• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate salads
Monique+and+Salad_057b1c_4024947.gif

Eat it
Eating-all-the-salad.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
vers/pineapple

i dont know what this means but it pleases me greatly

Is that so?

yah

but really i like almost anything as a pizza topping

i love trying new things even if i don't end up liking it all that much in the end. i place a lot of value on variety and new experiences

like, for instance, one time i made a banana/tuna pizza because i heard that was a popular thing somewhere (sweden? australia?). it wasn't very good and id probably never make it again, but i really liked trying it out just the same.

McDonald's is like number 6 on my list I'm not an animal

It goes-

1: Five Guys Cheeseburger
2: In N Out Double Double Animal Style
3: Qdoba Burrito with Queso
4: Sbarro Cheese Pizza
5: Subs from a place near me
6: McDonald's Big Mac

Absolutely all of them best eaten with original Coca-Cola from the fountain.

This sounds like... ya, you know where I'm going with this. ^_^

Kater

Banned
Thanks for the advice, guys, I really appreciate it. I'll be thinking about how best to bring it up and discuss it with him, then. I want to be careful not to let my emotions let my mouth run off and say something I regret because I'm hurt and upset.
It would be only wise to go about it very carefully, especially the wording and tone are what you should be mindful of, if possible it shouldn't come "out of left field for him either", instead try to ease him into that conversation.

A lot of help, in fact, so thank you Gato Kater.
#ForeverGato
:3 The conversations helped lift my spirits considerably.
That nickname is going to haunt me.

I'm glad I could be of help to you.
Why do I get the feeling that confections and baking are euphamisms?
:p
As I've already said, they are just putting some cakes in the oven. And when the cakes done baking they are going to put some icing on it. There's nothing to misinterpret here.

Right? They're bloody adorable. Little balls of white fluff that are always smiling. How can you resist that?
Yes they are. :3

But still, Groenendaels win out for me. Just look at these cute Groenendael puppies.

3xPADYq.jpg

(=;ェ;=)

Mumei

We should write in Spanish so Mumei doesn't understand our lewd talk.

A. Language

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use NeoGAF to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs will not be tolerated in any form and are bannable on the first offense. It is recommended that profanity be held to a minimum in order to keep the level of discourse high, and profanity should not be used when addressing others. Though NeoGAF is an international forum, discussion is to be held in English unless otherwise designated.

But nice try. ;)

Yrael

One of my favourite fruits is the Buddha's hand citron:

50018289.jpg

It basically looks like a lemon of Cthulhu. It has an incredibly strong and sweet "flowery lemon" aroma too.

Best pizza toppings: Pepperoni, Bacon, and Pineapple. Amazing. I used to think putting pineapple on pizza sounded so dumb, but I tried it once at my brother's house and it was fucking delicious.

Kater

Banned
The only thing I need on a Pizza is tomato sauce, all different kinds of cheese, herbs and spices. And some spinach. Because spinach is delicious.

Pizza%2Bslice.jpg

Kevyt

The only thing I need on a Pizza is tomato sauce, all different kinds of cheese, herbs and spices. And some spinach. Because spinach is delicious.

Pizza%2Bslice.jpg

Yummy! Spinach.

Random fact: both of my cats like spinach. At least the spinach that I have cooked, they have eaten it.

HylianTom

Banned
Random fact: both of my cats like spinach. At least the spinach that I have cooked, they have eaten it.

Weird!

The oddest thing we've ever had the animals fight us over was cantaloupe. Jake and Nietzsche (our original cat) would compete and try to crowd each other away from the plateful of cantaloupe chunks. It was bizarre to see these two animals - normally very carnivorous - fighting over chunks of fruit..

Odinson

Shibas really are the cats of dogs.

Here's my cat..
f04a9187-c0cf-466e-989a-63be7a8eb676.jpg

I love short guys. I'm 6'1, and the best sexual chemistry I ever had was with this guy who was 5'4. The height difference really worked in our favor. Lol

This. I'm 6'1" and my partner is 5'6"

Both of you try a chicken, bacon, pineapple pizza and try to tell me that shit is not delicious

Tried it. It was pretty good, but I still prefer pepperoni, sausage, and jalapenos on my pizza.

Kater

Banned
Yummy! Spinach.

Mmhm, cats are not exclusively carnivorous, just mostly. They also eat grass sometimes so it doesn't surprise me if they eat your spinach. Just be sure that you don't spice it too much.

Here's my cat..
f04a9187-c0cf-466e-989a-63be7a8eb676.jpg
So small, much fur, big grin.

Shibas look really funny, in a cute way. They are like teddy bear versions of their ancestors.

HylianTom

Banned
We're coming up on three years without Jake, and it always gets to me. He was such a teddy bear, the cuddliest thing. We could spend all day in bed watching tv, and he was so happy just to be there with me. I saw an Akita on TV yesterday and it nearly broke me.

He was over 100 pounds at his peak weight, but he still thought he was a lap dog.
ab0a3083fb63bf54409a53e7a241e628.jpg

(Jake with Greg, chillin'. It's a screencap from a home movie.)

On a happier note, I saw a very nice soccer player on Twitter yesterday..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom