• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

Thanks! I'll make sure to check it out.

:p

tumblr_n46z7nazbB1txhfu0o2_500.gif

Del, your tastes are probably vanilla compared even to mine. :p

Oh you never know.

Oh we are villians now? Here is my Kingpin look then.

Come join my empire.

_Isaac

Which gay males in here have an older brother and which don't?

Is this because of that idea where supposedly you're likelier to be gay the more older brothers you have? Like the mom gives off more gay hormones or something the more kids she has.

Anyway, I am the oldest. I only have one younger sister.

Bladenic

I think this question will be answered in the positive mostly but does anyone else absolutely HAVE to unload before being able to fall asleep? Unless I'm really tired or I've already done it once or twice earlier in the day, I just can't go to sleep until I get off.

Delio

I think this question will be answered in the positive mostly but does anyone else absolutely HAVE to unload before being able to fall asleep? Unless I'm really tired or I've already done it once or twice earlier in the day, I just can't go to sleep until I get off.

I dont normally have to do it but I do it anyways lol.

DOWN

Banned
I have an older brother

SHakirapushingbutton.gif

no I dont

Yep. I'm the same way. Unless I'm beat.

Golnei

Nintendo said they'd make efforts to be more inclusive in future games after the Tomodachi thing, and they better damn well mean it.

I wouldn't read too much into damage control PR statements, especially as pertaining to software development in Japan. For Fire Emblem, all we'll get is another comic relief duo and maybe some more queerbaiting in the support conversations, with a special appearance from Ike and Heather's seven children.

Dont reveal my secrets ;_;

You shouldn't hide it - your true identity is beautiful as well.

uguu~

The only amiibo I ordered is Ike. Because he's my main in smash. And he's hot.

I never thought I'd be in the market for waifu figures, or that it'd be Nintendo who finally ensnared me. Either way, there's no escape at this point.

Yup. Same here. Unless I'm tired. Helps me sleep.

Kater

Banned
That Xenomorph reminds me of some rather fascinating adult fanart I've seen not too long ago of two Xenomorphs
baking cakes in the kitchen
together.

That Xenomorph reminds me of some rather fascinating adult fanart I've seen not too long ago of two Xenomorphs
baking cakes in the kitchen
together.
Now that's a twist to the post I didn't see coming, ha.

Does the xenomorph burst out of the cake now?
I imagine it in a straw hat with a cane like Spaceballs

DOWN

Banned
she was talking to someone else and said it loud enough so i could hear
Hopefully she'll realize her error soon and of course people say all kinds of things when they don't have to consider how they feel talking to that person's face and not wanting to be so hurtful. You know we missed you for very good reason.

That's often my bedtime ritual. I don't have to do it though, because summer camp and having roommates forced me to be able to sleep without jacking it first.

I wouldn't read too much into damage control PR statements, especially as pertaining to software development in Japan. For Fire Emblem, all we'll get is another comic relief duo and maybe some more queerbaiting in the support conversations, with a special appearance from Ike and Heather's seven children.

I took that as a PR statement that will only materialize in a Tomadachi Life sequel
It was in response to Tomodachi Life, but you think they'll be able to dance around it in other games without being called out for it? I sure hope not.

And even if the Tomodachi thing never happened, they should be pursuing this themselves anyway. I'm tired of my time being wasted by overly cautious companies that don't want to piss off close minded bigots.

she was talking to someone else and said it loud enough so i could hear
Ratsky <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom