• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odinson

The smash thread is kind of dead right now... Anyone up for some games?

Top of page...
JuneRafa1.jpg

-No standard size New 3DS
-No A/C Adapter
-No Marvel Swimsuit Special
-Lame rumors flying around about Avengers 3
-No confirmation of the new Rhythm Heaven or Style Savvy for North America (Or that cute HAL puzzler)
-New amiibos announced, but 5 of them are doubles of characters we already have
-Disappointing amiibo functionality for Captain Toad
-General NoA douchiness
-Slightly disappoint Agent Carter ratings (These aren't too bad, but I hoped for better.)

Pretty bleh day. And if there's no gay loving in the new Fire Emblem, I'm going to be LIVID.
That's a side effect of being into Nintendo for most of that

That's a side effect of being into Nintendo for most of that
Yeah, Nintendo can be pretty sucky sometimes. But it's not like Microsoft or Sony are any better. At least Nintendo is making games that I want to play.

I've never been an Xbox person, and I can't remember the last time Sony's first party studios made anything worthwhile.

mantidor

lol I just sent my boyfriend this video saying that there was a hot Dominican dude in speedos, but apparently he's Brazilian. I can't recognise my fellow countrymen. I was mislead though, why heavily feature a Brazilian in a Spanish version of a song. :/

I'm not even surprised. I remember before Sofia Vergara got popular, she played a very minor role as a "Brazilian" dancer in one sitcom, I specially remembered it because it was so ridiculous for me back then, but well, we are so alike that now I don't really mind. I mean, everyone thinks I'm Brazilian here in Brazil as long as I don't open my mouth.

The Spanish of the video is baaad, but still hilarious. Maybe that's why is hilarious.

Yeah, Nintendo can be pretty sucky sometimes. But it's not like Microsoft or Sony are any better. At least Nintendo is making games that I want to play.

I've never been an Xbox person, and I can't remember the last time Sony's first party studios made anything worthwhile.
I dunno. Nintendo is known for purposeful shortages, and now this physical dlc with purposeful shortages/rarity. While the other 2 is trying to make the most of nearly everything possible to everyone that wants it

I dunno. Nintendo is known for purposeful shortages, and now this physical dlc with purposeful shortages/rarity. While the other 2 is trying to make the most of nearly everything possible to everyone that wants it
Microsoft just put their prices back up, didn't they? Sony treats the Vita like an unwanted child. They both squabble and boast over exclusives, yet neither next gen console has anywhere close to the amount of quality non-ports as the should.

The one thing Nintendo has going for it is that their actual games/products are generally pretty damn amazing. It's just that they tend to tread their customers, especially in North America, like garbage.

They all could do much, much better. Today just happen to shine a spotlight on NoA's stupidity.

RM8

I'm a multi-platform gamer (well - Nintendo, PlayStation, PC and iOS :p) I don't think Nintendo is any worse than the rest. If anything I appreciate free online, backwards compatibility and full, polished games without wallet-grabbing DLC. My biggest frustration with Nintendo is region lock, removing it pretty much solves every single issue I have with them today.

No but really, screw paying for online.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I prefer smaller devices. 3DS XL is okay but I vastly prefer the original one with its better size, better PPI, better colors and metallic stylus. In the case of N3DS I was very hyped for the faceplates. All while keeping a small size. And it turns out the New XL is even bigger than the old one... Nope. I'll keep my launch 3DS, I have no interest in the Galaxy Note of handhelds :p

can you not import?

wait what? if it was damien's from mean girls i can live with me missing that

nah, you couldnt really see his cause his belly shadow + nighttime + long distance shot = obscured

im talking about the guy who sat down on the chair while the Looking crew paddled by on the canoe.

wait ratsky is back yas!

yas

Christopher

I have a Wii U I have:

Super Mario 3D World
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
Mario Kart 8
Zelda Wind Waker

Gonna get smash soon...to me though what will I get on the newest Nintendo console the same games again with updated graphics? Selling rare was a huge mistake to pad the droughts and offer something new...

I have a Wii U I have:

Super Mario 3D World
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
Mario Kart 8
Zelda Wind Waker

Gonna get smash soon...to me though what will I get on the newest Nintendo console the same games again with updated graphics? Selling rare was a huge mistake to pad the droughts and offer something new...
It's not like Rare is really heating things up anywhere though.

Have you tried Captain Toad yet?

Meicyn

Gold Member
That was the biggest concern when this topic was removed from the General Discussion board. Exposure is practically eliminated, and it's infrequent for new folks to pop in.

Microsoft just put their prices back up, didn't they? Sony treats the Vita like an unwanted child. They both squabble and boast over exclusives, yet neither next gen console has anywhere close to the amount of quality non-ports as the should.

The one thing Nintendo has going for it is that their actual games/products are generally pretty damn amazing. It's just that they tend to tread their customers, especially in North America, like garbage.

They all could do much, much better. Today just happen to shine a spotlight on NoA's stupidity.
I'd rather have good and treated well then amazing and treated like a pawn in their collector addiction scheme started by Pokemon and Marvels "The Collector"

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Glad you found it. I don't remember how I found it. I don't even know how anyone is supposed to find it without stumbling on it.

Thanks guys!

It's because of Hours Left where he posted Hemsworth's gif stating there was an LGBT thread. I was surprised as it's been over two years I've been on GAF and never have I seen this thread before hahaha!

Really happy :)

Hi. :) Im dany. And you are?

Vinny! Or Vince for short lol Nice to meet ya Dany!

I'd rather have good and treated well then amazing and treated like a pawn in their collector addiction scheme started by Pokemon and Marvels "The Collector"
I don't think Microsoft of Sony treats their customers much better, that's why the quality of the games is the most important to me. And right now, when it comes to first party titles, Nintendo is demolishing the other two companies IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom