• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitanimus

I was drunk with my friend on a train and she was showing me the guy she was sexting and flashed the dick pics saying he was "massive"... I think I gave something away when I disputed it
licki.gif

Masamuna

If I can hang from it like a lemur or use it to knock out someone in an alley it may be too big for comfort.

4-7 is ideal for me, and as far as girth goes more than 5 around can be fun but takes batman prep time #wimpybottom

alvmew

If I can hang from it like a lemur or use it to knock out someone in an alley it may be too big for comfort.

4-7 is ideal for me, and as far as girth goes more than 5 around can be fun but takes batman prep time #wimpybottom

RE girth -
my ex was reallllllllly thick (never got an exact measurement, but god damn, it was a struggle to bottom for him sometimes, but hot damn was it "fun" (to use your word) sometimes.) Around 7 that isn't too thin or too girth-y is perfection, now to just find someone like that to keep forever </3

Bladenic

anyone happy with their dick size

i wish mine was longer and thicker but especially thicker. i dont think (i could be wrong) its pencil dick status but a girthy monster it aint either

scarlet

i wish mine was longer and thicker but especially thicker. i dont think (i could be wrong) its pencil dick status but a girthy monster it aint either

Receipt.gif

Speaking of pencil, there's this guy with amazing body, but his girth is thin but the head is huge, so it's like a pencil and meatball

Kater

Banned
Anything at or over 8 imo. I've found that 6.0-7.5 is the best in my experience.

Fake EDIT: Gross, top of the page.

All about that bottom life. Zing.
6-7 is perfect.

Also, Bottom High-Five!

tumblr_m67mv8Dujy1qjo3pbo1_250.gif

I'm okay with mine. :)

I'm happy :) Got compliments about it from the last guy which was nice :p

Maybe it could be a bit thicker but it's fine.

Berordn

I get complements on mine but it's not above average or anything, so I guess I'm content.

My beau comments on my bulge from time to time so that's all I really need.

...I've never measured, now that I think about it.

Uh, it's fine. I mean, of course I would be happy with some improvements but eh, there are far more important issues to take care of.

Like finding true love ;_;

Rayis

I don't care much about peepees tbh, but it could be mine is unimpressive and ugly, we could all have vaginas and I wouldn't mind

Sai-kun

Banned
hooray for dick positivity

i'm pretty happy with what i've got. obv there could be improvements, but i've never had any complaints, and only been a little self conscious about it, so i'm good!

It's all about the ass anyway :D

this is where i shine tho (imo)

EWWWW!!!!

girlparts own and i won't have any negative talk in this thread!!!
i could go down on a girl all day no complaints from me

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
>7"

Sorry :(

To me the perfect dick is about 5-6 inches, even 4 is good if it's not thin, so I guess I'm one of those who don't?

Anything at or over 8 imo. I've found that 6.0-7.5 is the best in my experience.

whats wrong with you people

I was drunk with my friend on a train and she was showing me the guy she was sexting and flashed the dick pics saying he was "massive"... I think I gave something away when I disputed it

how big was it, in your estimation?

a dick could always be longer and thicker

I don't care much about peepees tbh, but it could be mine is unimpressive and ugly, we could all have vaginas and I wouldn't mind

i wish everyone had a penis and a vagina

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Rayis

I honestly find that the equivalent of straight dudes thinking gay sex is gross, and I'd like to think I'm above that, all sex is fantastic!

though sometimes I get so used of seeing two men having sex that seeing a man and a woman looks so off to me *shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom