• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

I know, but a couple of summers ago I got quite sick on holiday just played P4G. Dunno what I would have done without it.

I see. It's good if you want a fairly relaxed game.
Unless of course you're fighting Shadow Kanji, Shadow Mitsuo, or Shadow Yukiko on Hard.

Ugh. I've been sick all damn day. Missed my morning class for the second time this week.
:(
On the other hand, I met this cute boy today.
So maybe this week hasn't been a total wash so far.

Man this guy I sometimes work with us we weirding me out. Anytime he see's someone gay he gets this creepy smile and makes sure to point them out to me. Then talks about em when they leave as if he saw someone with 3 arms. You'd think he wouldn't be like this since a lot of people just assume he's bisexual if not gay to just laugh and treat them as if they are a different species

Ty4on

I see. It's good if you want a fairly relaxed game.
Unless of course you're fighting Shadow Kanji, Shadow Mitsuo, or Shadow Yukiko on Hard.
Oh no, just social links and grinding. I also spend some time in the philosophy classes and way too much watching the extras.

Ducking Yukiko shadow. First time playing a JRPG so I didn't know I had to grind :p
Duck means I'm typing on my phone. It's not that funny, but it somehow feels wrong correcting it.

Caladrius

Man this guy I sometimes work with us we weirding me out. Anytime he see's someone gay he gets this creepy smile and makes sure to point them out to me. Then talks about em when they leave as if he saw someone with 3 arms. You'd think he wouldn't be like this since a lot of people just assume he's bisexual if not gay to just laugh and treat them as if they are a different species

Ask him if he duckfaces in his selfies.

At least he seems like the type of douche who would.

Oh no, just social links and grinding. I also spend some time in the philosophy classes and way too much watching the extras.

Ducking Yukiko shadow. First time playing a JRPG so I didn't know I had to grind :p
Duck means I'm typing on my phone. It's not that funny, but it somehow feels wrong correcting it.

To be fair the extras they added for Golden were great.

And Senri takes care of it with ease if fused properly.

I think it will be (at least in Japan). They've gotten far along enough that they've shared story details, which means most of the plans for the game are finalized, and the footage looks like it's nearly out of alpha (New LA looks like it needs more polish, but the rest of the overworld looks fine).

Well, according to the Japanese Direct, it's releasing in Spring 2015, so.. I'm hoping Fall 2015 for EU/NA/everywhere else. Please Nintendo.

It really does look good, at least the world. The faces look really alien though, like nothing I have ever seen before (bad design, I think). Maybe I get used to it by the time it releases, just like I did with games like Oblivion or the modern Fallout games.

Eh, the faces are whatever to me. They remind me of the Xenosaga series which I also enjoyed. The faces in Xenoblade were pretty... uhh.. not that great, but I love that game anyways. :)

Going to teach myself how to program. Starting with Python. I know absolutely nothing about programming and I'm just praying I'm not too late to start learning it. I dunno if someone starting at an age over 20 could ever compete with someone who started learning since childhood.

Going to teach myself how to program. Starting with Python. I know absolutely nothing about programming and I'm just praying I'm not too late to start learning it. I dunno if someone starting at an age over 20 could ever compete with someone who started learning since childhood.

It's just based on Aristotelian logic, right? I don't really know anything about it but I wouldn't worry about missing the boat yet.

I would get into programming if I could think of good ideas to use it for.

A while ago I made as a learning task I set myself a thing in python that tells you your initials when you put in your name, if you have a First name MiddleName LastName name format (middle name optional). It capitalises it if you didn't capitalise. As I had read a thing about getting X-number letter in a word and how to make something capitalised.

Oh also I did some shell script to automate setting up a computer after installation, to save time but I don't know of that counts. Also I do a little editing of other people's source code like to change the font something uses.

I would get into programming if I could think of good ideas to use it for.

A while ago I made as a learning task I set myself a thing in python that tells you your initials when you put in your name, if you have a First name MiddleName LastName name format (middle name optional). It capitalises it if you didn't capitalise. As I had read a thing about getting X-number letter in a word and how to make something capitalised.

Oh also I did some shell script to automate setting up a computer after installation, to save time but I don't know of that counts. Also I do a little editing of other people's source code like to change the font something uses.

Well you can get a job using programming so...

Caladrius

I briefly considered going into 3D modeling, but I get frustrated way too easily when it comes to electronics and computers. My coworkers most likely wouldn't appreciate me cursing like a sailor 10 hours a day.

Don't localize it until 2 years later just like last time, Please Nintendo.

chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

Spring 2016 is a worst-case scenario. I imagine Nintendo will want something for the holiday season to compliment Zelda U

Shy Fingers

Banned
Too Junior to make a thread.

Just had an old high school friend who impacted me a lot growing up die. I'm class of 2008 high school wise, so we're all approaching that 25 age.

Just seems too young for me to start losing those people. I'm just at a loss on how to react to this.

I'm thinking about coming out of the closet but too scared to do so.

Ugh. I've been sick all damn day. Missed my morning class for the second time this week.
:(
On the other hand, I met this cute boy today.
So maybe this week hasn't been a total wash so far.

I wish I could miss classes but I'm too scared I'm gonna end up failing them. But I hope that cute boy thing works out.

Kater

Banned

Just had an old high school friend who impacted me a lot growing up die. I'm class of 2008 high school wise, so we're all approaching that 25 age.
Just seems too young for me to start losing those people. I'm just at a loss on how to react to this.
That's sad. Lost a friend of mine in 2008 just after he turned 17, crashed with his car after driving home in a drunk state.

Don't let the fear of death or loss eat you up though. Stay strong. 😊

Sai-kun

Banned

First, so sorry for your loss. It is absolutely too young. I had a friend who I had only known for 2-3 years pass away this past summer and it really hurt me, so I can't imagine how you feel. They key is to just let yourself feel whatever, though. Don't think that there's only one way to grieve. Also, talking and reminiscing with friends will help you a lot.

I think I'll pass on that. :p at least this will go away in several days.

I left kneecap is numb to the touch.
Fun Fact.
Damn. Though my knee problems are also, I think, temporary. Pretty sure I just injured them from always bending my legs strangely when I sit. Since being mindful of that they're much better.

Caladrius

I don't think I've used a standalone IM client in what feels like forever. Mostly just use Facebook and Twitter Direct Messaging now.

PS, my Twitter handle is in Email tags in case anyone still doesn't know it

That's harsh, mac.

I admittedly can't say a whole lot, not having experienced meaningful loss myself, but just remember the good he did for you and do your best to honor that. The best way to honor someone's death is to see to it that their contributions live on in some form, be it in your mind or through your deeds.

chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

Spring 2016 is a worst-case scenario. I imagine Nintendo will want something for the holiday season to compliment Zelda U

Why you gotta be like dat? :(

I'm not expecting Zelda U out in 2015 as much as I would love for it to release next year. I know they have said it's coming 2015, but I just don't see it happening.

---

yE3Be2.gif

^lol, love Nintendo.

Caladrius

Hey, I finally got contacted for an interview!

OH FUCK WHAT AM I GOING TO SAY

Why you gotta be like dat? :(

I'm not expecting Zelda U out in 2015 as much as I would love for it to release next year. I know they have said it's coming 2015, but I just don't see it happening.

yE3Be2.gif

^lol, love Nintendo.

They are absolutely not going to let Zelda go after 2015. They need something for Holiday 2015 and that's going to be their flagship title for the year, barring a surprise Mario 2015 announcement..

And 2spooky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom