• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

It's my duty to post a dog jiff for the sake of balance and equal representation.

funny-dog-riding-on-turtle-gif-01.gif

Well, I got good news and bad news.
Today was kinda in the middle.
My check engine light came on while I was driving to school and it didn't feel like anything was wrong so now I have to go get that checked out. I don't exactly have much money if it needs repairs so hopefully it doesn't cone to that. :(
I just started driving it too. :((

My good news was that I ran into the guy who interviewed me for the job and he said that they hadn't called anyone as of yet so I might have a chance. Yay! :)

Well, I got good news and bad news.
Today was kinda in the middle.
My check engine light came on while I was driving to school and it didn't feel like anything was wrong so now I have to go get that checked out. I don't exactly have much money if it needs repairs so hopefully it doesn't cone to that. :(
I just started driving it too. :((

My good news was that I ran into the guy who interviewed me for the job and he said that they hadn't called anyone as of yet so I might have a chance. Yay! :)

you know what you have to do

_Isaac

For the people that said they were interested in kids, how are you hoping to get it done? Adoption? Mix up your stuff in a cup and give it to a surrogate? I think I'd lean towards adoption myself. Mainly because birth terrifies me, and I would not want to make a woman go through that.

For the people that said they were interested in kids, how are you hoping to get it done? Adoption? Mix up your stuff in a cup and give it to a surrogate? I think I'd lean towards adoption myself. Mainly because birth terrifies me, and I would not want to make a woman go through that.

I'd go for adoption, personally. Lots of kids that need good loving families out there.

and our population is already far too large as it is o_o

I'd go for adoption, personally. Lots of kids that need good loving families out there.

and our population is already far too large as it is o_o

That's how I feel as well. I wouldn't say I'm especially interested in having kids personally, but I'd likely go the adoption route.

Also, I love that gif you posted with your cat licking you. :)

So cute! And I'm not talking about the cat. :p Although the cat is cute too, lol.

That's how I feel as well. I wouldn't say I'm especially interested in having kids personally, but I'd likely go the adoption route.

Also, I love that gif you posted with your cat licking you. :)

So cute! And I'm not talking about the cat. :p Although the cat is cute too, lol.
I'm definitely not really into the thought of having kids either X_X. But if I were to ever change my mind, adoption would be my go-to as well :3

HAHA! You're too sweet <3
i'm getting flustered :O
I think she's wayyyy cuter than me personally!! Her blue eyes tho o___o
OMG. That's awesome. My cat does the same thing. He wants to grab my head and start grooming me!
Hahahahaha exactly!! Mine does the same thing!!

It's the same thing every single time!
First she does this:

Then she does this:

And then she just starts kissing like mad LOL! It's like she's trying to clean me like one of her kittens or something :p!

maxcriden

IHahahahaha exactly!! Mine does the same thing!!

It's the same thing every single time!
First she does this:

Then she does this:

And then she just starts kissing like mad LOL! It's like she's trying to clean me like one of her kittens or something :p!

Yes! It's just like that. Haha. Well, he doesn't kiss my head so much as really vigorously lick it. I don't let him anymore b/c hairballs, but I'm tempted b/c it's so cute. Haha.

maxcriden

I always wanted Nintendo to add other characters into Mario Kart, and Link was always my most requested, so I'm really excited for this. :) Also, F-Zero track! And I'm sure there's a Zelda themed track, too.

YES! Finally getting closer to Mario Kart being Nintendo Kart. I'd like to see the same happen to Mario Party. Good call on the Zelda track, I bet you're right. Looks like an Excitebike track, too. Man, this is SO. COOL.

Kinsei

Banned
Oh shit, Mario Kart 8 DLC leak! Link will be in the game!

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/wii-u-d...m_medium=Tradedoubler&utm_campaign=VigLink UK

10991121-1409070796-361669.jpg

10991121-3.jpg

(not sure how many people play MK8 here, but I thought the news was cool)

Also, there's two DLC packs - one coming in November 2014 and another next year for a total of 4 new cups - 16 new tracks.

We're working on it! :p

Day 1. I don't even care if they don't patch fire hopping. I need this pack.

Instead of Mario Kart 9 they should just make Nintendo All-Stars Racing.

I hope we can choose to use a female Villager.

Kater

Banned

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/wii-u-d...m_medium=Tradedoubler&utm_campaign=VigLink UK

10991121-3.jpg

Also, there's two DLC packs - one coming in November 2014 and another next year for a total of 4 new cups - 16 new tracks.

tumblr_lxierhUUSE1ql5an1o1_500.gif

Finally.

Day 1. I don't even care if they don't patch fire hopping. I need this pack.

Instead of Mario Kart 9 they should just make Nintendo All-Stars Racing.
Yes please! I would love to drive around as Link, Kirby and so many other Nintendo chars.

They should have totally added other Nintendo characters a long time ago, imo. Nintendo Kart = yes please.

I wonder what other games they will make tracks from. Animal Crossing, F-Zero, Excitebike so far... Obviously there will be a Zelda track (or I'd be shocked if not).

Grizzo

There's also a boat car in MK8, so you can ride that. Though it would be more in line with WW Link.

Wait, Isabelle and the Villager are in there too?!

yes!

10991122-1409070673-879396.jpg

There is an Animal Crossing track =P

Weird we were just talking about this yesterday, and it managed to completely exceed my expectations.

haha yes and I have to eat crow for what I told you yesterday!

I'm assuming each DLC pack will have 4 new tracks and 4 retro tracks.

First pack has, Mute City, Excitebike, and the Wario track from MKWii as a retro track.

Second pack has Animal Crossing, and that forrest pic which looks like Skyward Sword.

Cannot wait to know what the other tracks are!

Ahhhh I love cats so much too!! <333 Cats >>>>>>>>

I take gifs of my cat kissing my forehead o________o
rAGOaeX.gif

I never get tired of it X_X
So cute!
I have this thing when wherever my cat tries to kiss me I get an instant itch in my throat which I have "clear" for it to pass, and it goes on for like a few minutes. X_X

---

Speaking of nothing, I mentioned I was starting a healthy diet and exercise program last week, it's been 1,5 weeks now and I'm feeling so fucked, first week nothing happened, I'm hoping this week is gonna be different.
I mean, going from fries, pizza, candy several times a week to a controlled diet of rice/chicken and pasta/minced meat sauce with protein shakes and quark inbetween those meals, AND working out 5 times a week, something SHOULD happen, right? >_<

Grizzo

Speaking of nothing, I mentioned I was starting a healthy diet and exercise program last week, it's been 1,5 weeks now and I'm feeling so fucked, first week nothing happened, I'm hoping this week is gonna be different.
I mean, going from fries, pizza, candy several times a week to a controlled diet of rice/chicken and pasta/minced meat sauce with protein shakes and quark inbetween those meals, AND working out 5 times a week, something SHOULD happen, right? >_<

lol yeah I don't think you'll get any results until at least a whole month of doing that

Keep up the good work!

Yes! It's just like that. Haha. Well, he doesn't kiss my head so much as really vigorously lick it. I don't let him anymore b/c hairballs, but I'm tempted b/c it's so cute. Haha.
LOLL!! Same with Luna! She just vigorously licks away! :p

Knock on wood.. But she's only ever thrown up once. And I don't think it was a hairball. LOL! I hope the good luck continues :p

10991121-3.jpg

Omfg WHAAAAAT IS THIS YAAAAAAYAYAYAYAAAASSSSSS. <3 <3 <3

So cute!
I have this thing when wherever my cat tries to kiss me I get an instant itch in my throat which I have "clear" for it to pass, and it goes on for like a few minutes. X_X

---

Hahaha oh no!! Allergic to kitties?? :p

Also don't worry.. These things really take time :). At first you'll lose water weight, but the actual cutting of fat takes time. I'm sure you're doing just fine <3. And you're perfectly handsome regardless! :3 Just remember not to be too strict too fast! Going cold turkey can really make you crave, IMO! :) Allow yourself to cheat once in a blue moon. :)

Hahaha oh no!! Allergic to kitties?? :p

Also don't worry.. These things really take time :). At first you'll lose water weight, but the actual cutting of fat takes time. I'm sure you're doing just fine <3. And you're perfectly handsome regardless! :3 Just remember not to be too strict too fast! Going cold turkey can really make you crave, IMO! :) Allow yourself to cheat once in a blue moon. :)
I don't know, I don't think so, at least not to their fur, it's just the texture if the tongue which makes my throat itch lol.

Thank you <3 When I cut my intake to about 600 calories a couple of years ago I lost line 5kg the first week, of course not a healthy drop, but it makes me feel like it's not working now lol.
The quark is almost making me vomit every time I eat it though, so it's a struggle. :/ Oh well, 10.5 weeks to go. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom