• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvmew

I know I say this every time someone talks about relations with a another person here but I feel as though its my honest opinion here.

Must be nice to have that.
Congrats on the sex! :)
sigh

I was in the same boat just seven months ago. Now I'm out to everyone I'm close to, have been in a relationship, and turned into a whore. I know everyone isn't as fortunate to have it work out that way, but I definitely know that it gets better no matter what. Eventually. So hang in there. Plus you've got us until then! :)

omg!

I might attend if my college plans don't work out. Do you know a guy named Miles? :p

!!!!!!!!

Las Vegas GayGAF meet-up.

I do not. Granted though I've kept mostly to myself and haven't really made any college friends lol. Trying to change that though!

Ahasverus

so the preacher has been preaching his religion. imagine that. what makes you think he's a closet gay tho
Dunno about that, Pope Francis promotes love and acceptation, he didn't say anything about pray the gay away. About him being gay, I was told. And to be honest, he's seeing him in private before the sermon, I'm just a little suspicious he might be interested in him. Or not, who cares lol

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I gotcha.

Maybe one day he'll get "artsy" and we can be treated to the real deal. :)

he needs to go through a shia labeouf period for sure

Dunno about that, Pope Francis promotes love and acceptation, he didn't say anything about pray the gay away.

thats because all he wants is more twitter followers

About him being gay, I was told. And to be honest, he's seeing him in private before the sermon, I'm just a little suspicious he might be interested in him. Or not, who cares lol

some gay person is spreading rumors about him - no wonder he hates gays

I feel a little a little slutty tonight, GayGAF. In the last week, I've had
sex
with my ex-boyfriend and then today with a guy at school – good first day back to college after the year-ish I took off, I think lol
(and it was at his dorm, not anywhere public lol)

Why does bottoming feel so damn good?

How is everyone else's night going?

did you practice safe sex

I believe most people that are allergic to cats are actually allergic to their saliva instead of their fur. And since they groom themselves with their saliva, that's why most people who are allergic react :). Well.. That's just from what I remember, anyway!
I didn't know that actually, lol, I feel stupid now, I'm supposed to be "kind of" smart at least, lol.

600 calories!? Way too less, if you ask me. I cut it down to 1000 and still felt a bit weak from it. It's always better to find some balance instead of going to extremes. jm2c

And as BB already mentioned, you look really good (that picture that you have as your avatar is you, right?)
I know that's too low, I lost a lot of muscle, only my stupid big calevs left, I have worked out a bit since then so I'm bigger than before though, lol.
That IS me in my picture, but I only look "good" in certain angles, but thank you. <3

You're not gonna believe this, that Argentinean super hot guy who pretty much disappeared after each of our two "dates" just showed up again (YES, RIGHT AFTER I DATED SOMEONE ELSE). Said he wanted to see me and be "spoiled" by me. So I just had to say what was on my mind which is: I don't want a hookup, sorry if I gave you the wrong idea, I can't just disconnect myself from this after every time we see each other and just wait for you to reappear.

He wasn't exactly clear, he said that sometimes he just acts on impulse, and that he's "clumsy" and doesn't know how to deal with stuff and that he liked how affectionate I'm with him.

So of course all I think is: BULLSHIT&#65292;but then there's a part of me that wants to believe him and that maybe he's just weird and doesn't know how to communicate or whatever.

I guess now that I said all I wanted to say it's up to him to prove if he's being honest or not.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
You're not gonna believe this, that Argentinean super hot guy who pretty much disappeared after each of hour two "dates" just showed up again (YES, RIGHT AFTER I DATED SOMEONE ELSE). Said he wanted to see me and be "spoiled" by me. So I just had to say what was on my mind which is: I don't want a hookup, sorry if I gave you the wrong idea, I can't just disconnect myself from this after every time we see each other and just wait for you to reappear.

He wasn't exactly clear, he said that sometimes he just acts on impulse, and that he's "clumsy" and doesn't know how to deal with stuff and that he liked how affectionate I'm with him.

So of course all I think is: BULLSHIT&#65292;but then there's a part of me that wants to believe him and that maybe he's just weird and doesn't know how to communicate or whatever.

I guess now that I said all I wanted to say it's up to him to prove if he's being honest or not.

have a threesome with him and the other guy

Christopher

You're not gonna believe this, that Argentinean super hot guy who pretty much disappeared after each of our two "dates" just showed up again (YES, RIGHT AFTER I DATED SOMEONE ELSE). Said he wanted to see me and be "spoiled" by me. So I just had to say what was on my mind which is: I don't want a hookup, sorry if I gave you the wrong idea, I can't just disconnect myself from this after every time we see each other and just wait for you to reappear.

Your life is a soap opera

He's not being honest and just wants you for sex. Cut him loose. And even on the off chance that he is just socially awkward, that's something he should deal with before he starts dating.

daripad

I'll finally get to play as Light Blue Yoshi in MK8 today, I'm excited!
Won't be able to play until sunday ;__;

I love dogs, they're friendly and they love you no matter what

My friend just sent me this and I can't stop laughing.

ss_6c191678caebc93c559fc7d9c895abe215560570.1920x1080.jpg

Congratulations! You&#8217;ve been accepted as the only human student at the prestigious St. PigeoNation&#8217;s Institute, a school for talented birds! Roam the halls and find love in between classes as a sophomore student at the world&#8217;s greatest pigeon high school.

Oh Japan...

I've wanted to play Hatoful Boyfriend so badly for a while, I've never made the time though. I feel like everything I know about it points to it being some bold and absurd kind of genius though.

Alrus

My friend just sent me this and I can't stop laughing.

ss_6c191678caebc93c559fc7d9c895abe215560570.1920x1080.jpg

Oh Japan...
It's pretty old and there was an hilarious thread about it :) The story gets really crazy apparently... I'd buy it but I have very low tolerance for VNs so I'm keeping myself for the gay focused ones coming soonish. My backlog is insane anyway...

ngower

Has anyone here ever slept with a trans person? Be they pre/in/post-op, the gender you are into or the opposite gender (or transitioning), etc?

[EDIT] Gay male here, should clarify. Just asking cause I've never but there's a chance I might soon and I'm sort of worried about boundaries and language all that stuff. Looking to hear others' experiences.

Just met a cute Asian guy today in class.
I hope he becomes my friend. He seems nice and that was the highlight of my day. :)
How were your days?

So what does gay gaf think about the phrase "throwing shade" exploding on the mainstream? It's kind of weird to me...

I had to google what it meant the first time I heard it. I am still not sure why it would be called "shade".

I hope he becomes my friend. He seems nice and that was the highlight of my day. :)
How were your days?

Cool :) My day was pretty good. Looking forward to tomorrow as the company I am working for here in Stockholm is having beers and food in the afternoon!

Kater

Banned
Has anyone here ever slept with a trans person? Be they pre/in/post-op, the gender you are into or the opposite gender (or transitioning), etc?

[EDIT] Gay male here, should clarify. Just asking cause I've never but there's a chance I might soon and I'm sort of worried about boundaries and language all that stuff. Looking to hear others' experiences.
That's something you might get help with from TransGAF.

I also just found this site here: http://transwhat.org/

I personally have never slept/had a relationship with a trans* person.

How were your days?
Slept until afternoon but now I'm at least rested. Talked with a friend of mine and now it seems that I will get to watch GotG with him on Friday instead of today and alone. Yay! :D

mantidor

the mainstream is appropriating our culture and they need to stop this cultural genocide before it gets too out of hand

Ha!

The worst part is that the meaning is morphing into something less subtle. I like the original meaning, now it seems to be morphing into just "trash talk", throwing shade is not mere trash talk, people! D:

I had to google what it meant the first time I heard it. I am still not sure why it would be called "shade".

I'd actually never heard it before I saw that thread in gaming side :x

For summary:

shade.jpg

But you guys need to see Paris is Burning, stat. It's on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom