• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Perhaps you have body dismorphia?
Body dysmorphia is usually something that affects how you view yourself and not others, no?

That's called Hentai, if I'm not mistaken.

No, I was referring to tentacles on a person that replace a humans genitalia which, as I wrote in my post, I thought of as highly unusual and unique.
I know that there are rape fantasies involving bodiless tentacles, or that painting with the fishers wife and the octopus or vines attacking and raping people in the jungle.
* Seen it all. But tentacles instead of normal human genitalia I never thought of as a clichéd thing.

*Showing off my Hentai knowledge, possibly not safe for work.

Also, I just saw that you have your own tumblr now, I'll sub to your site if you don't mind. :)

I GOT A C- ON THE CLASS I WAS MOST WORRIED ABOUT. TIME TO CELEBRATE SOMEHOW
Congratulations on the good grade, bubbavelli!

GO GET THE D
ohyou.jpg

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Sydney, Australia. Probably has the highest no of gay guys so maybe it helps?

seriously considering moving to sydney

Sometimes, in a vague 'have you been seeing anyone' kind of way. Usually have to say no. Help guys I'm disappointing my father by not getting enough dick.

i want to hear more stories about you talking to your dad about your love life

Pretty sure you are talking about ZombiePlatypus.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=137746957&postcount=6588

Am I correct?

!

i think that's him! yuss i knew he had a "zombie" in his name

thx bae

They finally released a trailer for the three new series from Russel T. Davies (Queer as Folk), Cucumber, Banana, Tofu

sooooo fucking excited for this

its gonna b amazonggg

Cowboys ain't hot, ew. Plus, the Texan accent is the worst!

who knew a dragon could be so wrong

Last night I dreamt that a patient died under my care

thats not ever going to happen bb

Never heard of that movie. Looks really old though, what I just saw of it through Google Images.

sis that shit came out in the 80s

Conversations with your father must be fun. I wonder what his reaction would be if you asked him for some tips to "see someone." That would be pushing it too far right? :p

i want to see what kind of sex advice his dad would dole out

Christmas has come early this year. Santa and his helper have arrived just in time.

ZLJ8snt.jpg

you mix your PS3 games, PS4 games and blurays all together?

:/

Kevyt

I GOT A C- ON THE CLASS I WAS MOST WORRIED ABOUT. TIME TO CELEBRATE SOMEHOW

You passed! Good for you :)

Body dysmorphia is usually something that affects how you view yourself and not others, no?

No, I was referring to tentacles on a person that replace a humans genitalia which, as I wrote in my post, I thought of as highly unusual and unique.
I know that there are rape fantasies involving bodiless tentacles, or that painting with the fishers wife and the octopus or vines attacking and raping people in the jungle.
* Seen it all. But tentacles instead of normal human genitalia I never thought of as a clichéd thing.

*Showing off my Hentai knowledge, possibly not safe for work.

Also, I just saw that you have your own tumblr now, I'll sub to your site if you don't mind. :)

Congratulations on the good grade, bubbavelli!

ohyou.jpg

Don't know much about Hentai, all I know is that it has to do with tentacles. I'm following you on Tumblr already :p

you mix your PS3 games, PS4 games and blurays all together?

:/

Not normally, no but ever since I moved into my new apartment I've been slowly buying new furniture. I'm currently without an entertainment console to store my games/movies in so I stuck them on the bookshelf. My books are still in the closet...somewhere. My goal this weekend is to do more home improvement.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Not normally, no but ever since I moved into my new apartment I've been slowly buying new furniture. I'm currently without an entertainment console to store my games/movies in so I stuck them on the bookshelf. My books are still in the closet...somewhere. My goal this weekend is to do more home improvement.

that's not a good enough excuse >:I

RM8

Life can be so unfair sometimes. Metal Gear Rising Revengeance would most likely run like crap on my toaster, yet it's on sale right now :(

Speaking of body dysmorohia: I'm pretty sure I have an acute case of it, but is it really dysmorphia if other guys tell you the same criticisms about your body that you have yourself?

I was talking to a friend of mine about my experiences with guys and how often I'm rejected, insulted and ignored. He told me not to all rejections define who I am. I asked him then how else could I define myself if all I had was rejections? He got stumped.

Kevyt

Speaking of body dysmorohia: I'm pretty sure I have an acute case of it, but is it really dysmorphia if other guys tell you the same criticisms about your body that you have yourself?

I was talking to a friend of mine about my experiences with guys and how often I'm rejected, insulted and ignored. He told me not to all rejections define who I am. I asked him then how else could I define myself if all I had was rejections? He got stumped.

Don't let others define you. Rejections happen. I don't think all of your experiences have been rejections. There's a lot of guys out there, you just haven't found the right one? Also, the guy who made the comment about the beard sounded very superficial... not worth it either.

Kater

Banned
i think that's him! yuss i knew he had a "zombie" in his name

thx bae
No sweat. ZombiePlatypus was one of the few who talked about art in here over the last few months besides a few other people (including me) so it was fairly easy to find out who you meant with a quick search.

sis that shit came out in the 80s
Maybe I was a blobfish back then so how would I know about that movie. 😉

Don't know much about Hentai, all I know is that it has to do with tentacles. I'm following you on Tumblr already :p
Cool, cool. I subbed yours now as well.

Captcha

Oh... :(

Yeah, I didn't recognize it either but now that you mention I can hear him in bulls voice. I found it amusing because my character was a tiny elf and he's going on about how
rough it's going to be and he's giving me opportunities to bail out
but she tamed the iron bull. I think my next character will seduce varric and I'll have to choose qunarii as my race.

Varric and his crossbow are off-limits :(. I don't know where you are in the game so this is for really reals spoilers
he has a girlfriend ;_;

Unsolicited advice sometimes means the guy want to talk to you but has no idea how to do it. I guess depending on whether you like the guy and the way he dispensed the advice, you may or may not want to take his advice. I became good friends with a guy who did that to me. But then again, I knew he's been wanting to talk to me and I also wanted to do the same. So I seized the chance and usednhis intervention as a way to get to know each other.

A lot of it has to do with being aware enough if someone is interested in you. By 'interested', I meant it in the broadest and general sense, not necessarily romantic/lust. Then you decide if you're also interested in getting to know him.

This is pretty good advice. I just get annoyed at these dudes because 90% of the time their advice is shit. "You shouldn't go so low during squats!" Bitch, begone.

Hope you're prepared for crushing disappointment.

Oh, why is that?

Are you meeting these dudes entirely over apps if you don't mind me asking? They really do bring out the worst in people. I had a friend of mine get called fat numerous times when he is about 5'11 and weighs 180 pounds. He is not fat by any stretch of the imagination. If it makes you feel any better, I recall you posting a picture a few pages back and you are a handsome guy. Don't let them get to you too much :(.

Christmas has come early this year. Santa and his helper have arrived just in time.

ZLJ8snt.jpg

This is really cute haha. I finally put my Christmas tree up last night (so late).

Special guest appearance by part of my thigh. Also, the one ornament trying to escape at the very bottom. Need to fix that when I get home.

Kater

Banned
I really like Escape Goats idea of dressing up the wine bottles all christmas-themed. Clever idea.

Nicely decorated tree, Captcha. :)
My grandparents also still do the traditional stuff and just put up a tree with some sweets hanging from the branches and a star on the crown. Classic stuff, still looks good though.

THERE'S NO TREE UP THIS YEAR. WE'LL GET TO THE POINT WHERE NO TREES OR PRESENTS WILL HAPPEN. lol.
Why not?

Caladrius

Life can be so unfair sometimes. Metal Gear Rising Revengeance would most likely run like crap on my toaster, yet it's on sale right now :(

Ahh hell, Revengeance is on sale? Just when I have no money.

To be fair I dug my own hole buying the Red Nendoroid.

Never heard of that movie. Looks really old though, what I just saw of it through Google Images.

Will do. I feel like it's going to be a decent game. The characters are generally really adorable, that much I can say. And they differ from each other a lot, everyone has his own backstory. Good start. :)

What???? Somebody hold me back.

Grizzo

I finally put my Christmas tree up last night (so late).

Special guest appearance by part of my thigh. Also, the one ornament trying to escape at the very bottom. Need to fix that when I get home.

What a good looking tree. It looks majestic as fuck. Plus you did a good job decorating it!

DOWN

Banned

You hot tho

RM8

Ahh hell, Revengeance is on sale? Just when I have no money.

To be fair I dug my own hole buying the Red Nendoroid.

I was having that same dilemma seeing Ground Zeroes and Dark Souls II on sale :'(

I came across this while looking for some benchmarks: Metal Gear Rising Revenvengeance running on Intel HD 4600 integrated graphics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhLj9Ri-2Ws
I bought it because why not? I'm not even going to download it, lol. I'm looking forward to play it by mid 2015! :p

mantidor

In the case you had that level of mental image you would likely ignore or outright refuse t o accept when people do compliment you, like the anorexic that ignores people telling she looks great or even too thin but only hears the people that tell her she is fat.

I've always wonder, and its ok if you don't want to answer, but are your social interactions limited to dating apps? do you go to bars or cafes? if so I just find really hard no one makes advances to you in such situations, you are attractive. Maybe the hottest guy in the room is full of himself and looks everyone down, I've seen it always, but he is not the only guy in there.

Yes. Some members of the body building community are delusional. They think their bodies are too small no matter how big they get and project that onto other people. They are the same people that would criticize Hugh Jackmans arms as being too small.

You do have a case of it I am pretty sure.

So I survived my 3rd semester of college by the seat of my pants. I was so close to failing my math class. gotta do better next time.

I also have a new celebrity crush, Calum Hood from 5 Seconds of Summer. Dude is adorable to me.
Calum_Hood_5_Seconds_of_Summer_on_This_Morning.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The problem with NY as a state is that most of NY is not NYC... geographically speaking.

On the other hand we have 40% of the state's population and probably 99% of its GDP so it might as well the entire state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom