• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an emotional couple days :') (In a good way, of course)..

My EP finally released online yesterday, and the amount of support I've received (both on and off GAF) has been so overwhelming :')! So I just wanted to take a second to thank you guys and all my friends in here for always being so accepting and welcoming to my company o___o!

And at the moment, on Canadian iTunes, it's on the "Recent best sellers under $8" list, which is unbelievable to me.. o_o

I'm really sorry I haven't posted in here for a couple days. I guess it just got sorta crazy X_X haha!

And I'm also sorry for ranting on and on like this! I'll stop now o////o

This is so fantastic. Here's for an equally bombastic follow-up!

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Ok GAF, I need your help to resolve a matter.

There's this guy I have no interest in that keeps trying, for a lack of better words, get in my pants. I've stated on several occasions that I am not interested and yet he keeps on texting me and inviting himself to casual outings with common friends.

I've reiterated the fact that I am not interested for which he responds: "lol Stop playing hard to get, I know you want me."

I really don't know what to do. Has anyone ever dealt with something like this? help ;.;

On a side note:

Congrats to BlueBadger, I love the song Gravity and purchased the song on Itunes yesterday! Good luck :)

DOWN

Banned

There's this guy I have no interest in that keeps trying, for a lack of better words, get in my pants. I've stated on several occasions that I am not interested and yet he keeps on texting me and inviting himself to casual outings with common friends.

I've reiterated the fact that I am not interested for which he responds: "lol Stop playing hard to get, I know you want me."

I really don't know what to do. Has anyone ever dealt with something like this? help ;.;

On a side note:

Congrats to BlueBadger, I love the song Gravity and purchased the song on Itunes yesterday! Good luck :)
Uh send him a pic of Robin Thicke and say, to quote a friend of mine, "I will not repeat myself." But say it a little like Heisenberg.

Block the number too.

On a side note:

You've more than done your part if you've kindly but clearly stated that you're flattered but absolutely not interested. If he's still pushing even after all this, I don't think you need to worry about being rude anymore. :/ Maybe block his number from your phone?

Or
tell him you're a rampant bug-chaser and gifter. Or whatever else you can think of that's equally appalling.

This is so fantastic. Here's for an equally bombastic follow-up!
Aww shucks... Thank you so much!! Here's hoping ^////^! I'm just so happy that its out there now.. :')

Also, it's a huge honor hearing this from you, so thank you!!

On a side note:

Unfortunately, you probably need to be as firm as you can, and tell him that you most certainly don't want him, and tell him that you're blocking his number :S then actually block it! That's what I would do, anyway! I'm sorry you have to deal with such a jerk :(!

Also, wow! Thank you so much!! :') im so glad you enjoyed it! Gravity was my first ever co-write, so it's a special one for me as well o////o thank you!!

Also, I love the FFXIV avatar :3

Vashetti

Banned

On a side note:

If he persists, out his behaviour in front of your common friends.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Thanks for the responses guys, I think the below is what I will do + block his number

If he persists, out his behaviour in front of your common friends.

I'd always talk to him on the sidelines in order to not mix-up our friends into this, but you're right. If he persists, I think that's the only way to go.

Also, wow! Thank you so much!! :') im so glad you enjoyed it! Gravity was my first ever co-write, so it's a special one for me as well o////o thank you!!

Also, I love the FFXIV avatar :3

Your welcome :)

It's good too, so continue what you are doing koupo!

Thanks for the responses guys, I think the below is what I will do + block his number

I'd always talk to him on the sidelines in order to not mix-up our friends into this, but you're right. If he persists, I think that's the only way to go.

Your welcome :)

It's good too, so continue what you are doing koupo!
Aww thank you! ^///^ I will try my best!!

Yep me too. I keep waiting for him to respond to my PM but alas he's probably partying like a star now that he's famous. ;_;

Oh hi BlueBadger! <3

More like he's responding to MY PMs! Mwa-ha-ha. c:<

... Nah, it's alrighty. You can go on in to see the boss. Just remember your place, fan.

Ratsky isn't here yet though. Someone else has to do it.

It's called Dissociative identity disorder, not split personality disorder. Get your facts right, Henchi.

Semantics.

Not going to be able to get on gaf this weekend or next. Have to look after my bro's dog while he visits TX next week and getting her used to me this week.

DOWN

Banned
I think seafood is kind of unpleasant. I'll try it someday, but shellfish especially are just bizarre to me. Eating an animal that still looks like itself seems rather unfinished. I want it to look transformed, but to me, seafood rarely seems to undergo a nice transformation in shape, texture, and appearance when prepared. I'm not one of those people upset by seeing where my food comes from. But I'd sure like to see it go somewhere when it's done and heading on the plate.

But, I'll eat it if it's being served to guests or fried.

OMG, I got the job! *faints*

These past two weeks have been absolute hell, especially trying to keep my frustrations and stress inside. I can't believe I put myself in that position.

I can breathe again. *whew*

^ Congrats! :]
---

Seafood is best food.

Yes, I have.

I like his videos, and he's cute too.

Congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS

Lobster is really really good. Love it. :)

Congrats! CONGRATS! Yay!
What's the job? Spill Hours! :)

Congrats! What kind of position are we talking about? :3

He is cute.
Thanks everyone. <3

It's a brand new management position for a clothing store near where I live. Since it was just created, I have to help shape the roles and responsibilities of the job, but it'll involve styling outfits and displays, just like I did at my last job. Overseeing other people's work too. The vibe is very funky and eclectic, which is exactly my style.

The real problem is that I quit my last job without having this one in place. If I didn't get this one (or the one other one I was interviewing for) I would of been in a very awful spot.

OMG, I feel sick still just thinking about it. I would of let so many people down... >_<

79zkBf5l.jpg

Nathan Drake is my husbando

Game Informer sent me two copies of the newest issue, so I felt like doing something dumb.

red13th

Thanks everyone. <3

It's a brand new management position for a clothing store near where I live. Since it was just created, I have to help shape the roles and responsibilities of the job, but it'll involve styling outfits and displays, just like I did at my last job. Overseeing other people's work too. The vibe is very funky and eclectic, which is exactly my style.

The real problem is that I quit my last job without having this one in place. If I didn't get this one (or the one other one I was interviewing for) I would of been in a very awful spot.

OMG, I feel sick still just thinking about it. I would of let so many people down... >_<

congrats Hours buddy, glad you got the job. way to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom