• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyBig

Time for a crappy Xmas selfie.

picsart_141945507694510kur.png

Peaceful night y'all!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Merry Christmas Eve everyone! :)

I rather get money than something else I don't need/want. But it's the intention that counts.

Same. I would prefer money, but it's the thought that counts and I genuinely appreciate any gift that I receive.

Thank you. Unfortunately some incredibly sad stuff going on in the family that's kind of put a damper on Christmas. Trying to hang in there though. Thank you to those who reached out, I sincerely appreciate it.

I'm sorry to hear that man.

There's an exhibit on at the AGO on the life and work of Art Spiegelman, looking forward to checking it out soon.

hella jelly

Christmas shopping done, thank God.

Thank you. Unfortunately some incredibly sad stuff going on in the family that's kind of put a damper on Christmas. Trying to hang in there though. Thank you to those who reached out, I sincerely appreciate it.

Hang in there, man. Lots of positive thoughts to you and yours. I wish I had some advice for dealing with loss, but I'm fucking abysmal at dealing with it myself.

Khajiit bro! :3
Fo' sho. Almost all my toons in Elder Scrolls Online were Khajiit too, ha. You could make them look pretty damn cool. It's too bad Elsweyr didn't get more TLC, though. The amazing Khajiit lore is disappointingly underused in the series. You have like 18 species, ranging from housecats to what we see in Morrowind and Skyrim, to quadrupedal cats so large they act as mounts in battle for bipedal Khajiit. All based on the alignment of the moons at birth.

Happy Christmas, y'all!

Fo' sho. Almost all my toons in Elder Scrolls Online were Khajiit too, ha. You could make them look pretty damn cool. It's too bad Elsweyr didn't get more TLC, though. The amazing Khajiit lore is disappointingly underused in the series. You have like 18 species, ranging from housecats to what we see in Morrowind and Skyrim, to quadrupedal cats so large they act as mounts in battle for bipedal Khajiit. All based on the alignment of the moons at birth.

Mhm! We totally need to see more of them and Argonians. Unfortunately, I'd bet a fair amount of money on the next Elder Scrolls game being set on, ugh... High Rock. :c

Kater

Banned

You should check the Moonpath to Elsweyr quest mod out. It's full of Khajiit lore. It even has re-textured sabrecats as Pahmar.

Edit:

You are all so cute. :3

Kevyt

Christmas shopping on the eve is pretty fun. I feel bad for the retail workers though.

It's terrible. Had a friend who worked in retail during the holidays, and seeing him afterwards was like seeing him age 20 years.

Cute! :3

I'll join in the fun - no festive clothing since I got to work today, but I at least wore pink as mandated by Mean Girls:

5dSY7Z8.jpg

Aww, nice shirt. You look cute :3

87UYJStl.jpg

I have three gifts under the tree.

That's three more than last year.

What a handsome young man. :)

Went to the beach today. Gonna try and go to a different beach every day.
Here's a panorama from there.
1tKTYRi.jpg

Nice shot!

Rum flavouring acquired... it'll almost be like being able to partake of that Bacardi sitting in the fridge ;_;

What are you gonna use the flavoring for? A rum cake?

And just so I can join the selfie train, here's me at the beach.
Q9sguEI.jpg

Wait, the beach is open during winter?

Selfie time yaaaaaaa

Your cell cover looks cool.

Kevyt

It's a cheapo five-dollar case, and it's the best, hah. Even has a stand on the back so it can be used in portrait mode, perfect for videos and Twitch. I've used Twitch on my phone for hundreds of hours by now, I think.

Haha. Sometimes cheap things are the best.

Coke, eggnog, basically anything that the real rum is going to be passed around for.

Oh, I see. Coke and rum makes for a very interesting flavor.

Happy holidays everyone! Unfortunately no selfie from me since im currently en route to my family's house

Enjoy those tamales!! Happy Holidays to you too :)

garyBig

I started a wildfire. Nice pix everyone!
Keep it up guys ;)
(yup somehow I always look tired in my selfies. Should try not to look down at the phone so much i guess^^)

My hair's a mess. -.-

Goodness, yeah I remember you from your previous selfies. Somehow the link between that visual piece of memory and the username El_Gato totally got lost somehow. Useful to know you're both the same person haha. (sry if this sounds a bit creepy ähem)

Kater

Banned
El_Gato, what shirt/sweater/top is that? Looks cool.
It says Review Tube X Multi on the label inside. Google doesn't help though, I only get Review videos as results. :/

Typed in the serial number and found a czechic online store though if that helps.
http://www.skapiec.pl/site/cat/2559/comp/11603942#

it is always frustrating. 100% of the time ;.;

I wish I looked good with short hair
Yeah, it's really is. :(

Additionally, air-drying my hair takes about half an hour right now, if not more. I think I'll go back to short, at least on the side.

The selfie train is one I will probably never ride. Still, y'all lookin cute.

It's only 4 PM on christmas eve. Nice!
Heh, yeah, I have been pretty behind this year. Christmas got away from me with everything else that was going on in my life lately. Luckily I got back with, what, 8 hours to spare? Not bad.

Christmas shopping on the eve is pretty fun. I feel bad for the retail workers though.
It was surprisingly not that bad out.

Mhm! We totally need to see more of them and Argonians. Unfortunately, I'd bet a fair amount of money on the next Elder Scrolls game being set on, ugh... High Rock. :c
Yeah, after their mainstream success I'm afraid any of the more exotic provinces will not be done because it might alienate people.

You should check the Moonpath to Elsweyr quest mod out. It's full of Khajiit lore. It even has re-textured sabrecats as Pahmar.
I've actually got it installed along with a whole bunch of other mods, just haven't played it yet since the game suffers performance problems from all the mods, heh.

Grakl

It says Review Tube X Multi on the label inside. Google doesn't help though, I only get Review videos as results. :/

Typed in the serial number and found a czechic online store though if that helps.
http://www.skapiec.pl/site/cat/2559/comp/11603942#

Good enough! Thanks yo.

The selfie train is one I will probably never ride. Still, y'all lookin cute.

It was surprisingly not that bad out.

You should! And it's so warm here, lol.

Kevyt

20 - for only three more months sniff

You look very young! March birthday?

Hahaha, that was a fun video. I thought it was Johnny McGovern singing.

Lol that's what you consider long? Mine is practically at my shoulders.

Pics?

Nice selfies everyone! ^__^

same unfortunately i look hideous with short hair

No you don't. You're beautiful no matter what :)

Kater

Banned
I've actually got it installed along with a whole bunch of other mods, just haven't played it yet since the game suffers performance problems from all the mods, heh.
How many mods do you have activated at the moment? I think 120 plugins are the maximum for Fallout New Vegas, after that it becomes really unstable. You should try to slim your mod list a bit, be a bit more selective and only get the ones you really need at the time. Or merge your game patches etc with TES5Edit.

Oh, and I said it before I believe but I would be incredibly happy if the next game would be set in Elsweyr.

Lol that's what you consider long? Mine is practically at my shoulders.
Well, I had it down to my chest once when I was sixteen but that was years ago. My standards changed.

Also, pics. Come on, Henchman.

Good enough! Thanks yo.

No problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom