• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey pals I haven't been around lately so heres a picture of me holding this small human thing.

B6kBIvuCUAAmJch.jpg

DOWN

Banned
Where'd you get that?

I went to a friend's house not too long ago and the mom asked if I wanted to hold her kid. At first I was reluctant because that thing could have very well died in my hands for no real reason. That's how babies work right? Anyways, her sister randomly handed it off to me and that was my first time holding a babby so my first reaction was of course "take my picture"

So where can one buy a physical copy of your EP then? I'm still waiting on that answer. I'm here like throwing money at the screen but nothing's happening! You like leaving me all suspenseful-like, don't you? :p

LOL!! <3 When there's a will, there's a way!! We'll figure it out! :3 I've never shipped my CD to anybody before o___o! But perhaps that US mailbox you were talking about could work?

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
LOL!! <3 When there's a will, there's a way!! We'll figure it out! :3 I've never shipped my CD to anybody before o___o! But perhaps that US mailbox you were talking about could work?

Well you know what they say! There's a first time for everything. But yeah, I just mentioned it because it would probably be easier for you, and of course probably cheaper as well, then to send it directly to my house. Anyways, yeah we can definitely figure it out, so I don't worry about it too much, but just one thing though. Don't go selling all of your copies, you gotta leave one for little old me!
(Biggest fan? Yes, I'd like to think so! :p )

So um yeah, we can talk about it. You just message me (you know where) and I'll swiftly respond! *wink wink*

HylianTom

Banned
Guess who's back
Back again
Ratsky's back
Tell a friend

Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back.

Two power bottom boys go
'round the outside
'round the outside
'round the outside..

Pantheon, is your avatar part of McDonalds new rebranding? I now want some hotcakes.

I used to be Teh Hamburglar you know? I used to inspire fast food runs all over the forum! Robble robble. :(

DOWN

Banned
Pantheon, is your avatar part of McDonalds new rebranding? I now want some hotcakes.

I used to be Teh Hamburglar you know? I used to inspire fast food runs all over the forum! Robble robble. :(
I've seen that name before and didn't know it was you. We could all use more hotcakes than we've got at the moment tbh

You guys...

Brock O'Hurn

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
He needs a haircut but looking good.

Thought the same thing. Handsome, but not getting a haircut for long periods is simply a turnoff for me. I like it looking maintained via haircuts.

Grizzo

Whoa, Gato, name change! Didn't catch that at all!

Oh, and Grizzo, I was talking about the Nabbit and Grizzo pic, haha, not the Nabbit and Eli one! ;) Not that I'm not always delighted to see that!

haha sorry I misread your post! I must have been really tired last night!

That sounds a bit robotic and unlike any German would speak like. :D But hey, at least the grammar is pretty good.

Good plan! Both are interesting languages, plus you'll get access to a whole heap of good literature (and other media) that hasn't been translated to English yet.

Oh, so you feel the same way about the newer season then, very much like me. There's still some good jokes but it just doesn't feel like Simpsons anymore, it feels like a modern take on the Simpsons inspited by newer shows for me.

I haven't watched Futurama in a while, but South Park has definitely burnt out on me. Or maybe my tastes changed, I don't really know in South Parks case.

(Oh, you still can. Was just joking around. ;) )

One really weird thing about changing your nickname is that your previously quoted posts from before the change are no longer highlighted.

Yeah South Park got boring (aside from the odd episode here and there), but I still watch out of habit. I've been a fan of the show since I was 9 years old.

Does Kater mean Cat in german?

Nice! Welcome back Ratsky!!

Kater

Banned
Yeah South Park got boring (aside from the odd episode here and there), but I still watch out of habit. I've been a fan of the show since I was 9 years old.

Does Kater mean Cat in german?
I have watched the one Episode recently where they made "fun" of Youtubers but didn't really enjoy it. It lost it's bite (imo).

It's German for tomcat, mhm. What's it called again in French, was it "matou"?

Ty4on

I have watched the one Episode recently where they made "fun" of Youtubers but didn't really enjoy it. It lost it's bite (imo).

Je pense que c'est 'chat'. Je ne sais pas qu'est-ce que le nom pour un chat masculin.

I hope I didn't butcher it too much... Chat is French for cat, but I don't know if the male cat has its own name.

Grizzo

Ugh, the one with PewDiePie? That was terrible.

And yeah, tomcat is matou, assuming you're specifically talking about a male cat :)

Kater

Banned
Je pense que c'est 'chat'. Je ne sais pas qu'est-ce que le nom pour un chat masculin.

I hope I didn't butcher it too much... Chat is French for cat, but I don't know if the male cat has its own name.
According to dict.cc matou is the male cat (tomcat).Chat is the genderless term for cats, and chatte is the female cat.

Ugh, the one with PewDiePie? That was terrible.

And yeah, tomcat is matou, assuming you're specifically talking about a male cat :)
Yeah, the whole Lorde satire was cringeworthy too.

Ha, knew it. I still remember some words from my the trips I made to France as a teenager. :D

Grizzo

Yeah, the whole Lorde satire was cringeworthy too.

That Lorde running gag got tired after one episode. And they even had the nerve to drag it throughout the whole season and do many storylines revolving around it.

Ha, knew it. I still remember some words from my the trips I made to France as a teenager. :D

Where did you go again? I think we already talked about it if memory serves right... south of France, right? A place by the countryside, with lots of lavender?

Kater

Banned
That Lorde running gag got tired after one episode. And they even had the nerve to drag it throughout the whole season and do many storylines revolving around it.
Oh, that went on for more than one Episode? Urgh

I got sick of that joke after just that one Episode. :/
Where did you go again? I think we already talked about it if memory serves right... south of France, right? A place by the countryside, with lots of lavender?
Yep, somewhere in the South. There were lots and lots of lavender fields, lots of reptiles crawling around. Some really odd stone that would crumble if you stepped on it. Lots of smaller villages around and no big cities.

It sounds magical the way I remember it. Or maybe it is just my Nostalgia.:p

I asked my parents once but they couldn't remember the name of that place either. A real shame.

Edit: I like your new photo! :)

Ty4on

According to dict.cc matou is the male cat (tomcat).Chat is the genderless term for cats, and chatte is the female cat.
Thanks! I didn't know that.

Yep, somewhere in the South. There were lots and lots of lavender fields, lots of reptiles crawling around. Some really odd stone that would crumble if you stepped on it. Lots of smaller villages around and no big cities.
The countryside in southern Europe is so beautiful with the nature and old towns. I'd love to visit southern France one day.

Grizzo

Oh, that went on for more than one Episode? Urgh

I got sick of that joke after just that one Episode. :/

It sounds magical the way I remember it. Or maybe it is just my Nostalgia.:p

I asked my parents once but they couldn't remember the name of that place either. A real shame.

Edit: I like your new photo! :)

Was it a well-known place? Did you visit something, like a church maybe?

(thanks for the photo!)

The countryside in southern Europe is so beautiful with the nature and old towns. I'd love to visit southern France one day.

I'd advise you to go to Toulouse. Beautiful city and some great sights to see around it!

Bladenic

Omg Ratsky is back

Did you watch looking sis

Does anyone in this threat watch it

Daddy Dom shirtless so much I cried

I want Doris to be my fag hag

RM8

I can't believe we're not getting the non-XL N3DS in the Muricas :( I'm not upgrading now. Worst Nintendo decision in ages.

Kater

Banned
Thanks! I didn't know that.

Like I said, it's really magical. If you get the chance you should definitely visit it.

Also, after watching In Bruges again a few days ago (Colin Farrell <3) I really want to visit that city. It looks so cozy and old.

Was it a well-known place? Did you visit something, like a church maybe?

(thanks for the photo!)
No, we were visiting a Bhuddistic centre there. I don't remember the name though and there are quite a few in South France.

No problem. ;)

Vazduh

Doris <<<<<3333

That molly scene was incredibly well done.

Oh, yes. In fact, the entire show is well-filmed. Love the photography, the direction... What I didn't like about S1 were the soapy aspects of the story, such as characters conveniently running into each other
(like Kevin meeting Patrick at his sister's wedding)
, but it seems that S2 might improve on that.

Also, this might be of interest to the fans of the show. Found it on imdb, apparently one guy got the screener of the first five episodes:

I've seen the first five episodes of season two and
Richie's role is relatively small. He's around, but he isn't a main focus at all.

That said, I've enjoyed where the show is going. I thought getting out of San Francisco for the first episode worked really well, and the key new character introduced is complex and endearing, while the recurring characters getting a bit more screen time is welcome too.

I think some of you will be pleased that the show is coming into its own.

Also, the guys from Collider.com reviewed the entire second season.

Bladenic

Oh, yes. In fact, the entire show is well-filmed. Love the photography, the direction... What I didn't like about S1 were the soapy aspects of the story, such as characters conveniently running into each other
(like Kevin meeting Patrick at his sister's wedding)
, but it seems that S2 might improve on that.

Also, this might be of interest to the fans of the show. Found it on imdb, apparently one guy got the screener of the first five episodes:

Also, the guys from Collider.com reviewed the entire second season.

Ugh he was bumped to main cast for no reason then? And I wanted more of him and less Patrick/Kevin

I'm not a Dumbo fan

RM8

maybe 2016. i gave away my 3DS XL in anticipation for it. lol fml
Lol. I'll just keep my launch system which is in great shape despite tons of abuse. I'm not even interested in Xenoblade for N3DS.

I'm pretty salty, I was way too hyped for this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom