" whatever (that would have been hot tbh).

It's just that his voice sounds an awful lot like an uncle I have... lol that would be the best to describe it.

Mine was Jan 18. Happy belated Bday

Happy belated birthday!!! o/

Salarians

Tales of Berseria and Resident Evil 7. Not paying 60 bucks for the KH3 demo and idk who Yakuza is.
tumblr_inline_og4o5jEb1g1tmjfiq_500.gif

tumblr_inline_og4nd11Lok1tmjfiq_500.gif

C2lhsedW8AARxDE

C2pHwXVXUAAumhL
it seems pretty good

Dany

Banned
IOz15Ddl.jpg

TFW you worked 40 hours in 4 nights, are sleep deprived, drink a bloody mary w/o eating food and when a waitress cuts your bill in half because her kid stayed at the hospital. #killingit

What, tell me what you're thinking.

I wasn't, I just didn't really liked how he talked and his voice in general.

And nope, his voice didn't sound feminine or "gay lisp" whatever (that would have been hot tbh).

It's just that his voice sounds an awful lot like an uncle I have... lol that would be the best to describe it.
:Looking:

I'm getting more and more comfortable with how I look now. I used to never have any photos of myself on social media, and any selfies I took had my phone always covering my face. I started being more comfortable around early December, and now I'm happy with my appearance. :)

Photo of me

I'm getting more and more comfortable with how I look now. I used to never have any photos of myself on social media, and any selfies I took had my phone always covering my face. I started being more comfortable around early December, and now I'm happy with my appearance. :)

Photo of me
It's awesome that you're more comfortable now.

Also you're very attractive.

I would definitely like to get married someday, yes. Don't really care either way about having any type of big wedding or fancy ceremony/reception or anything though. Will probably just go with whatever makes my better half happiest, should I be lucky enough to find him or her.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I'm definitely getting married, pretty sure I'm getting engaged in May!

I don't think I would never not get married.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I dont care about it but Im not against it. If my partner wants to marry I'll probably go for it if we have been together for a decent amount of time.

DOWN

Banned
Shoutout to that The Last of Us 2 thread for being pretty on point about what "keep politics out of games" really means, aka "games currently pander to me and I want to keep only my politics in them."

I want to be married eventually. I'm into that.

W/r/t marriage, for some reason I kind of prefer the idea of relationships being indeterminate, like I think it's somehow more romantic if we both have the attitude that we could just pack our bags and leave whenever we wanted to, yet we don't.

My lifestyle and goals haven't entirely solidified yet, though, and I think marriage makes more sense in the context of having more fully established goals or projects. It's kind of like the idea that marriage (may) provide added stability for raising kids or something, but I think you could also extend it to any other kind of work (say you and your partner share a lot of the same projects, like charity work or something, or even just the vague idea of "building a life together"), then it makes sense to sort of codify or confirm the relationship.

But given that that doesn't apply to me yet (and I'm not sure that it ever will), I find the idea of two individuals simply choosing to remain together more romantic.

DOWN

Banned
It's mildly stressful when the head manager is asking me for screenshots of my texts with other managers because they fucked up and didn't mean to give me the day off and seem to have gotten someone in trouble? But I handed those texts right over. I didn't mess up so let me keep my job, thanks.

Beefy

The friend was watching some diet programme. They were showing a diet were you eat a placenta or make it into a smoothie or a pill...

Need to puke

Delio

#same #me.

edit: What do you folks think about marriage? Do you want to get married?

I'd like to get married yes. Honestly ready to settle down. Tho with news of Texas thinking of messing with gay marriage here im not sure how long i can.

Top Bottom