• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned

Oh dang. I didn't catch the part where the third wheel finally left. Good for you if that's what is going on.

Edit: Oh

tumblr_niebxu2Lm71r3f96mo2_1280.jpg

daripad

I had a problem and I don't know what's going on, very NSFW and is more a clinical problem
my penis hurt while topping, I couldn't do it longer because of the pain

Bonus NSFW spoiler:
Bottoming is sooooooooo gooooood

I had a problem and I don't know what's going on, very NSFW and is more a clinical problem

Bonus NSFW spoiler:
I'm need more details. Just like a general recap what happened.

Kater

Banned

Bonus NSFW spoiler:
Use lube.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Bonus NSFW spoiler:

#SCREAMING

so proud of u sis

this is great omg

how big was his d tho

btw we're gonna need the full story

Bonus NSFW spoiler:

Reading your Bonus spoiler reminded me that I should have been doing my impression of a Chrysler Sebring this evening, so now I have your first problem (without the fun of it!)

Groin area in general or penis? I've bottomed twice for my ex and he complained about his groin hurting when or after he topped. Maybe using different muscles or something?

Obligatory: congrats on the sex :p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

were you all the way hard? if not, that might've been the reason it hurt or maybe you were just going at it too hard/fast?

DOWN

Banned

Bonus NSFW spoiler:

All text is SFW, especially if you spoiler tag it. It's pics you would need to send us via PM.

Congrats.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Ugh that Billy Crystal thread... Here we go again :(

It's possible I'm an idiot, partially because of my blue collar background, the whole military thing, whatever... but I just can't be bothered to give a shit about what Billy Crystal said. For an old guy born in an era where Jackie Robinson was finally breaking the color barrier and playing baseball, that bit he said is laughably tame. I've heard some of the most terrible shit come out of the mouths of people, especially from the elderly, and what he said doesn't even come close to registering on the "that is offensive" list for me.

Shit, for a dude in his mid-60s, that stuff he said is progressive as FUCK. I mean Christ, does anyone remember the Duck Dynasty asshole?

I dunno. I can't be bothered to conjure up any outrage for minutiae. Like I said, it's possible I'm an idiot. I had to say my piece though.

daripad

Reading your Bonus spoiler reminded me that I should have been doing my impression of a Chrysler Sebring this evening, so now I have your first problem (without the fun of it!)

Groin area in general or penis? I've bottomed twice for my ex and he complained about his groin hurting when or after he topped. Maybe using different muscles or something?

Penis, the head area (lol what is its name in English? I think it was the frenulum that made the pain, as I'm uncircumcised but that's just a guess. Will try again someday, with some lube as we didn't use any :S

Edit:
aw dari :D

use lube, its probably the foreskin stretching too much.

That's what I'm guessing :S

Penis, the head area (lol what is its name in English? I think it was the frenulum that made the pain, as I'm uncircumcised but that's just a guess. Will try again someday, with some lube as we didn't use any :S

Edit:

You used protection right?
Edit: New Question, ws it just sex or are you guys a thing?

Seriously though, proud of you. :)

Delio

Edit:

Yeah lube will make that a lot better lol.Did he atleast spit :x

Grakl

Bonus NSFW spoiler:
Yay! Use lube, holy hell it's way better with it

Edit:

5 points to House Dany ;)

Little lube inside the condom on the head also helps; any lube helps at all :p hah My other guess was maybe you guys were going too rough

Thighs?? I love them... and you're a soccer player. Hmmm... Badger thighs (sorry). They're good, they give you more strength. Nothing to be ashamed of. :)

You're a soccer player, sexy thighs are a must! Good thing you have them! :D
Oh hello BlueBadger! Read your PMs! <3

Yeah, you shouldn't feel insecure about that. I've been seeing someone lately who has really big thighs and I cannot stop touching them.

Wah.. Wow thank you guys so much for the kind words :'). I love guys with big thighs myself.. But I feel like mine are just a bit too big ;___; To the point where I feel uncomfortable wearing shorts sometimes x_X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom