• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

Can I get a job at hooters

They didn't call me back for round 2 so I'm assuming I failed the interview.

I did get an excuse to wear a fancy outfit, at least.

Game is supposed to come out on December 10th. I'm pretty excited, I enjoyed the demo.

Also what happened to Super Health Club?
SHC is still on the way. The next beta is supposed to be released soon. It's taking longer because they are adding a lot of improvements to the engine.

So it is like Hatoful Boyfriend, basically? Sounds good enough for me, I have the demo downloaded, just have to install it and I am ready to play.

I love watercolor and I wish I could use it as well as you. It never goes where I want it to go, it always spreads like wildfire and ruins the drawing.That's why I often just use gouache, it's not easier to apply and stays in its place.
I don't know if it's like HB since I've never played it. Definitely worth a shot though.

Started to play "No, Thank You!" now.

It's hilarious. 😄

I don't know if that is the intention of the game, but I enjoy it so far. I don't quite get what the "No, Thank You!" option does though.
It's supposed to be funny for sure, it's listed as a comedy game on the site. lt does get dark too though.

Man, just started No Thank You...Kinda wished these visual novels would have more choices even if it's inconsequential. They just keep on talking and talking. Not to say that it isn't interesting, but you got to have some input. Hopefully, it'll pick up later.

COoT is actually surprisingly good at this, though. The latest backers' demo was great and can't wait for release.
There are more choices in the main game, but I doubt it'll have near as many as COoT. That game has a TON of dialogue options.

Kevyt

Do any of you guys and gals know who this dude is???

tumblr_mw7n8vcF591sr9z69o1_250.gif

I saw this gif in another thread and I was curious as to who he is. He's supposedly famous, but his face doesn't seem familiar, but he's very cute.

Not trying to be combative, but what does "gay looking" mean? I find it odd that some people, even in our community, think gay looks a certain way.

But that could just be me. :)
With the face that sucks a mean dick
No but he was cute. But had a good deep voice. Too bad he left early. I was going to hang out at the bar lol

HylianTom

Banned

Me too!

I've become a huge dog person since high school. Couldn't have one during childhood due to ultra-severe allergies, but weekly allergy shots over the years killed or minimized many of my allergies, to the point where my dog allergy is gone. Going to the doctor for a shot every week sucked, but damn, being able to have a dog is soooo incredibly worth it.

Y'know what a good guy with a cute dog is called? A twofer!

Kevyt

That puppy has a "WTF?" look in his eyes.

Yes

You're a wonderful person!! :D

With the face that sucks a mean dick
No but he was cute. But had a good deep voice. Too bad he left early. I was going to hang out at the bar lol

Hmm... that's a shame. Around what age did he look like? 30's, 20's 40's? I'm curious

Me too!

I've become a huge dog person since high school. Couldn't have one during childhood due to ultra-severe allergies, but weekly allergy shots over the years killed or minimized many of my allergies, to the point where my dog allergy is gone. Going to the doctor for a shot every week sucked, but damn, being able to have a dog is soooo incredibly worth it.

Y'know what a good guy with a cute dog is called? A twofer!

You're also a wonderful person! I bet if there was a 7680x4320 picture in some ultra quad HD monitor, with a full sized picture of a hot shirtless guy and a puppy at a distance of more than five feet (in a direct ratio to the the picture's frame), you would still have looked at the puppy first. Right?
:p

Old enough to srve alcohol but looked younger than 30
If I had to guess 24

:3

Achtius

The last time I went to a meat buffet, I remember seeing a lot of hot guys serving meat. It's like they hired models. I was extremely thirsty that night.
they made the meat super salty so people get fill up on water/sell more drinks

Why the hell is it called Texas de Brasil. There isn't a Texas in Brazil lol
Fogo de Chão is a good one too.
I'll be honest there was nothing. I mean nothing texas or Brazil about the place. I saw no hot brazillian guy or had food I didn't have at some cheap $10 Ryan steakhouse
The last time I went to a meat buffet, I remember seeing a lot of hot guys serving meat. It's like they hired models. I was extremely thirsty that night.
they made the meat super salty so people get fill up on water/sell more drinks
Lol sounds like this place minus hot guys.
I was just sitting there drinking my cocktails and bordering on rude and racist. Lol

someone reverse image this guy for me.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/your_favoriteman?cf=visitors

SPESSMEHREN

Neo Member
sigh... I've sent 4 guys messages on OKC and no one responded. Only 2 bothered to actually look at my profile and not respond -_-

am I just doomed to be alone forever?

sigh... I've sent 4 guys messages on OKC and no one responded. Only 2 bothered to actually look at my profile and not respond -_-

doesn't okc show if their responsive to messages? maybe you picked the ones that don't respond at all lol.

SPESSMEHREN

Neo Member
doesn't okc show if their responsive to messages? maybe you picked the ones that don't respond at all lol.

2 said they replied often, one selectively, one very selectively. Strnage because one of the ones who replies often said he just looking for friends too -_-

berzeli

Banned

Nothing is quite as effective when it comes to destroying one's confidence as stuff like OKC and Grindr. Not getting responses isn't something unusual at all and more importantly it says nothing about you as a person. Been in the same situation myself and yeah it sucks, but try to not let it get to you. Those types of services makes dismissal incredibly easy and should never be mistaken for a dismissal of one's person.

Also, Dany, did you see my message to you?

I don't think that anyone on dating services are actually looking for friends. They might think that they are, but the overall tone or type of interaction happening there is such that it's not really ever going to be a priority or worth listing in a profile.

Kater

Banned
I don't know if it's like HB since I've never played it. Definitely worth a shot though.
You never played Hatoful Boyfriend? :eek:

It's a really funny, charming game with some excellent translation. It's dark at times, but even then kind of funny with a sort of black humour.

It's supposed to be funny for sure, it's listed as a comedy game on the site. lt does get dark too though.
It kinda feels like there is some drama to it. The older guy
almost got hit by a car before from a driver who is apparently a bit of a loonie.

SPESSMEHREN

Neo Member
What message did you send them?

usually i'll say hi and ask them a question about something they listed on their profile. IE one guy mentioned "adventure" 4 times on his profile so i asked him what adventures he goes on.

I thought that was pretty creative ;_;

usually i'll say hi and ask them a question about something they listed on their profile. IE one guy mentioned "adventure" 4 times on his profile so i asked him what adventures he goes on.

I thought that was pretty creative ;_;

should have said "Want to go on an adventure where you don't come out alive?"

then he'll be like "..."
and you'll be like "LOL JK HI"

No, you're not. Dating is basically like rolling dice.

You might loose the first couple of times, but if you keep on playing, you'll eventually win.

Caladrius

What is this love of which you speak.

Any mention of that song and I'm going to reach through the screen and break your neck with a boltcutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom