• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

Threads about Mexico are always fun on GAF :/

Welcome to cracker country.

I hate being part of it.

Cool. Another fan of Howard Jones.

hiimdaisy-dojima-stare.png

daripad

Ok finally I know what was going on. This guy I talked about two weeks ago doesn't have a crush on me, he didn't even considered me, he thought I was too straight and never knew I liked guys until today lol. Well, time to move on to the next one x)

Ok finally I know what was going on. This guy I talked about two weeks ago doesn't have a crush on me, he didn't even considered me, he thought I was too straight and never knew I liked guys until today lol. Well, time to move on to the next one x)

should have grabbed his thigh day 1.

1076px-You_tried_.png

What a pity. ;-;

Kater

Banned
Still, it's progress. :)

at least you have the courage to talk to other guys

You never played Hatoful Boyfriend? :eek:

It's a really funny, charming game with some excellent translation. It's dark at times, but even then kind of funny with a sort of black humour.

It kinda feels like there is some drama to it. The older guy
almost got hit by a car before from a driver who is apparently a bit of a loonie.
Oh, there's definitely drama in the game. I know some vague stuff about the bad ends of the game and most of what I've heard is pretty messed up/depressing. (In an intriguing way, of course.) But it's obvious that there is a humorous tone throughout the game. (Just the way Haru reacts to and describes everything is amazing.)

As for Hatoful Boyfriend, I would love to give it a shot eventually. I'm just slowly dipping my toes into PC gaming right now though, so signing up for Steam probably isn't in my immediate future. I know it destroys lives. O_O

Kater

Banned
Just had a lot of sex talk in a multiplayer Fantasy Life session. Made me a bit horny to be honest. 😄 (Even though it was just in jest, still, the effect is the same)

Oh, there's definitely drama in the game. I know some vague stuff about the bad ends of the game and most of what I've heard is pretty messed up/depressing. (In an intriguing way, of course.) But it's obvious that there is a humorous tone throughout the game. (Just the way Haru reacts to and describes everything is amazing.)

As for Hatoful Boyfriend, I would love to give it a shot eventually. I'm just slowly dipping my toes into PC gaming right now though, so signing up for Steam probably isn't in my immediate future. I know it destroys lives. O_O
It just empties your pockets like a robber in a dark alley and maybe cuts you open to take your kidney. ;)

Don't spoil anything, I still have a lot before me I feel. (I can't buy the full game for a while though, it's pretty expensive)

Just had a lot of sex talk in a multiplayer Fantasy Life session. Made me a bit horny to be honest. 😄 (Even though it was just in jest, still, the effect is the same)

It just empties your pockets like a robber in a dark alley and maybe cuts you open to take your kidney. ;)

Don't spoil anything, I still have a lot before me I feel. (I can't buy the full game for a while though, it's pretty expensive)
No spoilers from me, don't worry. I want everyone to experience it fresh. (I don't really know much anyway beyond some very general themes and one or two end game CGs.)

I just hope it finds a supportive audience in the west, so we can get more games like it in English. (And encourage more of these types of games to be made. Sadly, they are still the outlier, not the standard.) Though we're lucky to be getting three gay adult dating sims in the US pretty close together, so there's a lot to look forward to in the nearish future.

As for Steam, I'm sure it'll seep its way into my life eventually, but for now, I'm gonna observe from a distance, with my wallet under lock and key.

Caladrius

As for Steam, I'm sure it'll seep its way into my life eventually, but for now, I'm gonna observe from a distance, with my wallet under lock and key.

Steam's only ever an issue if you have too much disposable income or not enough time to play the games you buy.
This is basically what happens to everyone. I have 20 games I haven't even started. I don't factor steam games into my backlog because I know I'll never play all of them and have no intention to. I just own them in case I ever get an itch to play them in the future.

I was interested in the pigeon dating simulator until I found out (as I understand it) it wasn't made sincerely.

That's part of what makes it good though. It makes so many of the dating sim tropes look absolutely hilarious when put into the game's context.

Kater

Banned
No spoilers from me, don't worry. I want everyone to experience it fresh. (I don't really know much anyway beyond some very general themes and one or two end game CGs.)

I just hope it finds a supportive audience in the west, so we can get more games like it in English. (And encourage more of these types of games to be made. Sadly, they are still the outlier, not the standard.) Though we're lucky to be getting three gay adult dating sims in the US pretty close together, so there's a lot to look forward to in the nearish future.

I hope we get more of them, even though I won't be playing most of them since it's not my favourite kind of genre, but for the people that are interested and for diversifying the selection of games of that genre.

Steam is the greatest of all the digital games platform in terms of the amount of games they have available and the great sales they have all the time. GOG is better though, if you are more interested in old games that are optimized for newer PCs and don't want the DRM that comes with Steam games.

I was interested in the pigeon dating simulator until I found out (as I understand it) it wasn't made sincerely.
Huh, what do you mean by that?

There are moments that feel so sincere like no other dating sim. Nageki <3

I mean I would like the parallel universe where the people who made Hatoful Boyfriend were making a serious game that was unintentionally funny, rather than knowing it was funny.

But if it's still good then I might get it when it is cheaper. I would have bought it for full price already if they weren't making a satirical game.

Pretty nice.

Do you have any dark psytrance or anything spooky?

Electronic music is my favorite super-genre for unsettling music.

I know lots of spooky stuff, but nothing that I can really think of right now is very danceable or really in the vein of trance music.

http://youtu.be/vAN6UZHpaNc

Actually come to think of it The Haxan Cloak is spooky as fuck, but it's just 'dark ambient' or whatever. He's really good though, like deceptively brilliant, it's just, uh...

here: http://youtu.be/otvGoSmEDIQ

Caladrius

I know lots of spooky stuff, but nothing that I can really think of right now is very danceable or really in the vein of trance music.

http://youtu.be/vAN6UZHpaNc

Actually come to think of it The Haxan Cloak is spooky as fuck, but it's just 'dark ambient' or whatever. He's really good though, like deceptively brilliant, it's just, uh...

here: http://youtu.be/otvGoSmEDIQ

I'm rather liking what I've heard from that album so far. Definitely will check more of their discography out.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Although they used some motifs from witch house, there was nothing really witch house about Crosses, I thought.

Regardless, here's a thread about that genre.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469149

Few links

https://soundcloud.com/blvck-ceiling (One of the few still going)

I think this is one of the earliest releases that I heard. It's not great or anything, but it was a part of the burgeoning scene.

http://matersuspiriavision.bandcamp.com/album/second-coming

Ritualz has changed a bit over time, but this is pretty ambient if you're up for it.

http://ritualz.bandcamp.com/album/outworld-music

daripad

This thread exists! I love NeoGAF. Hello!

priapus... oh priapus

Welcome :)

In order to become part of this community, you have to post
hot
selfies so we get to know you

j/k, are you a guy or a girl? Are you gay, bi, lesbian, transexual, etc? Where are you from? What games do you like?

BTW, you have a Luigi avatar, you must be cool ^.^

Kater

Banned

priapus... oh priapus
Hi there and welcome to the thread, Wonderz!

Changed my avatar (Thanks to the Avatar Thread people, you are great!), but I'm still not satisfied with it. Maybe Sally in another pose.
It also needs to have enough place for some Christmas nonsense on it. Hm...

Grizzo

Just had a lot of sex talk in a multiplayer Fantasy Life session. Made me a bit horny to be honest. &#128516; (Even though it was just in jest, still, the effect is the same)

Hahaha woah sorry I didn't know what we talked about had that effect on you :D

I'll refrain from doing it next time if you prefer!
or maybe not

priapus... oh priapus

Well hello there! :)

Invoking Priapus is an interesting way to introduce yourself
but I think you chose the right god for this thread

Kater

Banned
Welcome to the thread then, misses bull! :)

Hahaha woah sorry I didn't know what we talked about had that effect on you :D

I'll refrain from doing it next time if you prefer!
or maybe not

Just me being really stressed, I think. Dunno. I'll try to walk it off before the next session. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom