• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
LGBTQIA Thread OT6 I think being gay is wrong but I support gay rights!!

edit: top of the page shit I don't have anything that won't get me banned :l
tumblr_n9maxj3AEk1qgfdy4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhqhypuqtd1qgbi8io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_my4nzk2o9T1s65z3uo4_1280.jpg

ivysaur12

Banned
So last night, I went on a date with a guy with a rape fantasy. This is the third guy in the past year that I've been on dates with who has a rape fantasy. Is there something about me? Do I seem rapey? Is this a thing I can check? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME THAT MAKES ME SEEM LIKE I'M THE KIND OF GUY WHO WOULD DO THIS I'M A NICE BOY.

LGBTQIA Thread OT6 I think being gay is wrong but I support gay rights!!

Can I put a haircut on this?

LGBTQIA Thread OT6 I think being gay is wrong but I support this OT!!

maxcriden

So last night, I went on a date with a guy with a rape fantasy. This is the third guy in the past year that I've been on dates with who has a rape fantasy. Is there something about me? Do I seem rapey? Is this a thing I can check? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME THAT MAKES ME SEEM LIKE I'M THE KIND OF GUY WHO WOULD DO THIS I'M A NICE BOY.

It's living in LA, ivy. You're bound to find a few bad apples.

I'm not even 100% sure why I made it now. I'm so over focusing on negative aspects and being torn down all the time. Why do we always have to defend ourselves? Why is everything used as an excuse for someone to tell me to repress myself? The initial glut of responses didn't help much, and just made me feel all wound up. Bleh.

Maybe I am over sensitive about some stuff, but it's not like I enjoy feeling this way. (And usually I don't get so down about stuff like this, but today it got to me.)

Let's live our lives gaily, I guess (that is joy in direct defiance of despair or whatever), until we can't :(

I'm sure rape fantasies are pretty common. I sort of feel like I 'get' them, like if I took a couple steps to the right I'd be in their camp or something.

Actually wait how far are we talking.

Doubly disturbing that this is the kind of information they'd dole out early in a dating relationship. Do they think this is something that helps them get laid?

LGBTQIA Thread |OT6| Eli is for Gay Rights

11490353203_71b892a215_o.jpg

D'aww, Eli will defend us...! ... Tomorrow, and only if he's in a good mood.

I'm not even 100% sure why I made it now. I'm so over focusing on negative aspects and being torn down all the time. Why do we always have to defend ourselves? Why is everything used as an excuse for someone to tell me to repress myself? The initial glut of responses didn't help much, and just made me feel all wound up. Bleh.

Maybe I am over sensitive about some stuff, but it's not like I enjoy feeling this way. (And usually I don't get so down about stuff like this, but today it got to me.)

Relax, Chico. The issue is that every minority's final breakthrough is when they no longer need to defend themselves on being different in any aspect, and up until then, people talk whatever shit they feel is right about them. Of course, history ends up remembering them as the people who oppressed out of ignorance and/or fear for their outdated principles. These things take time dearie, so let's all take the time in our day-to-day actions to progress ourselves towards equality. You're doing more good than harm by posting these threads and garnering more awareness, because some people who may be reading it could be saying 'Hey, they've got a point', or 'I'll pay attention to that'. And really, if you change or affect the mind of at least one silent person (AKA those who make up about 90% of people), then it'll be worth it. Anyone who's mind isn't going to change just isn't going to change on the spot, because people hate change, but hey. You likely changed someone's mind. This'll make 'em spread their newfound knowledge further, yes? Just a thought. Seriously, don't give up. You're doing great~ WOO!

maxcriden

D'aww, Eli will defend us...! ... Tomorrow, and only if he's in a good mood.

As a firm advocate of rights for every living being, he'll defend you despite his mood (which is always good, but sometimes tired or rambunctious!). But, he might be too tired to post sometimes.

11490226575_bdc3acc31c_o.jpg

Pictured above: Eli stands (crouches) for anyone's right to wear a cute bandana.

BwJ34P5IMAEpAV6.jpg

Pictured above: I'm pointing out some bigots, and Eli's all *actually they're over here*

ivysaur12

Banned
I'm sure rape fantasies are pretty common. I sort of feel like I 'get' them, like if I took a couple steps to the right I'd be in their camp or something.

Actually wait how far are we talking.

First guy (about 9 months ago): Rape my boypussy *RUN*

Second guy (~6 months ago): I just want you fucking rape me (in a text message like a week into the relationship). NOPE

Last night, back at his place: Spit on me. (Like, what am I supposed to do? So I do the most polite spitting once could do on a person). And then, "ugh rape me"

NO. NO RAPE. THIS FEELS DIRTY. WHAT WOULD SANDRA FLUKE SAY?!

(I also *get* the fantasy, but like…)

Second guy (~6 months ago): I just want you fucking rape me (in a text message like a week into the relationship). NOPE

Last night, back at his place: Spit on me. (Like, what am I supposed to do? So I do the most polite spitting once could do on a person). And then, "ugh rape me"

paging bladenic

Can I impose my own tyranny afterwards. Everyone else does.

Not actually that cynical irl.

It's alright, I want to do so as well. An Autocracy that actually works would be a fun thing to try, at least until I accidentally bring across untold suffering to a lot of people.

Still, our tyranny's no worse than any other.

As a firm advocate of rights for every living being, he'll defend you despite his mood (which is always good, but sometimes tired or rambunctious!). But, he might be too tired to post sometimes.

Pictured above: Eli stands (crouches) for anyone's right to wear a cute bandana.

BwJ34P5IMAEpAV6.jpg

Pictured above: I'm pointing out some bigots, and Eli's all *actually they're over here*

Max and Eli would make a good detective duo show. You could punch and accost a racist, explosion, chase and arrest a homophobe, huge explosion, cut to a scene of the two of you at home life, eating each other's food by mistake, laughter, end credits.

I picked the wrong career path.

Oh okay, that would weird me out. Sometimes I think people that are a little 'off' are drawn to people that they see as having some degree of psychological stability, like they feel safe disclosing things that they probably shouldn't. I think it also goes with the territory or viewing people more as 'objects' or ways of getting what you want which goes with a kind of tendency towards obsessiveness, like if you're viewing them as subjects you're going to be more concerned with putting them out. I think it's usually people that are a bit erratic to begin with that would have something like that already on the tip of their tongue. It might reflect on your character in a way opposite to how you think.

It's alright, I want to do so as well. An Autocracy that actually works would be a fun thing to try, at least until I accidentally bring across untold suffering to a lot of people.

Still, our tyranny's no worse than any other.

Actually I probably couldn't overcome the organizational hurdle of imposing a tyrannical government. I'd need a lot of competent lieutenants of which I wouldn't have paranoid thoughts of them knifing me in the back.

BwJ34P5IMAEpAV6.jpg

I can't even with this cat right now. Like, fucking criminally adorable. <3 What breed is that? Persian-cheshire-mane-cute-as-all-hell?

I miss this song:

Pure Imagination

The Fiona Apple version is neat too: Chipotle presents The Scarecrow

And I appreciate that 'come hither' look
9UhkKHS.png

OT6 Queerly Beloved, we are gathered here to gay
h9C178ABD

God dayum at that dude. But also, holy shit at the Fiona Apple rendition. Loved the short film and the arrangement and instrumentals. I wish more commercials were like this. (Incidentally, I really should get around to actually watching the Willy Wonka movie. I'm sure so many references in pop culture will make more sense.) :p

maxcriden

Max and Eli would make a good detective duo show. You could punch and accost a racist, explosion, chase and arrest a homophobe, huge explosion, cut to a scene of the two of you at home life, eating each other's food by mistake, laughter, end credits.

I picked the wrong career path.

Haha, it's no mistake when we eat each other's food ;)

It's my cat :3

Really cute kitty!

kitty time~

fNdCdZT.jpg

Those stripes are so rad.

I can't even with this cat right now. Like, fucking criminally adorable. <3 What breed is that? Persian-cheshire-mane-cute-as-all-hell?

Eli is a Maine Coon. :)

(Caption:) Why can't I hold all these cats?

EJYYE.jpg

Bwa hahah! That's awesome.

Max, I can understand intentionally eating dog food, but cat fo-- Eh, nevermind. :p

I completely missed that SCOTUS gay marriage thread, dear god it's amazing how alien libertarian ideals are to me.

Taxes are just a ploy for the government to bring us to Area 51 to experiment on our reactions to Watergate. Quite why none of you have worked this out by now, I'll never know.

That guy is one of the most amusing GAF members to date. I'm torn as to whether or not he deserves a ban.

HylianTom

Banned
Taxes are just a ploy for the government to bring us to Area 51 to experiment on our reactions to Watergate. Quite why none of you have worked this out by now, I'll never know.

That guy is one of the most amusing GAF members to date. I'm torn as to whether or not he deserves a ban.

There's a huge part of me that wants a (temporary) mass unbanning around:
1) liberal SCOTUS rulings
2) Democrats winning the White House again

Just for the schadenfreude.

This is amazing.

Well, at least he's not as bad as the "I just started philosophy class and now I'm a genius" guy from before. Yet.

In the same thread? Do forgive my ignorance, I have some catching up to do. :c

There's a huge part of me that wants a (temporary) mass unbanning around:
1) liberal SCOTUS rulings
2) Democrats winning the White House again

Just for the schadenfreude.

It'd also make it even more of an event. It'd be chaotic, but fun.

Hey, Eli eats like a little prince that he is. Wellness has always looked good. Chicken, herring, sweet potatoes, blueberries--what's not to like? ;)

2013-12-21_22-33-22_565_zpsa9d93d19.jpg

Ah. Fair enough! Sounds better than cat food. I was merely concerned with your own health which, if you consumed cat food, would be nonexistent. But no matter. c:

Kevyt

Anyone living in Texas? How is it living there? I think I'll have to move there by summer... I love the DMV area, there's just so many things, DC and just about any city in Maryland is super LGBT friendly. You can walk around in hands with your significant other and no one even notices... it's awesome. Not sure how Texas compares. Especially the big cities (Austin, Dallas, Houston). All I know is that Texas is a red state and that is somewhat intimidating tbh... I:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom