• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many mods do you have activated at the moment? I think 120 plugins are the maximum for Fallout New Vegas, after that it becomes really unstable. You should try to slim your mod list a bit, be a bit more selective and only get the ones you really need at the time. Or merge your game patches etc with TES5Edit.

Oh, and I said it before I believe but I would be incredibly happy if the next game would be set in Elsweyr.

Well, I had it down to my chest once when I was sixteen but that was years ago. My standards changed.

Also, pics. Come on, Henchman.

Actually been needing a haircut. Haven't had one since June.

Playing Skyrim right now. On my Breton Battlemage.

-__-

Why not?

No phone/camera. Plus I'm not into selfies.

Kater

Banned
Better than stinky cats :p
Oh you little... :mad:

sjajR.gif

Grakl

Got some hair care stuff, hopefully I (finally) won't have to deal with shitty frizzy and crazy hair anymore. So annoying.

DOWN

Banned
Literally no one looks better with longer hair. It loses in polls, comparisons, and movies. Do what the stars do most. You'll look better when you aren't flipping it aside and brushing it back.

Ashton Kutcher looking like he just skipped a haircut for 3 months ain't the best. Let alone years skipped. Keep them sides short son.

Grakl

Literally no one looks better with longer hair. It loses in polls, comparisons, and movies. Do what the stars do most. You'll look better when you aren't flipping it aside and brushing it back.

Ashton Kutcher looking like he just skipped a haircut for 3 months ain't the best. Let alone years skipped. Keep them sides short son.

You're wrong.

i look weird

Cutest boy in the world, I miss and love yoooooooooooooooooou~ <3

Kater

Banned
i look weird
Nah, I disagree. You look really good. That shirt is nice too. :)

I disagree.

I'd have sex with that hair. :3

Well, and Josh too of course.

RM8

Quick someone find me that big poll where the longer hairstyles got only 1% of the votes compared to the short and styled hair looks.

I promise y'all can rock shorter hair and regular haircuts.
Nah, I have photographic evidence (I've posted it before) that I look better with longer hair :p Not everyone is the same.

Grakl

Quick someone find me that big poll where the longer hairstyles got only 1% of the votes compared to the short and styled hair looks.

Why would I care about polls? It's personal taste, lmao.

Who the fuck cares about polls? I like long hair and that's the only opinion that I care for.

red13th

Brazilian (1/2 Italian, 1/4 Spanish, 1/8 Portuguese, 1/8 Native Brazilian). I like my heritage it's kinda like a pizza.
My Italian great-grandparents came from Veneto, my Spanish grandmother from, I think, Basque country.

Kevyt

I'm glad I'm not the only who thinks that.

I'm Mexican :p This thread has a lot of Mexicans, actually.

Actually, it seems like we have a lot of Mexican people, hah. Lucario is, too. I'm a quarter Thai, but it doesn't really count.

We do! It's amazing. I haven't met any other Mexican LGBT+ person in real life. Well there aren't many Mexicans where I live to begin with. :p

You should! And it's so warm here, lol.
Hahaha, no. It would violate Geneva conventions to submit people to such a thing.
I'm uggo lol.

How many mods do you have activated at the moment? I think 120 plugins are the maximum for Fallout New Vegas, after that it becomes really unstable. You should try to slim your mod list a bit, be a bit more selective and only get the ones you really need at the time. Or merge your game patches etc with TES5Edit.

Oh, and I said it before I believe but I would be incredibly happy if the next game would be set in Elsweyr.
255 or whatever the max is, lol. I even had to combine some with TES5Edit to get it down to that. The performance problems are, I think, due to to much VRAM usage. I need to swap out some 4k mods for 2k.

i look weird
You look cute! Stop that.

DOWN

Banned
It's almost as if looks are... subjective?

Chill yall

Short hair opinion is the most widespread but of course it's opinion and the "literally no one" is exaggeration.

But it's a fact that in my opinion absolutely no guy looks better with longer hair.

138510559.jpg

Grakl

It's almost as if looks are... subjective?

Chill yall

Short hair opinion is the most widespread but of course it's opinion and the "literally no one" is exaggeration.

But it's a fact that in my opinion absolutely no guy looks better with longer hair.

http://cdn.stereogum.com/files/2012/02/138510559.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Yeah but why are you mentioning polls, and you're imagining the drama lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom