• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, I don't think so, at least not to their fur, it's just the texture if the tongue which makes my throat itch lol.

Thank you <3 When I cut my intake to about 600 calories a couple of years ago I lost line 5kg the first week, of course not a healthy drop, but it makes me feel like it's not working now lol.
The quark is almost making me vomit every time I eat it though, so it's a struggle. :/ Oh well, 10.5 weeks to go. :)

I believe most people that are allergic to cats are actually allergic to their saliva instead of their fur. And since they groom themselves with their saliva, that's why most people who are allergic react :). Well.. That's just from what I remember, anyway!

That's a huge drop in one week LOL! I should just follow suit :p As unhealthy as that drop might be.

Yay though! I'm rooting for you!!

Kater

Banned
I don't know, I don't think so, at least not to their fur, it's just the texture if the tongue which makes my throat itch lol.

Thank you <3 When I cut my intake to about 600 calories a couple of years ago I lost line 5kg the first week, of course not a healthy drop, but it makes me feel like it's not working now lol.
The quark is almost making me vomit every time I eat it though, so it's a struggle. :/ Oh well, 10.5 weeks to go. :)
600 calories!? Way too less, if you ask me. I cut it down to 1000 and still felt a bit weak from it. It's always better to find some balance instead of going to extremes. jm2c

And as BB already mentioned, you look really good (that picture that you have as your avatar is you, right?)

RM8

I actually don't love the idea of Link in MK. I don't think everything needs to be SSB. Not that I mind, it just does nothing for me :p

Kater

Banned
I actually don't love the idea of Link in MK. I don't think everything needs to be SSB. Not that I mind, it just does nothing for me :p
AlSdA3F.gif

Nah, opinions. You are still cool. <3

Alrus

Speaking of nothing, I mentioned I was starting a healthy diet and exercise program last week, it's been 1,5 weeks now and I'm feeling so fucked, first week nothing happened, I'm hoping this week is gonna be different.
I mean, going from fries, pizza, candy several times a week to a controlled diet of rice/chicken and pasta/minced meat sauce with protein shakes and quark inbetween those meals, AND working out 5 times a week, something SHOULD happen, right? >_<

Working out and increasing your protein intake will make your muscle mass increase. So you might not see a direct loss of absolute weight because of that.

It's healthier to lose weight gradually instead of a huge loss in a short time anyway.

Berordn

I think DLC's the best way to do it. Make it a Nintendo Kart after launch and milk everyone who actually cares, while still keeping it Mario Kart at its core.

Kinda peeved Kirby's not in it though. That'd just be too perfect I guess :(

daripad

OMG first Pokken and now MK8 DLC I'm in heaven guys.

Oh wait, my day was shit, even my friends were worried because I was so...sad (?) today. IDK. I just don't feel good and I don't know why.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
god, nintendo is just zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

For the people that said they were interested in kids, how are you hoping to get it done? Adoption? Mix up your stuff in a cup and give it to a surrogate? I think I'd lean towards adoption myself. Mainly because birth terrifies me, and I would not want to make a woman go through that.

the regular way

I mean, going from fries, pizza, candy several times a week to a controlled diet of rice/chicken and pasta/minced meat sauce with protein shakes and quark inbetween those meals

gross

life is too short for that shit

Kater

Banned
OMG first Pokken and now MK8 DLC I'm in heaven guys.

Oh wait, my day was shit, even my friends were worried because I was so...sad (?) today. IDK. I just don't feel good and I don't know why.
Sorry to hear that.

tumblr_m6kjqxZzfZ1qfrl6j.gif

Share your pain with us, daripad (if you want to).

Dany

Banned
For the people that said they were interested in kids, how are you hoping to get it done? Adoption? Mix up your stuff in a cup and give it to a surrogate? I think I'd lean towards adoption myself. Mainly because birth terrifies me, and I would not want to make a woman go through that.

Surrogacy would be my first option. I'd like my kids to be my kids but if they're not. Then thats okay too. But

Rayis

Jigglypuff needs to be in Pokken Tournament, in Mario Kart 8, In Hyrule Warriors, in X, in Final Fantasy XV and in Kingdom Hearts

I just want Jigglypuff in everything

Kater

Banned
that komodo dragon venom has gone to your head
Komodos aren't poisonous by themselves, Ratsky, It's only the rotten meat sticking to their teeth that makes their bites dangerous.

I don't know what it is, but I'm unhappy, even when I shouldn't be, my father has been behaving like the best father in the world for the last three weeks but I just hate myself in general and where some of my actions have taken me to.
And that just now that school has begun for you. :(

The root to the cause of all this may seem not visible but it is always there, everything has a cause. If you find a good therapist, maybe you can find out together what it is that pains you so much?

I need to get some sleep now but if you want to talk to me I'm up in about 6 - 7 hours. Or maybe someone else in here can talk with you. Ratsky's advise is also good (seeing a psychiatrist).

Cuddler

Welcome! I like you username.
Thank you! I know you will be surprised and shocked by this but I choose it because I really like to cuddle!
lol
Welcome Cuddler!
Thank you!
Hi! I also see experiences that are quite far from my reality and i doubt you're alone here:p

Sorry for the odd question, but who is that in your avatar?
Not an odd question, he is a well known League of Legends Korean pro gamer. His nickname is inSec. He is a really unique guy, I like him a lot.
Hello and welcome to this community! &#12541;(^&#12290;^)&#20031;

Do you share my taste in GoT characters at least? ;)

Just kidding! (o&#8255;)

What is your favourite blend of men?

I like chubby/overweight guys, I tend to be easily emotionally connected with them and I find them attractive.
it seems obvious but I say it anyway, that doesn't mean that I like every chubby/overweight guy in the world.
Face and personality are importants too. One of the traits that it's really important for me it's that I like guys who are good and genuine, it seems like it's something that probably everyone want, but in reality there are many people who become cynical/try to hide their real personality because of their experience in life, so it's not really easy to find someone with those traits. I have plenty of imperfection and I like when people don't hide them. At least for me, imperfections are what make people unique. Anyway, at the end of the day there is always something that just click or not with any guy. Talking about GoT, it unfortunately never really clicked with me but I kinda like one of the characters and by now I'm sure you know who he is, lol, I will probably still continue to watch it.
Hi!, Thank you for the kind words.

I'm also one of those "I want a relationship not just sex" kind of people but my fault is that I'm just waiting for the relationship to fall in my arms without me having to do anything. So of course it never happened. I'm still struggling with at least doing some of the work, to talk to my friends and people in general and make something happen. I'm just too lazy I guess.

And now you got me curious with all this talk about your tastes. Can you share?. :p,
You're welcome! Actually your post drove me to do my post, so I should say thank you too. Personally, I sometimes walk in the street and see people and sometimes even interesting guys, but it's not like you can stop them and ask if they are interested in you, lol, so the situation in the end it's similar to your. I don't think it's only a question of being lazy, I think there are some worries, especially in the first relationship, that comes out when someone start thinking about it, like will I be good enough? etc...and the fact that when you are alone you only really think about yourself meanwhile when you are in a relationship the worries and the problems of your partner sum up to yours. Personally I think those are worries that only happen when you think about it, I hope you can fall in love one day because when I was in love back in the day I didn't really think about any of this, I just wanted to live the rest of my life with him
I will probably tell my story here one day, but not today
. I'm sure that one day your need of a relationship will grow if that's what you want and you will force yourself to getting to know more people or maybe it will be a certain guy that will make you do that step. As for my tastes, I explained them above. :p
Well I'm feeling great being grouped with all these beautiful people :p, While I'm not the ideal of what a good looking man is to most people, the confidence to post pictures is something that needs to be worked on, I still have a little voice in my head that constantly says "What are you doing you fat fuck?, trying to make some people barf with your pictures?", especially when I've been overweight all my life and people out ther can be cruel but whatever, I'm awesome and fuck the haters (my internal voice included).
Well said, I'm sure no one barf at you or at chubby/overweight guys, they might not like you, but not being liked by someone is part of life.

Wow, the Mario Kart 8 DLC... insanely slow price considering the content.

For 6 new character, 8 vehicles, and 16 new tracks, it's only $11.99. Or $7.99 for each bundle. That seems really low to me - not that I'm complaining. :)

Can preorder tomorrow.

Ty4on

Not an odd question, he is a well known League of Legends Korean pro gamer. His nickname is inSec. He is a really unique guy, I like him a lot.
I asked because my first thought was Korean StarCraft progamer, but I figured it would be too odd to include that if he was a host or something. Cool to see another fan of esports here. I have tried to watch some Dota 2 and League, but there are so many different characters it's hard for me to keep track of the abilities and weaknesses :p

_Isaac

I like chubby/overweight guys, I tend to be easily emotionally connected with them and I find them attractive.
it seems obvious but I say it anyway, that doesn't mean that I like every chubby/overweight guy in the world.
Face and personality are importants too. One of the traits that it's really important for me it's that I like guys who are good and genuine, it seems like it's something that probably everyone want, but in reality there are many people who become cynical/try to hide their real personality because of their experience in life, so it's not really easy to find someone with those traits. I have plenty of imperfection and I like when people don't hide them. At least for me, imperfections are what make people unique. Anyway, at the end of the day there is always something that just click or not with any guy. Talking about GoT, it unfortunately never really clicked with me but I kinda like one of the characters and by now I'm sure you know who he is, lol, I will probably still continue to watch it.

Samwell? I got to see the actor at the Game of Thrones panel at Comic-Con. He was pretty funny and charming. He joked about doing nude scenes for the show. You might have meant Samwell, but I have to say Mark Addy, the guy that plays Robert Baratheon, can be cute too. :p
C8FFB3A2-A0B3-4ADD-B1BA-20D0806AF49C_zpsm554pmmw.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom