• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

Mario Balotelli is my waifu.

3rX41Rm.jpg

6o7pJIQ.jpg

DOWN

Banned
I'm a young Denzel Wahington luster. Anybody else swoon for Denzel Washington in a T shirt? I've always thought he was crazy attractive in a t-shirt.

On the one hand, sucks that Sony emails discourage casting him in a lead role over race. On the other hand, sucks that he discouraged Will Smith from his gay role in Six Degrees of Separation and still seems like a secret non-supporter.

i like all guyz

nah abs are way overrated

too hard and not comfy to sleep on

give me soft cookie belly any day u__u
Nothing wrong with a hard body.

but yeah a bit overrated

What???? Somebody hold me back.

i know how you feel. Was talking about Honey I Shrunk the Kids to someone and they couldn't even remember the title 15 seconds after I said it

Yup, I live in Houston too! I'm not sure how it compares to Maryland but I guess if you do decide to move down here, prepare for brutal heat during the summers, absolutely no snow ever in the winters and non-existent public transportation, Houston ain't a fancy city but you get used to it I guess.
and d'aawww, I laughed at the bag of popcorn throwing hahha sorry, I'm sure your dad just wants the best for you but I understand the need for independence.

there was snow here once..like 2 years back lol. I've seen it like 4 times total in decades.
@Rayis living here without a car is just asking for trouble unless you want to stick in your immediate area all hipster like (them Rice Villiage/Mid Town people)

Kater

Banned
I promised ab.aeterno to keep him / y'all updated on the dating sim I'm playing, the one with the furry / scaley boys so here goes.

Stayed up the whole night thanks to Morenatsu. Still only 14 days in. So much text, so much text.

Haven't talked to Shin all too much since Shun is a way cooler person what with his interest in videogames and generally being adorable. Tatsuki is pretty cool too, bit of a drunkard and a maniac on the road but that's exactly what makes him so likable.

I'm just hoping that there will be some dark plot twist somewhere in the game since the story so far is a bit clichè coming-of-age plot.

DOWN

Banned
Gays I need a messenger bag, any suggestions

Ya don't need one. That's my suggestion.

Rucksack or briefcase. Harsh words: Messenger bag looks like one of those trends that people think is elevated style but they forget that it's too low for James Bond and Don Draper and thus should be too low for all of us.

Grakl

Rucksack or briefcase. Harsh words: Messenger bag looks like one of those trends that people think is elevated style but they forget that it's too low for James Bond and Don Ddaper and thus should be too low for all of us.
What kind of briefcase do you mean? I'm also getting this for work, which means I get what everyone else gets -- there isn't any reason to differ from the norm.

DOWN

Banned
Gays I need a messenger bag, any suggestions
Timbuk2 is my go-to right now. I have 4 of their bags. My everyday bag is the black Command messenger. It's understated enough to seem professional for a work place.

Honestly I see so many Timbuk2 bags used by other commuters that it seems like a safe bet. Just pick a conservative fabric and color choice.

Rucksack or briefcase. Harsh words: Messenger bag looks like one of those trends that people think is elevated style but they forget that it's too low for James Bond and Don Draper and thus should be too low for all of us.
I will not abide this filthy heresy lets fight

I promised ab.aeterno to keep him / y'all updated on the dating sim I'm playing, the one with the furry / scaley boys so here goes.
Cheers for the update.

You have to get a good night's sleep. By that I mean 8+ hours, probably 9 is ideal. Going to bed at anything later than midnight is suicide if you have an 8 AM class.
Also, if you take a sleep aid, the warning to get a full 8 hours is, uh, not a suggestion you should ignore. Trust me.

Can't get a good night's sleep though bruh
Why draggy

But you're knot
Hohohohoho

does any one in this thread like black guys
As someone else said, I like men, so yes lol.

Aldis Hodge is pretty dreamy you guys.

aldis-leverage.jpg

Pigging out for a few days isn't going to result in gaining massive pounds. Unless you're pigging out on sweets and ham all month you're going to be okay.

Fortunately, Yanovsky and colleagues objectively measured the body weight of 195 men and women over the course of the year. They report that the average weight gain from mid-November to mid-January was less than 1 lb! Less than 10% of the participants gained 5lbs or more. The weight gain during the holiday season was, however, significantly greater than that during the pre- or post-holiday period, and the holiday weight-gain was not lost over the course of the year.

So, people don't gain as much as they think they do but the weight they do gain, they keep around through the year. So just get back on the routine and all will be as it should.

Dany

Banned
Pigging out for a few days isn't going to result in gaining massive pounds. Unless you're pigging out on sweets and ham all month you're going to be okay.
True.

Man I can't wait for some ham though. I wanna bring some back so I can make eggs and ham. Mm

I'm thinking of buying something like Soylent or just some calorie laden powder to help me put on weight, even if I don't plan on really lifting and making that gained weight all muscle weight. I'm pretty sure it would be healthier to put on some weight as fat than to remain as underweight as I am.

Dany

Banned
Eat more breads and sweets. High carbs put on the Weight

Low carb, less than 50g really is a Damn effective diet btw.

Eat more breads and sweets. High carbs put on the Weight

Low carb, less than 50g really is a Damn effective diet btw.

Lol my diet has been tons of carbs. Problem is I can't eat much before feeling sick, and can't make myself eat past that point. Hence why I think some calorie laden supplement powder might be an ok idea.

mantidor

does any one in this thread like black guys

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c121/MaMiSoFr3sh69/sexy_black_man.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a8/c2/e2/a8c2e2cbf8f4d00d073721f93edd05e3.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.getingo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/S1.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

This guys are ridiculously attractive, how can anyone not like them? D:

My eternal crush will always be Idris Elba though.

I've realized my real weakness is beards. It doesn't need to be present, but it needs to be possible. It's probably the reason the guy I like the least there is the last one, and also probably why most asians have never done it for me.

Grakl

Differ from the norm if the norm is frumpy. Zero Halliburton is bold, but stellar. Others: http://dappered.com/2014/08/the-best-looking-briefcases-under-200/

http://dappered.com/tag/briefcase/

But hell, I'm in school still and use a canvas bag (J Crew has messenger bags if you insist):
d0079351_1233649.jpg

Eh, I'm still feeling messenger bags -- I think they're cooler.

Timbuk2 is my go-to right now. I have 4 of their bags. My everyday bag is the black Command messenger. It's understated enough to seem professional for a work place.

Honestly I see so many Timbuk2 bags used by other commuters that it seems like a safe bet. Just pick a conservative fabric and color choice.

Cool, thanks dawg.

Kevyt

I was going to buy Coming Out on Top, but then it happened... The Steam Winter Sale happened. I ended up buying Injustice Gods Among Us and MGS: Ground Zeroes. There goes my CooT money.

As for steam, I don't understand how you can have games like Manhunt and Hatred, and refused to have games with explicit sexual content like CooT. It makes no sense.

I was going to buy Coming Out on Top, but then it happened... The Steam Winter Sale happened. I ended up buying Injustice Gods Among Us and MGS: Ground Zeroes. There goes my CooT money.

As for steam, I don't understand how you can have games like Manhunt and Hatred, and refused to have games with explicit sexual content like CooT. It makes no sense.

Steam has weird American values. No explicit sexual content, but let's have glorified murder simulators.

Kater

Banned

Isn't it weird that people are upset that a real psychopath simulator gets taken down but when a free game that is intended to help people (DQ) comes to Steam, people demand it to be removed.

It would be funny, if it weren't so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom