• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Merry Christmas, y'all.

I got a lot of money.

money.gif

Woot!! Don't waste it all on booze okay? Well I mean it's your money, but I'd advice you to use it wisely :p

Kater

Banned
Woot!! Don't waste it all on booze okay? Well I mean it's your money, but I'd advice you to use it wisely :p
Nah, I already am good with booze for the next two months, bought a whole lot of wine last time when it was on sale.

I'll use that money to get a new PC.

I was expecting a bland pop song for some reason, I'm pleasantly surprised! It's nice.

When I read the lyrics and actually figured what it's about it kind of blew my mind.

Try to get your hands on Hounds of Love, if you can. There's a moment when you realize that the second side (The Ninth Wave) is telling one continuous narrative. It's also really bold and cleverly experimental, I think I remember someone saying that one of the songs (Under Ice) inspired the entirety of Enya's career. It was a joke, but the entire thing felt like a revelation to me, musically and conceptually.

HylianTom

Banned
Whoa, Santa! With those lats, he wouldn't need reindeer to fly!

Edit: totally sick today. My head is solid snot, throat sore, body achy. Probably caught it from a patient. Our plans for a nice day in the Quarter are shot. Instead, I'm all NyQuilled-up and watching White Christmas in my jammies.

Whoa, Santa! With those lats, he wouldn't need reindeer to fly!

Edit: totally sick today. My head is solid snot, throat sore, body achy. Probably caught it from a patient. Our plans for a nice day in the Quarter are shot. Instead, I'm all NyQuilled-up and watching White Christmas in my jammies.

Pics! lol j/k

Hope you feel better by tomorrow.

So my parents got a soda stream. Not very good imo.

Mr. F

Banned
Oh no :( I don't know what you're going through but I'm sending positive vibes your way. Hang in there *hug*

Thank you. Unfortunately some incredibly sad stuff going on in the family that's kind of put a damper on Christmas. Trying to hang in there though. Thank you to those who reached out, I sincerely appreciate it.

Maus is fucking phenomenal.

There's an exhibit on at the AGO on the life and work of Art Spiegelman, looking forward to checking it out soon.

Kevyt

Merry Christmas from the beach in my hometown in México! *dances*

What town? Acapulco? Cozumel?

You made it?

Thank you. Unfortunately some incredibly sad stuff going on in the family that's kind of put a damper on Christmas. Trying to hang in there though. Thank you to those who reached out, I sincerely appreciate it.

There's an exhibit on at the AGO on the life and work of Art Spiegelman, looking forward to checking it out soon.

Merry Christmas Mr. F!! Please hang in there. *Cyber hugs* :)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Is that flan?
Correct
You made it?
Mom but I know the recipe.

Prep time 15 min Cooking 1 hour
Ingredients

For the Caramel:
1 Cup of Sugar
1/4 Water

Flan:
1 Pound Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup of Sugar
5 eggs
2 cups of Half and Half or Evaporated Milk (We use Evaporated Milk)
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1/2 tablespoon of lemon zest

procedure
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a pan with water.

In a microwave-resistant cup sugar mixed with water and cook in the microwave at maximum temperature for 5-7 minutes. Put the caramel in a 8 'pan.

In food processor mix the cheese, sugar, eggs until creamy. Add the Half and half (or Evaporated Milk), vanilla, lemon zest and mix properly.

Put the mix in the pan with the caramel, Put the custard on the pan and put it in the oven.

Cook for 1 hour. Let it cool off and put in the fridge til the time of serving

Kevyt

San Juan de Alima. It's on the coast of Michoacan. It's not really a big known tourist spot.

Hmmmm. You live in a topical paradise. That's better, tourists can be annoying. But you're missing out on hot shirtless tourist guys :p or maybe you aren't? O:

RM8

I hope you're doing better. It sucks that you have to endure hardships during these days, I'm very sorry for your loss. We're here to help in any way we can :]

_Isaac

Hmmmm. You live in a topical paradise. That's better, tourists can be annoying. But you're missing out on hot shirtless tourist guys :p or maybe you aren't? O:
There are some shirtless chubbies and a few dark skinny-fat guys. There aren't many touristy gym membership guys though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom