• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty4on

They're both very healthy foods. You can't go wrong with them.

Crackers are healthy? Yay to cheap and easy dinners! One 200g package is almost 1000 calories.

Edit: Well everybody likes rugby players, right?
tumblr_mj6l4elQ3w1qkc9jco2_500.png

What an emotional couple days :') (In a good way, of course)..

My EP finally released online yesterday, and the amount of support I've received (both on and off GAF) has been so overwhelming :')! So I just wanted to take a second to thank you guys and all my friends in here for always being so accepting and welcoming to my company o___o!

And at the moment, on Canadian iTunes, it's on the "Recent best sellers under $8" list, which is unbelievable to me.. o_o

I'm really sorry I haven't posted in here for a couple days. I guess it just got sorta crazy X_X haha!

And I'm also sorry for ranting on and on like this! I'll stop now o////o

red13th

My EP finally released online yesterday, and the amount of support I've received (both on and off GAF) has been so overwhelming :')! So I just wanted to take a second to thank you guys and all my friends in here for always being so accepting and welcoming to my company o___o!

And at the moment, on Canadian iTunes, it's on the "Recent best sellers under $8" list, which is unbelievable to me.. o_o

I'm really sorry I haven't posted in here for a couple days. I guess it just got sorta crazy X_X haha!

we love you BB dedicate your next album to GayGAF

Mr_Zombie

The "the family is threatened" argument appears all the time in discussions about same-sex marriages/partnerships (and it saddens me that now even the pope uses it :/) but how the hell does it even work? Same-sex marriage doesn't affect traditional marriages at all - all those "traditional families" still exist as if nothing really happened. And it's not like gays and lesbians would marry women/men if there were no same-sex marriages (or they would, and those would be relationships full of lies, unfulfilled desires and miseries).

It's just a nice bogyman catchphrase: "the family is doomed!".

Thanks. <3

It is job related. I wish I could talk about it more, but I want to wait until I get things squared away. My stomach is doing back flips right now. @_@

Best of luck to you <3. I'm sending all the positive vibes I can your way!

And I know what you mean. I just submitted an application myself and I refuse to talk about it with anybody X_X.

I really hope it works it for you!!

Kevyt

Crackers are healthy? Yay to cheap and easy dinners! One 200g package is almost 1000 calories.

Edit: Well everybody likes rugby players, right?
tumblr_mj6l4elQ3w1qkc9jco2_500.png

I guess you guys haven't heard of a Kapsalon. Another very healthy food.

Oh yeah my definition of healthy is not the same as the conventional mainstream one :p

Meicyn

Gold Member
Hello new person.

-----

Side-tracking, but I just had one of those door-to-door salesmen trying to sell me frozen steaks. The sales pitch was good with the usual volley of compliments and folksy charm, but I'm always suspicious when these guys come around. It's neat how the print-out that he handed me says the bundle of steaks is $379, and the print-out further lists pricing for all the various things you can get individually. He then offers me a "special discount" of that bundle at $169. The bundle includes New York strips, rib-eyes, t-bones, steak burgers, etc. Wow, it's $210 cheaper, who could pass that up?

The problem is that after a quick glance of the weight listed on each box that held each set of steaks, the weight of the boxes ranged from 1.75 pounds to 2 pounds.

Even assuming every box was 2 pounds, the bundle would be 12 pounds of meat since it includes six boxes. 12 pounds of meat for $169, that's about $14 per pound. I can buy fresh porterhouse steaks at Publix for much less than that. Hell, for $2 more, I can go to Ruby Tuesday and have my steak cooked for me with two sides and unlimited refills at the salad bar.

Unbelievable. I skipped this "deal" pretty quickly, but I wonder how many people fall for it.

So apparently real, and proper philly-cheese stake sandwiches are made with like canned nacho cheese or cheese wiz? God, probably gonna sound like a pretentious CA asshat right now, but the idea of one without gruyere or even swiss or pepper jack sounds...criminal.

Wow! Congratulations, that's an amazing achievement especially considering it's your first release; you absolutely deserve it!

Oh and hello Jon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom