• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
I never checked community for about two years because theres always a couple of OTs floating in the main off topic index, so I thought all OTs appeared there alongside the small topics and that Community was just all of those same OTs threaded into a sub-index. Eventually, I noticed new replies in those community OTs weren't sending them back to the top of the non-community index.

And-

tumblr_lhhj9djIXP1qzix30o1_500.gif

tumblr_lsd2ciZ6m81qlcg2go1_500.gif

Dany

Banned
My first exam of grad school is monday. Tomororw after class im gonna get drunk. To say the least.

Words can't describe how how much stress and anxiety I feel on a day to day basis.

Yrael

*shuffles in*

Hi everyone! :3

(Re Nintendo discussion: I'm still much more of a Nintendo fan than I am of Sony or Microsoft simply on account of their exclusive games, but I have to admit I'm not exactly happy about how rare certain items have been lately.)

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
*shuffles in*

(Re Nintendo discussion: I'm still much more of a Nintendo fan than I am of Sony or Microsoft simply on account of their exclusive games, but I have to admit I'm not exactly happy about how rare certain items have been lately.)

Heyo!

I love how your avatar has the subtle amiibo logo lines! :0

I'm gonna have to bite the bullet on it - it looks better than what it sounds like it is -your impressions?
I haven't played it yet either, but I'm dying to. Those types of puzzle games are right up my alley.

Sadly, no spending cash for any video game stuff for the next little while. :/

Grizzo

*shuffles in*

Hello Yrael!

I'm gonna have to bite the bullet on it - it looks better than what it sounds like it is -your impressions?

I haven't played it yet either, but I'm dying to. Those types of puzzle games are right up my alley.

Sadly, no spending cash for any video game stuff for the next little while. :/

For what it's worth, I think it's a pretty good game!

He just looks so freakin cute

Kevyt

Thanks for all the kind words you guys!! Liberating words, thank you all!! <3

---

Hello new posters! Feel free to tell us how you're furthering the agenda. :)

I'm surprised a lot of people don't know about this side of the forum. I was a lurker in gaming side for two years without realizing there was a LettersGaf (this amazing community :) in off topic.

RM8

The thing about Amiibos is that nothing important is locked behind them :/ In SSB, AKA their biggest game, they simply activate a CPU-controlled character. So I'm failing to see how they're detrimental to me, someone who doesn't plan to buy Amiibos. Again, comparing Nintendo with other companies, as a multi-platform gamer I'd absolutely take Amiibos over paying for online. That's why I'm moving more to PC lately, I'll be able to play Street Fighter V online without paying :p

*shuffles in*

Howdy. Pull up a gay seat.

Look y'all, I ventured out of Community and bagged us some new gays. Everyone should do this! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom