• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
What filter can you put on this? I don't have any social media - and only have iPhone I see people always talking about Instant Gram filters I just am curious if you can :p
You dont need a filter tbh you look fine :p
Just wanted to share one of the best drag show entrances ever.
164a1e8979.gif

OMFG
ibisnyzCtUJkAk.gif
VAYEc.gif

Edit: REALLY? Top of the page...

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

I will listen to those and get back 2 u!

Guess who's back
Back again
Ratsky's back
Tell a friend

Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back.

Two power bottom boys go
'round the outside
'round the outside
'round the outside..

rfporXK.gif

you're in like the top 10 in coming back gif's here on gaf

thx bae

\(^・o・^)ノ”

Welcome back, Ratsky!

Yasss, welcome.

I really missed you, Ratsky!! <3

Nice! Welcome back Ratsky!!

Thanks guyz! <3 <3

Omg Ratsky is back

Did you watch looking sis

Does anyone in this threat watch it

Daddy Dom shirtless so much I cried

I want Doris to be my fag hag

yas ofc! twas ok. seeing that one bear's penis gave me life

I can't believe we're not getting the non-XL N3DS in the Muricas :( I'm not upgrading now. Worst Nintendo decision in ages.

I don't understand. I thought everyone (greatly) preferred the XL? That no one really had a regular sized 3DS anymore? I guess that's not the case? I don't see what the big deal is.

Nintendo is so stupid. I don't understand how there isn't a regulation on including a power supply with electronics

Now that is incredibly stupid.

lmao i can't believe i just read 'sampling is stealing' lmao

Lol Exactly! Hell even the Freaking Beatles as high a pedestal as people put them on "sampled" before it was known as sampling. Using rifts from Chuck Berry which doesnt surprise anyone
Jazz musicians frequently quoted or rifted songs from other jazz tunes during their solos. Its an appreciation of the music they love.

And the origin of hip-hop and DJ-ing are closely tied together and took what these artist did and put it in the digital age. rapping over existing audio tracks and them mixing them up.
Its just history. But anyhow this isnt a music lesson :p

sips-tea-gif-aretha.gif

what, Hours we are brothers in taste basically. minorities unite.
Yeah, I know I've got you, Golnei and scarlet on my side. We'll have to convert everyone else to our secret gay agenda. <3

Unrelated, I'm super pissed off at NoA for the garbage they pulled today about currently no standard size New 3DS in America. Why are they always so awful??? (They will cave on this though, just gotta be patient.)

Also, the new Fire Emblem better let me gay it up or there will be sternly worded letters.

Kater

Banned
Nah I don't mind at all it feels nice I was 280 lbs at my heaviest and it's nice to feel attractive to either sex - thats why I do my best now to help anyone who wants help fitness wise, or who just needs a friend as I know how it is to be lonely as well.
Aw, you are too nice. Thanks, dude. I know what you mean and I really appreciate you being here to help out lonely folk and those who need tips on workout stuff. Kudos to you. =)

RM8

I don't understand. I thought everyone (greatly) preferred the XL? That no one really had a regular sized 3DS anymore? I guess that's not the case? I don't see what the big deal is
I prefer smaller devices. 3DS XL is okay but I vastly prefer the original one with its better size, better PPI, better colors and metallic stylus. In the case of N3DS I was very hyped for the faceplates. All while keeping a small size. And it turns out the New XL is even bigger than the old one... Nope. I'll keep my launch 3DS, I have no interest in the Galaxy Note of handhelds :p

Kevyt

This morning for some reason I got into a conversation with my mom about a topic we've been avoiding for two years. It's almost five years since I came out to her and her response is still the same. I wanted to tell her that I wanted to be happy and persue something meaningful with whoever I loved. She quickly catched on and said; "well I hope you are behaving well and I do not ever want to see you with another men. If you do, you can forget that you ever had a mother. I gave birth to a man, not a ****" Along with some other terrible things. I'm still trying to get over my mom's words. I would never say that to my children if I was a parent. I had hoped that after all this time she would have changed. She says she will never approve of that lifestyle and I should not waste my time convincing her otherwise. I've engaged in so many arguments and discussions with other people, who by definition are homophobic, some include very devoted conservative Christians. It feels as uf they're more understanding than my mother, at least that's my own impression. They may go on about " love the sinner hate the sin" and so on but their words have never been painful. Not as painful as my mother's words. I feel like I am unable to engage in a meaningful discussion with my mother hoping to make her understand, the same way I've done with my fellow conservative Christian friends. I feel terrible, although it was a short exchange of words. I only said to her that it was unfair. I started to listen to music feeling enraged and sad. I'm unable ti shake off this feeling. I am unable to reason with my mother after all this time. It is very disappointing. I'm literally shaking, but maybe it's the effect of the coffee I had. One thing is true; I'm stressed and this isn't good for my acne, lol.

Kater

Banned
I prefer smaller devices. 3DS XL is okay but I vastly prefer the original one with its better size, better PPI, better colors and metallic stylus. In the case of N3DS I was very hyped for the faceplates. All while keeping a small size. And it turns out the New XL is even bigger than the old one... Nope. I'll keep my launch 3DS, I have no interest in the Galaxy Note of handhelds :p
Ha, me too. I dislike the bulky n3DSXL. Way too big.

I prefer smaller devices too, the FEA 3DSXL that I own looks nice and all but well, it's just way too heavy and big. I want something that I can fit easily into my pocket. And the n3DS has all these amazing faceplates!

The white one looks pretty rad by the way.

new-nintendo-3ds-white-379415.10.jpg

This morning for some reason I got into a conversation with my mom about a topic we've been avoiding for two years. It's almost five years since I came out to her and her response is still the same. I wanted to tell her that I wanted to be happy and persue something meaningful with whoever I loved. She quickly catched on and said; "well I hope you are behaving well and I do not ever want to see you with another men. If you do, you can forget that you ever had a mother. I gave birth to a man, not a ****" Along with some other terrible things. I'm still trying to get over my mom's words. I would never say that to my children if I was a parent. I had hoped that after all this time she would have changed. She says she will never approve of that lifestyle and I should not waste my time convincing her otherwise. I've engaged in so many arguments and discussions with other people, who by definition are homophobic, some include very devoted conservative Christians. It feels as uf they're more understanding than my mother, at least that's my own impression. They may go on about " love the sinner hate the sin" and so on but their words have never been painful. Not as painful as my mother's words. I feel like I am unable to engage in a meaningful discussion with my mother hoping to make her understand, the same way I've done with my fellow conservative Christian friends. I feel terrible, although it was a short exchange of words. I only said to her that it was unfair. I started to listen to music feeling enraged and sad. I'm unable ti shake off this feeling. I am unable to reason with my mother after all this time. It is very disappointing. I'm literally shaking, but maybe it's the effect of the coffee I had. One thing is true; I'm stressed and this isn't good for my acne, lol.
That's awful HH. I hope you can find a situation where you can be comfortable being yourself.

Your mom isn't acting at all like a mother should.

Ty4on

And the origin of hip-hop and DJ-ing are closely tied together and took what these artist did and put it in the digital age. rapping over existing audio tracks and them mixing them up.
Its just history. But anyhow this isnt a music lesson :p
House music started off as sampled or imitated disco (by a gay guy who sadly passed away last year) and eventually inspired EDM as we know it and I'm sure there are a bajillion other stories.
How is your Japanese BTW? You could get a Japanese n3DS :p

After Danganronpa I really wished I could speak it and play a bunch of imported Vita games.

lol I just sent my boyfriend this video saying that there was a hot Dominican dude in speedos, but apparently he's Brazilian. I can't recognise my fellow countrymen. I was mislead though, why heavily feature a Brazilian in a Spanish version of a song. :/

Everything is lies.

I'm really sorry to hear about that stuff with your mom. :( I am not out to my parents yet, but I have a feeling they would react very similar to yours. I would say maybe she needs more time, but 5 years... that's way more than enough time for her to come to terms with it and start accepting you. :/

Meicyn

Gold Member
Sounds to me like a "well go fuck yourself" kind of scenario. The shaking isn't the coffee, it's stress.

Whatever you do, do NOT bend your desires for her approval. If she chooses to disown you for pursuing a love life, then that says a lot about her character.

RM8

That's really bad, HH :( I also can't understand how people can put their beliefs above the reality of their loved ones. Humans are so irrational.

How is your Japanese BTW? You could get a Japanese n3DS :p

After Danganronpa I really wished I could speak it and play a bunch of imported Vita games.
I can play stuff like Pokémon alright, lol (dat hiragana mode). I was actually planning on buying Japanese handhelds before today since localizations suck these days. Plus if I'm typing this in English, is in big part because I grew up playing games in English, so yeah. I'm likely buying a Japanese N3DS with Terry's Wonderland :]

Screw you, NOA :mad:

Odinson

And now no new Marvel Swimsuit Special?

WHAT THE HELL AMERICA????????????

Love the sample art work. Gambit!...&#128151; Sounds like it would have been a great art book.

Sorry to here about your mom HH. I was outed to my family last year. Though I feared I would be disowned , my mom told me she still loved me. It was the biggest reielf I've ever felt. But if she hadn't I was prepared for it. I have my life to live and your permission is not required nor desired.
Love the line in To Wong Fu

Ty4on

Oh wow i didnt know about this! Thats incredible, thanks for posting this :p
If you're interested in it there's a long video on YouTube featuring Idris Elba and tons of old dance music called "How clubbing changed the world". It has a British point of view, but features Americans as well like Frankie.

I sadly don't know too much about gay themes in dance music or other gay producers.

Rm88~;147478073I can play stuff like Pokémon alright said:
Screw you, NOA :mad:
Yeah, kanji doesn't sound that hard, but who am I to say that. I don't know katakana or hiragana and know like mountain and person in kanji from a children's book :p

And my apologies to you Hippiehobo and everyone else struggling with the same :(

Grizzo

You. I like you. Making Toad cheer and wave his arms up in joy just by pressing A is the best.

:D

I'm amazed at how creative and lovely this game looks. It might lean a little too much on the easy side, but its cuteness is a huge plus. Can't stop grinning while playing. Oh, and the minecart levels are so cool. It feels like I'm in an amusement park, watching everywhere around me and shooting vegetables at all those things.

_Isaac

Captain Toad is one of the cutest games I've ever played

I just can't take it anymore

it's just so charming

I want to hug that game so hard
A little on the expensive side I hear. At least for what it is.

BTW my autocorrect was trying to write "a dildo" instead of "a little" just now.

Grizzo

A little on the expensive side I hear. At least for what it is.

BTW my autocorrect was trying to write "a dildo" instead of "a little" just now.

Yeah it's really easy and seems fairly short (just got it today so I'm saying this based on some reviews I've read). But still, this is a nice little game. Nothing spectacular, mind you.

It was sent to me so I can only imagine that it might not be worth the price of admission though.

Oh man. Still need to catch up on that one, thanks for the reminder - can't wait to play.

Enjoy! It gave me a newfound affection for Toad (I never really paid attention to him before this game).

WarAdept

Oh man. Still need to catch up on that one, thanks for the reminder - can't wait to play.

In all honesty, it was sitting on my desk in an EB games bag for over a week. Smash Wii U and Dragon Age demanded too much attention.

But it has finally been released in my household. And it's wonderful.

I hate you gays! I hope you all get married and take up less space with your kids and families. Us straight people need that space to create more gays to free up space

this message brought to you by me being bored at work and hearing hateful things he from ppl passing by
Of course sarcasm/joking

Man, today has been really frustrating in nerd land. A few cool announcements, but they've been completely toppled by so many lame developments. Bleh.

RM8

Man, today has been really frustrating in nerd land. A few cool announcements, but they've been completely toppled by so many lame developments. Bleh.
I can't get over the N3DS thing :(

Oh well. Code Name STEAM will make me feel better :] It smells like GOTY.

Still reeling from the Swimsuit book not being picked up by Marvel?
-No standard size New 3DS
-No A/C Adapter
-No Marvel Swimsuit Special
-Lame rumors flying around about Avengers 3
-No confirmation of the new Rhythm Heaven or Style Savvy for North America (Or that cute HAL puzzler)
-New amiibos announced, but 5 of them are doubles of characters we already have
-Disappointing amiibo functionality for Captain Toad
-General NoA douchiness
-Slightly disappoint Agent Carter ratings (These aren't too bad, but I hoped for better.)

Pretty bleh day. And if there's no gay loving in the new Fire Emblem, I'm going to be LIVID.

RM8

I think it's safe to assume there won't be gay marriage in Fire Emblem in advance :/

I can't wait to play it, though :p

Kater

Banned

That one and and the announcement of a new Fire Emblem made my day. I hope we get gay relationships options this time though. Or else I have to play another boyish looking girl again. :/

I think it's safe to assume there won't be gay marriage in Fire Emblem in advance :/

I can't wait to play it, though :p
Don't say that just yet. Nintendo wants all the goodwill they can get and catering to gaymers and other people gets them a lot more points then simply leaving them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom