• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Dat Majora's Mask n3DSXL.. wow. Me wants it!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Ne...1552304521?pt=Video_Games&hash=item234938a589

You can have one for a measly 449 Dollars!

Damn scalpers, lol

---

Top of the page. Have some Colin Farrell:

tumblr_mohp51NYi31qml812o5_250.gif

387708-sexy-colin-farrell-039-s-back.jpg

Such a cute guy <3

RM8

Lil excited for FE If
I know they won't same sex stuff happen because they suck :l
It'd be way too cool to include them, but to be honest I never got more than two accidental marriages so I actually could do without them altogether. Can't wait to play it on my non-XL Old 3DS :p

Somehow I'm even more hyped for Code Name STEAM, though.

Kevyt

So many people focus on the character models but I don't even care about those. It's all about the world and story for me.

I've started to get gay romance ads on GAF recently lol.

I hope the gameplay lives up to my expectations. I'm sure it will. Oh amd the soundtrack needs to be right too.

True.

And maybe you secretly feel allure towards bad boys?

I do, but I'm not sure if it's the bad boy thing in particular. I like people that are more worldly and have more action oriented or 'doer' personalities, because I am not those things, so it makes me feel safe if someone naturally thrives on that stuff.

HylianTom

Banned
Annnnnnd GameStop's stock of Majora n3DSXL is sold out. That was quick. I managed to snag one, but it'll never get opened. It'll sit on display with the rest of my Zelda treasures.. :(

Dany

Banned
Nintendo is so stupid. I don't understand how there isn't a regulation on including a power supply with electronics

Kevyt

I do, but I'm not sure if it's the bad boy thing in particular. I like people that are more worldly and have more action oriented or 'doer' personalities, because I am not those things, so it makes me feel safe if someone naturally thrives on that stuff.

Hmmmm... what makes a bad boy bad?

Kater

Banned
Annnnnnd GameStop's stock of Majora n3DSXL is sold out. That was quick. I managed to snag one, but it'll never get opened. It'll sit on display with the rest of my Zelda treasures.. :(
Aw, sorry to hear that. I didn't like the golden colour but the mask looked awesome. Well, at least you have some great collective item now. :)

Debating grabbing a Monhun n3Ds XL.
Better get it quick, they are selling like hotcakes from what I've read.

Nintendo is so stupid. I don't understand how there isn't a regulation on including a power supply with electronics
Yeah, and Reggie saying that it's somehow okay because "hey, you can just use your 3DS charger" was really aggravating.

-.-

Ninty, you are killing me.

HylianTom

Banned
Aw, sorry to hear that. I didn't like the golden colour but the mask looked awesome. Well, at least you have some great collective item now. :)

Yup! Since the 1990s, I've been collecting sealed copies of everything Zelda-related. We have several trunks/boxes of goodies at home that I'll eventually put on display in one room when we finally move into a house. It's a pretty ridiculous habit.

I'll just stick with my regular XL for now. Transferring all of that software is a pain in the ass anyway..

Ty4on

I'd advise you to go to Toulouse. Beautiful city and some great sights to see around it!

I checked it out and was reminded that Airbus is based there (I love planes) and looked for museums. It turns out one opened today :p

Any landmarks or sights you liked? I see from pictures of it that just walking around is a sight on its own. I love the old, red buildings mixed with the green trees.
sorry. meant to say ipod touch.

At least it had a USB connector so you could charge it from your PC/whatever. The 3DS XL (PAL) ships with nothing and the connector isn't as common.

Kater

Banned
Yup! Since the 1990s, I've been collecting sealed copies of everything Zelda-related. We have several trunks/boxes of goodies at home that I'll eventually put on display in one room when we finally move into a house. It's a pretty ridiculous habit.

I'll just stick with my regular XL for now. Transferring all of that software is a pain in the ass anyway..
Do you have some Hylian Shields or the Master Sword as well? What about the Hero Tunic? Or do you just collect the games and smaller merchandise like figurines?

I've never had to transfer my software, gladly. But I read all the time on here that it is a real hassle.

Guys, grow beard or no beard?
You look good even without a beard. And probably younger too then you would with a full beard.

HylianTom

Banned
Do you have some Hylian Shields or the Master Sword as well? What about the Hero Tunic? Or do you just collect the games and smaller merchandise like figurines?

I've never had to transfer my software, gladly. But I read all the time on here that it is a real hassle.
Oddly enough, no swords or shields quite yet - I'll probably do those after the move. Mainly small merchandise, guides, games, pins/buttons, tchotchkes, etc.

And beard or no beard works.. lucky devil!

HylianTom

Banned
Have you guys heard of Shirley Q Liquor? I'm not sure how well known she is. Is that offensive or funny?
She's down here in New Orleans for most major pride events, but I've never seen her in person. She did a version of the Ole Miss fight song that Greg thinks is absolutely hysterical, but other than that I'm not very familiar with her stuff.

And I think I made it fifteen seconds before muting that music video. Yummy guys though. It was a great way for me to brush-up on my Spanish; I haven't gotten to speak it very much since leaving Austin. :)

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
Dat new Xenoblade X trailer... The world and exploration. Hnnnng. Need it now.

I'm still salty about no Yoshi, but I'm super excited for Splatoon

That Xenoblade Chronicles X left me wanting more! I need it now please! Also I wasn't feeling Splatoon before, probably because I don't play multiplayer that much but this new information kind of makes me excited. It looks great, and that hub city/world thingy looks pretty good!

And yep, Daripad. I was expecting my boy Yoshi to appear, but alas he was missing in action! Hopefully we get some new information on it soon. I needs me some Yoshi!

Also, being poor and loving videogames is a deadly combination. I'm not gonna make it guys. 3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom