• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderzL

Banned
Welcome :)

In order to become part of this community, you have to post
hot
selfies so we get to know you

j/k, are you a guy or a girl? Are you gay, bi, lesbian, transexual, etc? Where are you from? What games do you like?

BTW, you have a Luigi avatar, you must be cool ^.^

Thank you for the messages! So... I'm a gay brazilian boy who loves Nintendo since I got a Game Boy Color and was introduced to Pokémon by a friend. Since then, Pokémon has been pretty much my life (with Mario by its side), but when the 3DS was released I started to open up to the other games, such as Zelda and Metroid, and now here I am. Right now I'm excited for the 8 tracks pack for Mario Kart 8, can't wait to play it. What about you?

gay brazillian?

let's talk about this movie some more than.

way-he-looks-the-002.jpg

the-way-he-looks-142278-poster-xlarge-resized.jpg

WonderzL

Banned
Oh so you must be super hot then

I wouldn't say that...

gay brazillian?

way-he-looks-the-002.jpg

I hate myself for not watching this yet. I checked the short years ago, before I came out, and cried a lot. It was very important to me, but I'm very lazy, so I wound up skipping this on the theater... I'll try to watch it soon, though. Thank you for the reminder.

I wouldn't say that...

I hate myself for not watching this yet. I checked the short years ago, before I came out, and cried a lot. It was very important to me, but I'm very lazy, so I wound up skipping this on the theater... I'll try to watch it soon, though. Thank you for the reminder.

i saw the short when it was first released and liked it and like the movie as well. wasn't mind blowing by any means but it's very accessible/approachable. i

heres the full listing of dates.

red13th

Thank you for the messages! So... I'm a gay brazilian boy who loves Nintendo since I got a Game Boy Color and was introduced to Pokémon by a friend. Since then, Pokémon has been pretty much my life (with Mario by its side), but when the 3DS was released I started to open up to the other games, such as Zelda and Metroid, and now here I am. Right now I'm excited for the 8 tracks pack for Mario Kart 8, can't wait to play it. What about you?

Welcome! I'm Brazilian too, and there's mantidor who's from Colombia but lives in Rio.

WonderzL

Banned
Welcome! I'm Brazilian too, and there's mantidor who's from Colombia but lives in Rio.

I'm from Rio too!

i saw the short when it was first released and liked it and like the movie as well. wasn't mind blowing by any means but it's very accessible/approachable. i

Oh, that's a lot of places for a Brazilian cult movie... I just checked and there's some movie theaters across Brazil that are still screening the movie, but not in Rio, so...

Havn't touched a game since stupid Destiny. I think I ready purchased the Mario kart Dlc. Can't wait

Is there a MK8 tournament for the thread? Or something like that?

Welcome, WonderzL!
youarehereforever.jpg

So, um, I recently started into the whole Steam thingie - well, and PC gaming in general. Is this going to help me with my gnormous backlog problem? >.<

Oh, and I had to read the decision Spain's Constitutional Tribunal on homosexual marriage for an assignment in class. Tons of fun, I say.

in a semi-ironic way. At least it turned out nicely. Well, except for those dissenting opinions that were even HARMFUL to my health.

Kater

Banned
Like I said it's nothing!

I even find this rather funny :D
Well then, I suppose it's okay for me not do die of embarrassment (like a really cliché anime character) because of the post I made in my sleep deprivated state at that time then. That's relieving. &#128554;

Ok finally I know what was going on. This guy I talked about two weeks ago doesn't have a crush on me, he didn't even considered me, he thought I was too straight and never knew I liked guys until today lol. Well, time to move on to the next one x)

Wait "too straight" as in "Oh he's not even into me, so it's not an option" or "too straight" as in "I like my guys fem than you are"? Cause if it's the first one, I don't see why you can't still try.

gay brazillian?

way-he-looks-the-002.jpg

This wasn't even on my radar. Thanks for pointing it out, will have to check it out.

Welcome! I am so hyped for the MK8 tracks, we should play together!

Welcome, WonderzL!
youarehereforever.jpg

So, um, I recently started into the whole Steam thingie - well, and PC gaming in general. Is this going to help me with my gnormous backlog problem? >.<

Oh, and I had to read the decision Spain's Constitutional Tribunal on homosexual marriage for an assignment in class. Tons of fun, I say.

in a semi-ironic way. At least it turned out nicely. Well, except for those dissenting opinions that were even HARMFUL to my health.

It's going to make it worse =P. Especially on Summer and Winter sales when they throw games at you for 2/3/4/5 euros.

Rayis

Speaking of BL, has anyone seen or read Junjou Romantica?, I know that's like babby's first BL but I actually really liked it, especially the egoist couple with Nowaki and Hiroki~ I kinda disliked terrorist but they had their moments, and Romantica was ok for the most part, I kinda want to get into more BL because I really like a good romance, I already tried Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi but I didn't like it despite it being by the same author from Junjou.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I saw on youtube before it was removed. Was really good.

Caladrius

Speaking of BL, has anyone seen or read Junjou Romantica?, I know that's like babby's first BL but I actually really liked it, especially the egoist couple with Nowaki and Hiroki~ I kinda disliked terrorist but they had their moments, and Romantica was ok for the most part, I kinda want to get into more BL because I really like a good romance, I already tried Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi but I didn't like it despite it being by the same author from Junjou.

MangaGAF can probably hook you up if you ask. A couple of my friends there are pretty knowledgeable and introduced me to some decent stuff (Some of which I wrote about today, actually).

The struggle to get a PS4 is real. I just want it right now before Dragon Age.

I want one for Persona 5 and Kingdom Hearts 3

Plus the niche Japanese games that'll eventually start coming to the system.

daripad

I'm gay too and mexican and I love Nintendo too :p I used to play only games with Mario but since the Wii I have experimented with a lot of different games, even had a PS3 at one point but sold it because it was too frustrating for me. I'm interested in the MK8 DLC but I have a backlog and Smash comes out in two weeks and I barely have time to play because I'm on the last stretch of this semester so I will just wait until I am able to play it, which I think is going to happen once the second DLC pack releases lol

Wait "too straight" as in "Oh he's not even into me, so it's not an option" or "too straight" as in "I like my guys fem than you are"? Cause if it's the first one, I don't see why you can't still try.

No, it means that he never considered me. And no, I won't try it, I don't really want to, specially since he has a crush on another guy.

Grizzo

I never ever thought Fantasy Life would get all my attention, but I have spent 70 hours with it and only 14 with Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom