• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
79zkBf5l.jpg

Nathan Drake is my husbando

Game Informer sent me two copies of the newest issue, so I felt like doing something dumb.

Oh goddammit. Someone sound the thirst-siren cause I just got parched.

I would do anything to get a physical copy of the album photographed by BB :3
Ahh!! You're so kind :')!! I do have hard copies! So we could figure something out!!
Yep me too. I keep waiting for him to respond to my PM but alas he's probably partying like a star now that he's famous. ;_;

Oh hi BlueBadger! <3
IM SORRY ;____;!! WAHHH!!!

Hiya kaiser!! :3
More like he's responding to MY PMs! Mwa-ha-ha. c:<

... Nah, it's alrighty. You can go on in to see the boss. Just remember your place, fan.
&#65039;LOLL!! I liked learning about Northern Ireland and jazz piano tho! :D
BB didn't come say hi to me at ARTPOP. So I refuse to buy the album.

Kidding.
Ah!! I'm so sorry I couldn't find you that night!! ;____; I hope you can forgive me x_x! Haha we could always just hang out sometime! :D what did you end up thinking of that show?

The fumes at lady starlight tbh ;_;

I just read "jk" now. Phew :)!
OMG, I got the job! *faints*

These past two weeks have been absolute hell, especially trying to keep my frustrations and stress inside. I can't believe I put myself in that position.

I can breathe again. *whew*
AHHH!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!! <3!! It made me sad to see you so anxious about it!! <333

I'm not used to getting complemented for my looks, I mean I've posted a picture of me on GAF like 3 times in the 3 ish years I've been on here and every time I get complements, but it's weird to me because throughout high school I always felt ugly. Thanks guys, you brought a smile to my face!

Also every time I get compared to someone, first time it was John Snow (I had long wavy hair), second time was Yu from Persona 4 and now Pewdiepie.

Kevyt

I'm not used to getting complemented for my looks, I mean I've posted a picture of me on GAF like 3 times in the 3 ish years I've been on here and every time I get complements, but it's weird to me because throughout high school I always felt ugly. Thanks guys, you brought a smile to my face!

Also every time I get compared to someone, first time it was John Snow (I had long wavy hair), second time was Yu from Persona 4 and now Pewdiepie.

Post more selfies and let us judge... :3

george-takei-wink-o.gif

daripad

Guys, I have a problem. It might be a little NSFW so I'll spoil it.

I took Ahasverus's advice and now I'm trying to get intimade with friend without being in a relationship, as we're having a trip with some friends and we're sleeping on the same bed. Well, it turned out positive and try to cuddle with him but every time I hug him or try to do anything, I get super shaky, as if I'm a vibrator. It happened yesterday and it has happened today too and I'm worried about what it might be. Is it anxiety? I really vibrate so much that it bothers him and me both and is very annoying. Do you have any advice? We're going to be completely alone in two days and we'll have more freedom to do more but I want to solve my shakiness. I feel like a Chihuahua dog. A friend came into the room so we stopped but I'm still shaking. I don't know what's going on with me, is just cuddling.

I took Ahasverus's advice and now I'm trying to get intimade with friend without being in a relationship, as we're having a trip with some friends and we're sleeping on the same bed. Well, it turned out positive and try to cuddle with him but every time I hug him or try to do anything, I get super shaky, as if I'm a vibrator. It happened yesterday and it has happened today too and I'm worried about what it might be. Is it anxiety? I really vibrate so much that it bothers him and me both and is very annoying. Do you have any advice? We're going to be completely alone in two days and we'll have more freedom to do more but I want to solve my shakiness. I feel like a Chihuahua dog. A friend came into the room so we stopped but I'm still shaking. I don't know what's going on with me, is just cuddling.

youre just really super nervous because of a new experience? just do some deep breath exercise.

or drink alcohol to calm yourself (y)

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member

It's anxiety yeah, you just need to relax and try to enjoy his company. It will pass as soon as you start really appreciating the situation you have. That's my advice anyway. <.<

Sounds like you're anxious.
Do some deep breathing and relax.

Kevyt

tumblr_nb7ggsUb5C1s609pno4_250.gif

tumblr_nb7ggsUb5C1s609pno2_250.gif

I'm sorry... but the idea of you being a "vibrator" is just funny :3

You mean intimate, and shaking a lot as if you were a vibrator? Ohh myy... lol

Anyways, just try to think of something though I would say your reaction is normal.

Kater

Banned

If writing about cuddling is nsfw I might have been a bit too explicit in my posts before...

Try to relax, think of pleasant, calming things and slow down your breathing.

DOWN

Banned

Happens to me too. Almost like shivering. Tends to be if it's kinda cold. I usually just need a while to get comfortable knowing people, so it's usually when I'm not totally at ease with new friends or whatever.

If writing about cuddling is nsfw I might have been a bit too explicit in my posts before...

Try to relax, put your arms around your friend and slow down your breathing.
Yeah, slowing my breathing tends to help.

daripad

youre just really super nervous because of a new experience? just do some deep breath exercise.

or drink alcohol to calm yourself (y)

It's anxiety yeah, you just need to relax and try to enjoy his company. It will pass as soon as you start really appreciating the situation you have. That's my advice anyway. <.<

Sounds like you're anxious.
Do some deep breathing and relax.

He doesn't drink and it would be unfair to drink and even I don't want that, I just want the sex &#128517;

And I don't know if it is anxiety because when I get anxious I feel like I can't breathe properly. Oh well. I hope the vibration just stops, it's been like 20 minutes of it right now &#128546;

It's a combination of adrenaline and anticipation for sexy times. Take deep breaths and focus on relaxing when it happens. Oh, um, doing, uh, things and stuff with a nearby sexy friend when it happens also takes care of it and makes it go away.

Oh my god. Do these actually make good pets? You can fully domesticate them? Cause jesus I can just fall into those rabbit-hole ears.

I hope you get your vibrations under control. You're lucky, I wish I had someone to cuddle with. Though I couldn't see myself getting intimate without being in a relationship because I'm a dumb romantic, lol.
Just relax, breath and open wide... You'll be fine.

iNxHCWrqd4LXo.gif
My scrotum feels like it's tearing in half just thinking about attempting this :/
Might make a Khajit on skyrim.

probably going to make an argonian
Argonian 4 lyfe.

As above, probably a mix of anxiety, nervousness, and perhaps even adrenaline. Try to feel more relaxed if you can going into the situation; avoid thinking about what's coming ahead and just enjoy the experience in the present (obviously that's easier said than done). Breath calmly, and more slowly than normal to try and ease back into a natural state. The fact that it's a new experience (?) is going to be a substantial factor. EDIT: Also, I agree with the fact that you're thinking of it may in fact be to your detriment. Obviously it's easier said than done to try and stop it, but it really probably is a case of just trying some way to make you relax a bit more.

Kevyt

I hope you get your vibrations under control. You're lucky, I wish I had someone to cuddle with. Though I couldn't see myself getting intimate without being in a relationship because I'm a dumb romantic, lol.

My scrotum feels like it's tearing in half just thinking about attempting this :/

Argonian 4 lyfe.

Gotta practice that yoga bruh!!

Grakl

Anxiety dawg. Just keep on doing it and it'll solve itself. I used to have a similar problem.

Caladrius

I've only ever played Puzzles and Dragons, what are you getting sucked in by?

IdolM@ster Side M. (Yes, that Idolm@ster) Idol Management game for browsers. WITH DUDES (
and a trans girl
).

I just brushed it, I didn't put anything in it, it looks a lot better when I do.

Indeed.

I have to put conditioner and gel in mine in mine to look presentable. I'm a natural dirty-blond but my hair is wild and without conditioner it looks golden-brown.

One is already too many, I'm afraid. I've already spent 8 hours on the game I'm playing now and it's only been 2 days.

IdolM@ster Side M. (Yes, that Idolm@ster) Idol Management game for browsers. WITH DUDES (
and a trans girl
).
The only idolm@ster character I know is Akizuki Ryo because reasons... what does this game look like?
Indeed.

I have to put conditioner and gel in mine in mine to look presentable. I'm a natural dirty-blond but my hair is wild and without conditioner it looks golden-brown.

My hair is frizzy if I don't put any gel in it.

jono95

Did/does anyone else really want to come out to friends and/or family who you *know* would react completely fine and be supportive, but for some reason you can't bring yourself to do it?

It makes no sense to me as I've come out to a couple of people who I'm not as close to, with no hesitation.

Kinda weird posting this as I don't really know anyone here yet, but I don't really have any friends in the same situation to talk to lol.

Did/does anyone else really want to come out to friends and/or family who you *know* would react completely fine and be supportive, but for some reason you can't bring yourself to do it?

It makes no sense to me as I've come out to a couple of people who I'm not as close to, with no hesitation.

Kinda weird posting this as I don't really know anyone here yet, but I don't really have any friends in the same situation to talk to lol.
I have yet to tell my family and I won't until I move out.

jono95

I have yet to tell my family and I won't until I move out.

I thought I'd do the same but I moved out a year ago and still haven't told anyone in my family :/ oops

I'm really close with my sister as well and I know she'd be fine with it. In fact it's even pretty obvious that she has her suspicions.
I don't understand why I don't just tell her.

I guess I just wish it was something I didn't have to do.

DOWN

Banned

I'm hesitant to tell absolutely anyone, including gay people. It makes me uncomfortable to say it. My immediate family knows, but I have extended family who I know would be fine with it that I'm still too nervous to tell. My aunt had gay friends back in the 80s when nobody else my parents knew did, but I'm still too nervous to say it.

image.php

You know it!
Lawd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom