• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're coming up on three years without Jake, and it always gets to me. He was such a teddy bear, the cuddliest thing. We could spend all day in bed watching tv, and he was so happy just to be there with me. I saw an Akita on TV yesterday and it nearly broke me.

He was over 100 pounds at his peak weight, but he still thought he was a lap dog.

On a happier note, I saw a very nice soccer player on Twitter yesterday..

he looks like a bi power bottom.

HylianTom

Banned
Alexis Sanchez <3 <3 <3
Saw him on World Cup but he wasn't yet all that objectified, barely any photos of him, good to see it's changing.
Hell yeah!

Is it wrong that we sat watching the World Cup with our browsers open to Google image search? Tell me it isn't wrong. =P

(His Twitter account has some nice pics!)

Golnei

It pleases me to see people liking short people! :p

It's very reassuring. Now all I have to do is find people who can tolerate my many, many other flaws.

Yummy! Spinach.

Random fact: both of my cats like spinach. At least the spinach that I have cooked, they have eaten it.

tumblr_ngkqjojFHY1u2jwbho1_500.gif

he looks like a bi power bottom.

I require exhaustive visual evidence to support this claim.

So despite having my share of bedroom fun, the Prostate thread in OT makes me wonder if I should consider broadening my horizons a bit and going about things a bit differently. The simulators look like they'd be interesting to try...assuming I could find the time and privacy that is.

HylianTom

Banned
Sometime in the next 75 minutes or so, we should know if the Supreme Court is picking-up any of the gay marriage cases.
(I'm reading this in a hushed tone, much like a golf announcer, in keeping with the majesty of the situation..)

#fingerscrossed

RM8

If I understand correctly, in the US even if you get married in another state, your marriage is not recognized in the states that don't allow it, right? Mexico's situation is different - only 3 states allow same sex marriage, (my home city being one of them :D) but if you get married there, it is recognized nation-wide.

If I understand correctly, in the US even if you get married in another state, your marriage is not recognized in the states that don't allow it, right? Mexico's situation is different - only 3 states allow same sex marriage, (my home city being one of them :D) but if you get married there, it is recognized nation-wide.
I think it's recognized at a federal level but you don't get state benefits of you move to a state that doesn't allow it IIRC.

Sibylus

Banned
Salad is the perfect vector for croutons or that dressing that I like >->

And pineapple is definitely not my thing on pizzas. Give me mushrooms or olives instead.

Count me in as another person who likes pineapple on pizza!

It does seem as though there are relatively few women on Gaf, let alone bisexuals.
They're around, but there are very few queer women is my read.

Kevyt

Salad is the perfect vector for croutons or that dressing that I like >->

And pineapple is definitely not my thing on pizzas. Give me mushrooms or olives instead.

They're around, but there are very few queer women is my read.

What's your favorite dressing?

HylianTom

Banned
Q: How do you make Alfredo sauce?

A: Rubber gloves and a guy named Alfredo.

Thanks! I'll be here all week, tip your servers!

(Still no word from SCOTUS)

Sai-kun

Banned
that prostate thread...I'm about it

Edit: I'm also all about salad dressing. It's the only good part of a salad aside from croutons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom