• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

So Christmas/ the holidays are coming up. What are y'all doing for them?

Parteying

atpthrd.gif

Grakl

I just drink prissy gay stuff, lul

Christmas is about sleep. I'm home for the break, don't particularly want to be with family :(. The food is great at home, though! Texan food yaaaaaas

Kater

Banned
That wine sounds so fancy. Fancy Gato is Fancy.
It's only 10 Euros, it's not really all that fancy. ._,

Guinness, left hand milk stout, 312, car bombs and lunchboxes. A lot lol.
Guiness is awful. Get some czech beer instead. Budveiser (original one) is the only good beer out there. :/

So Christmas/ the holidays are coming up. What are y'all doing for them?
Visiting my grandparents on the 24th, singing, eating. Then I'll go to my parents house, eat some marcipan chocolate, get some money and then I'll go on my train back home to drink some more wine.

VegiHam

...I go out for the evening and you guys get real thirsty and christmassy?

I'm in my home town visiting my family. Seeing grandparents for Xmas. Awkward cus they're dad's parents and I'm in mum's house lol. (By 'lol' I mean oh god send help this is three socially awkward five me.)
Guiness is awful. Get some czech beer instead. Budveiser (original one) is the only good beer out there. :/
...it's delicious. I mean I don't like fighting but yeh. Guinness rocks.

Kevyt

Didn't know there were such things as femme drinks.

I once went to a gay bar with some classmates and we never got asked for an ID.

Caladrius

I don't ever plan on drinking. Bad Temper + Poor impulse control + impaired judgment is a formula for disaster.

-

I have games to 100% before Christmas but time is not my friend.

Didn't know there were such things as femme drinks.

You've never heard of drink gender stereotyping?

Kater

Banned
How. Dare. You.

I cannot even metaphorically look at you right now. You've broken my part-Irish heart.
Like so:
uRaw8yx.gif

?

You'll accept the European superiority when it comes to beers sooner rather than later if you just open up a bit and forget about your nationalistic pride.

VegiHam

They still have their own culture though. Ask Masquerader, I'm pretty sure he would agree.
Aye t'be sure. But Guinness deserves it's place in the pantheon of European beers. To exclude it suggests a shared 'European' culture Ireland isn't a part of; which I think is silly since Sweden and Italy are as different from each other as either is from Ireland.

Kater

Banned
Aye t'be sure. But Guinness deserves it's place in the pantheon of European beers. To exclude it suggests a shared 'European' culture Ireland isn't a part of; which I think is silly since Sweden and Italy are as different from each other as either is from Ireland.
It deserves it place and it definitely has a place in my list, but it's just not up there in the Top Ten in terms of beers. It's really groos, honestly.

VegiHam

It deserves it place and it definitely has a place in my list, but it's just not up there in the Top Ten in terms of beers. It's really groos, honestly.
No, it's delicious. Distinctive and an excellent alternative to food.
So what is in your top ten? I'm curious.

Caladrius

agree

big arm muscles + belly (preferably with hair) = tha bess

I'm half-and-half on hair, but otherwise it's ideal for that particular subset of men.

We can be pretty stubborn sometimes

And temperamental
And insensitive
And occasionally demonize femininity

I have daddy issues okay

This drinks blue!

It's either mouthwash or bleach.

Whatever the case, throw it at someone.

Whatever Lucario makes me. I'm a big fan of tequila, anything sour, Long Island iced tea, stuff like that. Haven't had beer or wine. I can't drink in public though, sucks
But Lucario is a pokeman I don't understand. Tequila tho, damn. I can't handle that.

Like so:
uRaw8yx.gif

?

You'll accept the European superiority when it comes to beers sooner rather than later if you just open up a bit and forget about your nationalistic pride.
Nevah. I will enjoy a cold pint of Guinness until my last breath.

Why you gotta hurt me like that

Kevyt

I don't ever plan on drinking. Bad Temper + Poor impulse control + impaired judgment is a formula for disaster.

-

I have games to 100% before Christmas but time is not my friend.

You've never heard of drink gender stereotyping?

Nope! Figured an alcoholic drink was alcoholic regardless of who drank it... Well it doesn't seem like that's the case. lol

Rayis

Fuck that shit, I will drink all the muffukin appletinis and ain't nobody gonna stop me, call me a sissy beeyotch all you want

daripad

Found a guy on grindr who I had already met before in onther circunstances, I remember thinking that he was cute. His profile had his numbre so I sent him a message and we have been talking a lot, he has me hooked (lol). I hope we can date, we live like 30 - 40 minutes from each other and he studies in my town, the thing is if he can be interested in me xD

Crayons

Banned
I just drink hard liquor because you know what you're getting into. If I'm drinking some fruity drink I usually forget that there's alcohol in there and end up drinking it like it actually IS just a fruity drink. I mixed Orange Juice with vodka once and then I forgot there was vodka in it and drank a lot

Kater

Banned
Found a guy on grindr who I had already met before in onther circunstances, I remember thinking that he was cute. His profile had his numbre so I sent him a message and we have been talking a lot, he has me hooked (lol). I hope we can date, we live like 30 - 40 minutes from each other and he studies in my town, the thing is if he can be interested in me xD
That sounds great, dari. I hope it works out for you! :D

I just drink hard liquor because you know what you're getting into. If I'm drinking some fruity drink I usually forget that there's alcohol in there and end up drinking it like it actually IS just a fruity drink
Are you me? I do that too. Afterward I puke a lot though.

I would keep in mind you messaged him on grindr so I wouldn't reserve the chapel just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom