• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
r08Fg6v.gif

Kevyt

my in the closet partner of (a very amazing) 8months has decided he will be coming out of the closet due to the relationship we hold together and honesty to his family.
im in shock and awe that i meant this much to him, especially after from day 1 he mentioned he was never going to do it.

i really don't know how i should respond to this

That's wonderful. Best wishes to you and your partner. No matter what, always remember that love overcomes it all.

---

Welcome back Ratsky :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Ahhhh yessss you're back

I missed you :)

Welcome back, Ratsky

:") king of thirst is back y'all we missed you

Hey hey hey! :)
How was it on....
The other side?

tumblr_inline_mgt3wdiRyg1qahu1s.gif

Don't ever leave.

Welcome back, Ratsky! ^_^

Welcome back Ratsky :)

Qub4dlX.gif

daripad

I find it funny that Ratsky waited the whole day until he could post at the top of the page and make his glorious and glamorous return lol

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I find it funny that Ratsky waited the whole day until he could post at the top of the page and make his glorious and glamorous return lol

I actually was only just unbanned an hour ago and was watching a movie so I only had to F5 a couple dozen times to get to the top :3

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I like Latino gingers.

These guys weren't Latino, though.

That said, I don't find a lot of "ginger"s to be hot. A lot of them are too pale or something which really throws the red head off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom